Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) (56191 Views)

Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by realoscar84(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:

This comment could land you in trouble
as one of the millions of suffering Nigerian graduate who these useless politicians has bleeped to life of frustration, am I not in TROUBLE ALREADY? What should we be afraid of again? Make dem kukuma kill us na.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by hemsquare(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
dealslip:
make i just throw bomb there. half of Nigeria's problems will just disappear. how come Boko boys dont visit such gatherings.
Abeg Holla their leader
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2017
I need 300k loan to invest in an agric business. I will refund in 4months unfailingly, with interest if required. Please, help me push this up. I have been tweeting on tweeter and have even traveled to Abuja to meet a philantropist pastor but they denied me access. Please help for God's sake if you have excess money lying unused in your account. Thank you.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by tonytony208(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2017
dealslip:
make i just throw bomb there. half of Nigeria's problems will just disappear. how come Boko boys dont visit such gatherings.

It is well ma'am
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by GuntersChain(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2017
In politics there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy but just common interest.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by Codes151(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2017
Only the masses misinterpret these people! These people don't care all they do is play music and we dance! I weep for this country!

Tinubu will attack gej and later loot together and sarrki will be here defending apc

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by okoliexpress: 8:12pm On May 12, 2017
emi14:

Keep deceiving yourself. You want them behave like you?
Y are you this way? Y do you seem problems where it doesn't exist? Y
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by pkang: 8:59pm On May 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Tinubu and Jonathan on the same table ...These politicians have no conscience I swear

So dem for sit for different tables and y.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by mindtricks: 9:34pm On May 12, 2017
gbegemaster:
Gathering of thieves.

Only a mumu would think that APC is different from PDP.

Truth!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2017
A friend who called my attention to this photograph asked "What do you remember these men for?" I said many things like L..ting, Co...ption, ine...tude. Vision....ness, .lueless...., and s.lfish...s. Above all, they were collectively involved in aborting the potentials of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by omaguibu(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
Tinubu, you could not stand up to greet th senate president? Forget that your unofficial title oh
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by Ameko4ever(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
So many politicians converged today in Minna, Niger state, for the wedding ceremony of Ibrahim Babangida's daughter.

This gathering has proven to us that there are no permanent "frienemies" as far as politics in Nigeria is concerned. They are always united with a common goal in mind regardless of their party affiliations - loot the national treasury as much as you can and impoverish the masses.

Over the years, they have succeeded in the execution of their carefully mapped out strategies in sublime fashion.

These things would never have been possible if we did not give them the liberty to do so. Hence, our minds have been abused for so long that we now celebrate mediocrity.

It becomes so worrisome that the youths who have been malnourished for aeons now defend these political vultures online and offline. Our ability to reason clearly has been sacrificed on the altar of tribalism and religious sentiments.

Our actions and inactions make stupidity seem to be a lucrative venture with the best returns on investment.

Poverty induced policies are made and readily approved, but when it comes to human capital development policies, they are quickly thrown out of the window or swept under the carpet.

With the current situation of things, it would be easier for the Atlantic ocean to dry up than this country to witness progress.

It therefore raises more questions than answers and i cringe for tomorrow.

With each passing day, the facts become clearer. Are we ready for what is about to happen?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by ceejay4real(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2017
Airforce1:

Why?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by ceejay4real(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2017
OgbeniSamm:
I need 300k loan to invest in an agric business. I will refund in 4months unfailingly, with interest if required. Please, help me push this up. I have been tweeting on tweeter and have even traveled to Abuja to meet a philantropist pastor but they denied me access. Please help for God's sake if you have excess money lying unused in your account. Thank you.

What kind of Agric business?
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by ceejay4real(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2017
Hmm, are you for real? Why are you always playing with only 2k if you are so sure about the games? Besides, they are 100% fixed games according to u!
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by OgbeniSamm(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2017
ceejay4real:

What kind of Agric business?
Maize, Cassava and Water melon plantation.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by jayeoba92: 12:02am On May 13, 2017
I wonder what could be the topic they were gon'b discussing together.....I'm interested in politics!
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:36am On May 13, 2017
Airforce1:

he go go dey think wetin you tell am cos you don put fear for him body.lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by Slurity(m): 4:34am On May 13, 2017
dealslip:
Helping Nigeria solve problem this way will make you ever regret the action that is if you are even alive to regret
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by zynzyn(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2017
maverickdude:
Politicins are not enemies regardless of their party,they fight themselves in public but come together to milk us dry in private.....if u still think these people care about us,u are on a long thing undecided

Na so some stupid Nigerian youths ready to die defending Jona or Buha!

E just tire me!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by abu99err(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
Gathering of thieves.
Only a mumu would think that APC is different from PDP.
there is a difference and it is Buhari,
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2017
abu99err:

there is a difference and it is Buhari,
Which Buhari? The one that is in no state to run the country now?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by truehero(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=okoliexpress post=56460193]finally ive seen my guy.. i was beginning to wonder if pictures of him at the event wont surface but jonathan shaa, always looking and acting timid, y will you bend for saraki to cross his hand behind you to greet tinubu, if he so wanted to he should have gone to tinubu's side of the table besides who came up with this kind of table/sitting arrangement.

U too sabi something

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by olab059(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2017
nnokwa042:
Tinubu attending babangidas daughter's wedding? no politician from Nigeria will even see signpost of heaven not to talk of going there Jesus That apart my daughter is growing in the lord make una hail her

Lovely! I hail her and her mother. This is somewhere in Europe, right?
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by olab059(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
Which Buhari? The one that is in no state to run the country now?

But at least he is not a thief. And yea, he is sick, but at least he has an able bodied Vice that can do his work.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2017
olab059:

But at least he is not a thief. And yea, he is sick, but at least he has an able bodied Vice that can do his work.
A self acclaimed honest man, that consorts with dishonest men.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by Shigabs(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2017
Airforce1:

Ebi like na you won start the trouble now? Naso wuna go fear till deaths .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by olab059(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
A self acclaimed honest man, that consorts with dishonest men.

You guys that hate Buhari have to understand Nigerian politics. You can't be a total saint. You have to work with some 'bad guys.' To beat the Jonathan and the forty thieves, he had to get the help of another big thief. But at least that big thief he worked with still has an ideology that even if you want to steal, do it with style, and do some good for the people. You can abuse Tinunbu all you want, but look at Lagos and all the wonderful things that are happening there...who laid down the blueprint for all these? Tinunbu.

Even Nigerian pastors wine and dine with thieves, and you want to attack Buhari for doing the same for the good of the people? Really, the end justifies the means. At least, we are a step further away from mass stealing with no conscience now. The next president would be a bit better than Buhari, and then the next after that would be better...and, like that, with time, we would have a great country. It can never happen overnight, unless we have a bloody revolution...Nigerians are not ready for that.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) by Kunlexic(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2017
This mesujambas from Ilorin I dnt biliv that kind of greeting from Saraki to Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) / Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death / A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.