Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of (3207 Views)

Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG / Border Closure: Sleeping Giant Nigeria Stirs And entire World Takes Notice. / Unfortunate That Professor Of Law Osinbajo Is Meeting 2 Negotiate With Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by mcebisco: 5:25pm On May 12, 2017
Nigeria’s 60-year old Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, shocked the world on Thursday evening, when he announced that President Muhammadu Buhari, who is 74 years old, takes him as a brother, and treats him as a son.
Osinbajo, made the statement when he spoke at the Palace of the Emir of Katsina, Abdulmumin Usman, during his recent visit to Kano State.
This statement came at a time when Buhari in his letter to the Senate, before embarking on a follow-up medical consultation to the United Kingdom, UK, had designated Osinbajo as the “National Coordinator”, rather than the constitutional requirement of “Acting President”.
“I am highly disappointed, Fulani’s and Yoruba’s are not brothers. Osinbajo don fall my hand”, a source confided in Post-Nigeria.
He added: “Osinbajo goofed; he should know that the North can never be trusted, when it comes to power.”
Recall, that the Acting President was in Katsina, Buhari’s home State, to inaugurate the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, MSME, clinic.

The Senior Special Assistant to the Acting President on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, quoted Osinbajo as saying that he felt very much at home, in Katsina.
Osinbajo’s Spokesman, in messages posted on his

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/60-year-old-professor-of-law-osinbajo.html

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by HungerBAD: 5:27pm On May 12, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by Qmerit(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
[[s]quote author=mcebisco post=56459934]Nigeria’s 60-year old Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, shocked the world on Thursday evening, when he announced that President Muhammadu Buhari, who is 74 years old, takes him as a brother, and treats him as a son.
Osinbajo, made the statement when he spoke at the Palace of the Emir of Katsina, Abdulmumin Usman, during his recent visit to Kano State.
This statement came at a time when Buhari in his letter to the Senate, before embarking on a follow-up medical consultation to the United Kingdom, UK, had designated Osinbajo as the “National Coordinator”, rather than the constitutional requirement of “Acting President”.
“I am highly disappointed, Fulani’s and Yoruba’s are not brothers. Osinbajo don fall my hand”, a source confided in Post-Nigeria.
He added: “Osinbajo goofed; he should know that the North can never be trusted, when it comes to power.”
Recall, that the Acting President was in Katsina, Buhari’s home State, to inaugurate the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, MSME, clinic.

The Senior Special Assistant to the Acting President on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, quoted Osinbajo as saying that he felt very much at home, in Katsina.
Osinbajo’s Spokesman, in messages posted on his

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/60-year-old-professor-of-law-osinbajo.html[/quote][/s] hisssss

5 Likes

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by gbegemaster(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2017
You people don't understand politics. A politician says one thing and does something else entirely different from what he says.

6 Likes

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by dealslip(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2017
this write up belongs to only one place - the dustbin

12 Likes

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by yarimo(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2017
People like FFK, FAYOSE and OP lack common sense and respect for the elders, so OSIBANJO should not respect someone who is an elder to him abi ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by Dalek(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2017
This e-doit and his more e-doitic Blog again with fake news.

why don't you just open free browsing cheat blog, if you lack ideas of what a political blog should be.

3 Likes

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by melodyogonna(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2017
yarimo:
People like FFK, FAYOSE and OP lack common sense and respect for the elders, so OSIBANJO should not respect someone who is an elder to him abi ? undecided
you know?? i was a bit confused, what has respect got to do with what your cordinator said??

1 Like

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2017
gbegemaster:
You people don't understand politics. A politician says one thing and does something else entirely different from what he says.
Agreed

1 Like

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by Igboesika: 6:25pm On May 12, 2017
A big disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2017
melodyogonna:
you know?? i was a bit confused, what has respect got to do with what your cordinator said??

You are cultureless people.

2 Likes

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2017
Igboesika:
A big disgrace.

To people with low cognitive resonance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2017
Irrelevant low-lifers are getting demented over a non-issue. Bunch of busybodies.

2 Likes

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by emeijeh(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2017
Where is the disappointment?

2 Likes

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by abujamal: 7:01pm On May 12, 2017
Osinbajo knows what he is doing. He wants to be loyal to the president so that northerners will always support him
whenever the need arises
Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by naturalwaves: 8:17pm On May 12, 2017
This is the most stu.pid writeup I have ever read.

1 Like

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by dynamism007(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2017
ate you daft.... don't you know the meaning of playing along. Nobody wants to do anything rash from the osinbajo camp. Cause note this whoever has the sympathy of the people will win this battle.

And right now kyari and Daura are losing it.

Let tey will be done
Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by 0955eb027(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2017
Just when you think you have seen/heard it all.
Some peeps will not just cease to amaze you...

1 Like

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by Basic123: 8:53pm On May 12, 2017
yarimo:
The OP,FFK and people like him can not understand simple simile!!

And that spoilt brat called FFK get schooled at UK oooo....

When you say your wife is like a mother to you.Does that means you take your wife as your mother??...we are talking about the love that exist between the two.

if I know my child will grow up to be FFK and the OP I will kill him.
Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by Basic123: 8:57pm On May 12, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

To people with low cognitive resonance.
I like you

1 Like

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by deomelo: 8:59pm On May 12, 2017
When Igbos turn into entire world.?

The fact that you don't have or respect your elders doesn't mean other people should not respect their own elders.

1 Like

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by Arda1000(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
When somebody told your dad was 8 when he impregnanted your mum

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by BlackOnassis(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2017
Fake news. Ipob una weh done o.

1 Like

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by yarimo(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2017
Oga please take it easy abeg grin grin
Basic123:
The OP,FFK and people like him can not understand simple simile!!

And that spoilt brat called FFK get schooled at UK oooo....

When you say your wife is like a mother to you.Does that means you take your wife as your mother??...we are talking about the love that exist between the two.

if I know my child will grow up to be FFK and the OP I will kill him.

1 Like

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 12, 2017
I can only imagine what Nigeria would look like if our V.P was Ibo... the son of a b|itch would looking for ways to become the president.

It' hurts IPOB that Nigeria is on the right track.. with each passing day, they feel powerless.

First GEJ loss, then Nnamdi Kanu's casteration, now Buhari successful consolidation of power.

1 Like

Re: 60-year Old Professor Of Law, Osinbajo, Disappoints The Entire World, A First Of by michaelbmga(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2017
God help Nigeria to fufill his destiny.....give us Leaders and not Boss amen

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Leading Biafran/Catalonia Independence March / Igbo Youths In UK Take Igbo Quiz! / Reformed APC And Main APC House Of Representative Members clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.