Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Absent From Work For A Day Due To Illness, How Do You Communicate Your Boss? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Absent From Work For A Day Due To Illness, How Do You Communicate Your Boss? (389 Views)

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Absent From Work For A Day Due To Illness, How Do You Communicate Your Boss? by KingsleyCEO: 5:49pm On May 12, 2017
I'm just wondering and thinking of what is expected of an employee who could not show up for duty for one day due to illness, apart from a phone call or text is there another way out.

I was caught up in that line sometime ago after putting a call across to my immediate supervisor which She didn't take I sent a text and she called me to write her officially... I was confused and felt like does she really know my present state of health? And this is happening for the first time, don't I deserve the right to be pardoned for just one day after which was can start talking about formerly writing.

I request you kind suggestions and will appreciate your experience as to this subject.

(1) (Reply)

Euromillions Winner's Son Loses Court Battle For Money For Life / G.b.e Entertainment..(scopylinky Galamishy Ft Sonorous) KAWASAKI / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.