Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity (1606 Views)

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / EXPORT CHARCOAL TO A TRUSTED BUYERS in Saudi,Poland,UAE & Turkey / Palm Oil Buyers In Lagos, Abuja And Porthacort Lets Meet Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by Rasana: 6:09pm On May 12, 2017
I am a tomato seller and large quantity for sale. I base in the north and am willing to go into business with buyers from Lagos. I am interested in a long term business relationship. If you are seriously interested in this business you can write me.
Re: Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by SUPERPACK: 6:18pm On May 12, 2017
Rasana:
I am a tomato seller and large quantity for sale. I base in the north and am willing to go into business with buyers from Lagos. I am interested in a long term business relationship. If you are seriously interested in this business you can write me.
is it pay on delivery
Re: Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by Rasana: 6:42pm On May 12, 2017
Yes, it is pay on delivery.
Re: Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by agarawu23(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2017
Rasana:
Yes, it is pay on delivery.
be careful with pay on delivery, u might enter debt
Re: Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by Rasana: 6:56pm On May 12, 2017
Thanks for your advice. Which way do you think is better? I am new to the buisness
Re: Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by 3ncrypted: 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
i am interested. send an email of price list with pix of product. thanks. tessy_chi@yahoo.com
Re: Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by habinccihub: 11:31am On May 04, 2018
We have 50 fresh baskets of tomatoes coming to Lagos on Tuesday.

Kindly make your orders now. A basket costs N14,000. Delivery to any location in Lagos is N1,500.

Contact us on 07068883816, 09093593410.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If you're interested in working with us to sell our products, you can also contact us.

Anyone who can help us get buyers for the baskets will get a nice commission.

Thank you.
Re: Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by kalu61(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2018
habinccihub:
We have 50 fresh baskets of tomatoes coming to Lagos on Tuesday.

Kindly make your orders now. A basket costs N14,000. Delivery to any location in Lagos is N1,500.

Contact us on 07068883816, 09093593410.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If you're interested in working with us to sell our products, you can also contact us.

Anyone who can help us get buyers for the baskets will get a nice commission.

Thank you.
what's the situation of the tomatoes market now. are you still in the business
Re: Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by habinccihub: 1:58pm On May 04, 2018
Yes, we have fresh tomatoes ready for sale. We also have pepper, ginger, yams, potatoes and more....

You can call for your order: 07068883816, 09093593410.

Thank you.

kalu61:
what's the situation of the tomatoes market now. are you still in the business
Re: Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by kalu61(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2018
habinccihub:
Yes, we have fresh tomatoes ready for sale. We also have pepper, ginger, yams, potatoes and more....

You can call for your order: 07068883816, 09093593410.

Thank you.

There is a relative into the sales but don't know how much he buys. l will ask her and the cost is ok. l will contact u. Hope you can supply to the east
Re: Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity by habinccihub: 8:15pm On May 04, 2018
kalu61:
There is a relative into the sales but don't know how much he buys. l will ask her and the cost is ok. l will contact u. Hope you can supply to the east

We can supply to any location in Nigeria and our prices are open to negotiation.

To get the price list for all our food item, kindly send an email to habinccihub@gmail.com.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Luxurious Bus For Hire Within And Around Abuja / Sport Betting Lover Come In Here / Petition Against GTB *737* Porous Security Gathers Momentum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.