Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

"I Tried To Make Sense Of It But I Can't" - Omoni Oboli On Dad's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Tried To Make Sense Of It But I Can't" - Omoni Oboli On Dad's Death (492 Views)

Omoni Oboli On The Queue, Cries Out After INEC Officials Are Yet To Arrive Venue / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli On Indian Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Tried To Make Sense Of It But I Can't" - Omoni Oboli On Dad's Death by ebusfav: 6:50pm On May 12, 2017
Nollywood actress/producer, Omoni Oboli, who lost her dad in an early morning auto crash, has written on how sad the death of father has left her. According to Omoni, since she can't make sense off it, she has left it in the hands of God.

Here's what she wrote;

"It's been a week since my dad's very tragic and untimely passing. I have tried to make sense of it but I can't so I have left everything in God's hands.
Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning! Hallelujah .. His strength is made perfect in my weakness! I'm coming out stronger! I'm victorious! Nothing can bring me down! The king's kid! CHILD OF GRACE! .. #StrongWoman #ChildOfGrace #JesusLastBorn #RIPMyBiggestFan,"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/i-tried-to-make-sense-of-it-but-i-cant.html

Lalasticlala

Re: "I Tried To Make Sense Of It But I Can't" - Omoni Oboli On Dad's Death by forreelinc(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2017
cry aw your dad died
Man that sucks
Take heart
Re: "I Tried To Make Sense Of It But I Can't" - Omoni Oboli On Dad's Death by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2017
eeyah

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Enjoy My Marriageā€ Patience Ozokwor Discloses / BREAKING NEWS!!! Nigerian Singer, Dammy Krane Arrested For Credit Card Theft / Sammy Krane And His "Boju Boju" Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.