Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

On The Recent Disturbing Rise In Violence Against Women! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On The Recent Disturbing Rise In Violence Against Women! (468 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Recent Disturbing Rise In Violence Against Women! by passey: 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
What could possibly have changed in the fabric of today's society? Let's honestly discuss these issues folks.
Re: On The Recent Disturbing Rise In Violence Against Women! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2017
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has changed.... The difference is that back in the days, these women suffered the beating in silence, but now thanks to social media, everyone is in everybody's business. But then again...

I blame FIRST AND FOREMOST society that makes these miserable people believe that they have to stay married at ALL COST, thus enduring the severe abuses.

I also blame RELIGION, as many of these guys use what is written in the Bible (man is the head bla bla bla) to enforce anything they desire in marriage, to the point of even raping their wives if she doesn't want sex.

And finally, I blame KIM K (and all other TV reality nonsense) that have these ignorant women believe that all this is real, thus wanting to copy what these yeyebrities are doing. They become confrontational, Jon the feminazi trend.... Not knowing, Its all fake lives, and being a slay queen doesn't pay the bloody rent or feed your kids.

So yes, beating your partner is wrong, but I certainly understand why it gets to that point.

1 Like

Re: On The Recent Disturbing Rise In Violence Against Women! by bigtalla(m): 2:06am On May 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has changed.... The difference is that back in the days, these women suffered the beating in silence, but now thanks to social media, everyone is in everybody's business. But then again...

I blame FIRST AND FOREMOST society that makes these miserable people believe that they have to stay married at ALL COST, thus enduring the severe abuses.

I also blame RELIGION, as many of these guys use what is written in the Bible (man is the head bla bla bla) to enforce anything they desire in marriage, to the point of even raping their wives if she doesn't want sex.

And finally, I blame KIM K (and all other TV reality nonsense) that have these ignorant women believe that all this is real, thus wanting to copy what these yeyebrities are doing. They become confrontational, Jon the feminazi trend.... Not knowing, Its all fake lives, and being a slay queen doesn't pay the bloody rent or feed your kids.

So yes, beating your partner is wrong, but I certainly understand why it gets to that point.

Your points are self-contradicting.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things God Programmed The Husband To Be / The Benefits Of Sadness / Please Wish Me And My Mates Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.