Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything (31844 Views)

Ceec And Okocha At Wizkid VIP Experience / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Meme Featuring Tuface, Nwankwo And Okocha Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by Philinho(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2017
maybe 2baba don speak one oyibo ....lol.Cute

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by Nobody: 11:03am On May 13, 2017
Edu3Again:

Wished the North had legends like this instead of their boko haram killing people.
Hae God!!! There we go again

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by G1ms: 11:04am On May 13, 2017
I only touched her and she became pregnant grin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by neolboy(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2017
Edu3Again:
I thought he was from benue

Benue is part of the north central

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by Rekyz(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2017
neolboy:

Will you keep kwayet¿¿¿ lipsrsealed
neolboy:

Will you keep kwayet¿¿¿
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by Jaynom(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2017
Edu3Again:

And where is Benue state if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by enemyofprogress: 11:15am On May 13, 2017
mdokaba1:
2baba is naturally funny. He always has this air of sarcasm in his expressions.
Guess they are laughing so hard at one of his jokes.
na who ask you?Over sabi dey worry you

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by mdokaba1(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na who ask you?Over sabi dey worry you

Thank you.
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by erico2k2(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2017
Mc6xty:
space booked,looters keep off
Dem dey come frm the land of hard workers and developers ni worry lol

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by mexxmoney: 11:28am On May 13, 2017
opalu:
I don't know what is happening to this generation of fans. Blackface complained that his songs were taken and sang by 2Face. The next thing everyone starts saying it's Bitterness and envy that is worrying Blackface. That he should go and compose another hit song! That is the most unreasonable and unimaginable statement in the world.
So he shouldn't complain! He shouldn't be compensated?
Anyway, I don't even listen to worldly songs. But fair is fair

You don't listen to worldly songs but you know the whole details about 2baba and blackface..... Badt guy!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by castrokins(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2017
Behold A New Meme!

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by gud4dbest(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2017
crazyABO:
When legend meets legend what's it called? Someone should help me out pls! grin

EAGLE SUMMIT

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by dtruth50: 11:44am On May 13, 2017
Edu3Again:

chai! and whn dey ar talkin abt nigeria, u go put ur mouth. u ar d*mb
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by ceejayxy(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2017
LEVEL!!! i wonder wats cracking them up this hard!
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by OniKingWealth(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2017
Nairalanders done see meme pix

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by paradigmshift(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2017
opalu:
I don't know what is happening to this generation of fans. Blackface complained that his songs were taken and sang by 2Face. The next thing everyone starts saying it's Bitterness and envy that is worrying Blackface. That he should go and compose another hit song! That is the most unreasonable and unimaginable statement in the world.

how many times will he be compensated..u n black face na thesame self.
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by zedman1(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2017
opalu:
Your phone is worldy, you talk worldly everyday, nairaland is worldly, this topic is worldly.....this issue of worldly music sef.....And you're here.
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by LePrezident(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2017
opalu:
Anyway, I don't even listen to WORDLY SONGS. But fair is fair

Sir, kindly define WORDLY SONGS
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by Fx55(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2017
Jaynom:
2face is from the North dummy!
Benue people don't see themselves as Northerners. Ask any of them you meet.
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by Hades2016(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2017
mdokaba1:
2baba is naturally funny. He always has this air of sarcasm in his expressions.
Guess they are laughing so hard at one of his jokes.
were u there

Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by neolboy(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2017
Rekyz:
Will you keep kwayet¿¿¿ :-XWill you keep kwayet¿¿¿

Guy you get brain touch? why are you pouring out your frustration here
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2017
2baba be like, because una get money pass me
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 13, 2017
crazyABO:
When legend meets legend what's it called? Someone should help me out pls! grin
stout
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by sshalom(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2017
The joke must have been something else to leave them reeling like that. grin grin
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by mekuso89(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2017
na 2face grammer De funny dem
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by holluphemydavid(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2017
Elmojiid:
legendery
Dat is not correct in good luck Jonathan voice lol
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by holluphemydavid(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2017
opalu:
For like Hw long will he continue complaining on same issue, can't he just forge ahead and move on with his life, he will still repeat abt same issue very soon, and D Bible also teaches us to forget abt d tins of d past,so wot are u trying to say if u are claiming Saint Dat u dnt listen to worldly song, so tell blackface to let d old tins to pass away and move on instead of complain every now and and den, we all knw wot tuface did abt stealing his song wasn't rite, but hw long will he continue
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by jaksabbey(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2017
2baba said he get money pass the two of them 2gether... Kanu can't just stop laughing while Okocha be like Lobatan... 2baba be like Se I dey liar?
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by tk4rd: 3:45pm On May 13, 2017
badassProdigy:
When legends meet...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/this-photo-of-2face-kanu-and-okocha-is.html?m=1

See as Kanu resembles that Chinese laughing guy in photos
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by seuncyrus(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=missnawty post=56470652][/quote]
Loool ,this ur meme perfectly described my reaction after reading that comment
Re: This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything by Binchim001: 4:28pm On May 13, 2017
Tubaba has a serious sense of humour. he drop jokes most times better than most of our stand up comedians do. Jay Jay is really cracking up his ribs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Naughty Sisters (18+) / Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out / Oge Okoye Slammed For Stealing Dog Photos Of Kenya Moore. See Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.