Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Does Nigeria Really Want From Ndi-igbo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Nigeria Really Want From Ndi-igbo? (1853 Views)

Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? / Does Nigeria Have An Intelligence Agency Such As Mi6, KGB And CIA? / Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Does Nigeria Really Want From Ndi-igbo? by Franzinni: 12:09pm On May 13, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Fvck naijeria. I am a Biafran, if you don't like it please stand in the middle of the high way.

You are biafran... When you have a country called biafra.. But as of now... My friend... You are onyi. Naija.. The eze.. 1 of lagos.... Nairaland. Chapter.
Re: What Does Nigeria Really Want From Ndi-igbo? by GrandGarcon: 12:25pm On May 13, 2017
Franzinni:

You are biafran... When you have a country called biafra.. But as of now... My friend... You are onyi. Naija.. The eze.. 1 of lagos.... Nairaland. Chapter.
I will never get tired of saying it, fvck both you and your zoological republic, Biafra is my home, you don't like it please do the needful, stand in the middle of the high way. You can never make me accept naijeria

1 Like

Re: What Does Nigeria Really Want From Ndi-igbo? by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2017
Lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairlander Receives Nnamdi Kanu / FG’s Secret Detention Centres: Amnesty Report, The Unclad Truth - Rights Group / Gov. Rochas Names Road After South Africa President, Jacob Zuma in Owerri (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.