Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,202 members, 7,867,492 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Lol..referee Gives Linesman Red Card After He Vomited On Touchline - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lol..referee Gives Linesman Red Card After He Vomited On Touchline (811 Views)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol..referee Gives Linesman Red Card After He Vomited On Touchline by offkick: 11:10pm On May 12, 2017
An assistant referee was given his marching orders by the man in the middle last weekend after halting the game in the most disgusting manner.

Andrew McWilliam was tasked with running the line during the Scottish Premiership showdown between Kilmarnock and Dundee on Saturday when things took a turn for the worst.

http://www.offkick.com/2017/05/lolreferee-gives-linesman-red-card.html
Re: Lol..referee Gives Linesman Red Card After He Vomited On Touchline by mexxmoney: 12:41am On May 13, 2017
If I was the linesman, I will tell refree he was offside so his red card does not count
Re: Lol..referee Gives Linesman Red Card After He Vomited On Touchline by offkick: 5:21pm On May 14, 2017
mexxmoney:
If I was the linesman, I will tell refree he was offside so his red card does not count

Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

CONTE Feels Heat As Title Defence Starts / FREE: From 1k To 100k In Just 7 Days Through Rollover Challenge!!! / Barcelona And Dortmund Agree Dembele Deal Worth Up To €150m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.