Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Meet The Nigeria Young Boy Who Built World Social Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Nigeria Young Boy Who Built World Social Forum (519 Views)

Nigerian Robotic Genius Built World Best Gaming Machine / See Nigeria Young Pastor, Who Demand For Seed And You Get Connections / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigeria Young Boy Who Built World Social Forum by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 12, 2017
Hello friends, Am glad to be among those who take it, to it important aspect of life, it takes me some days and some month to allow my whole self being to conclude my vision to it successful height though is new and look like uncompleted but I found it hopeful that one day this world we are in, we will surely be together even if is far, it will be seen as closeness.....

See link @ http://www.skyevibes.com

It is a great task for me to go into, bringing the world together but to all my aim, God has been faithful for me, I was happy and still happy this moment as my newly project has come to delivered my kick to it destination to make it a successful GOAL, Though it ain't that easy but thanks to my humble self as I been the Owner, Ceo and Founder of WWW.SKYEVIBES.COM not by my power nor by my knowledge but for the faithfulness of God in me and a hard work in my vain that's why am proud to stand with my boss [Mark Zuckerberg Founder of Facebook] to outer the same voices in bringing people living in this planet earth together through the medium of WWW.SKYEVIBES.COM.........
Re: Meet The Nigeria Young Boy Who Built World Social Forum by Elkay3: 11:15pm On May 12, 2017
OK.
Congrats.
Re: Meet The Nigeria Young Boy Who Built World Social Forum by AlamienDagash(m): 12:25am On May 13, 2017
Great Great

Great job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Silly Trader / Wow! 62 Year Old Man And His Wife 57 Welcome Their First Child / Is This Photo Real Or Photoshopped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.