Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend (20206 Views)

Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage / Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Moving4: 7:29am On May 13, 2017
Na wah o! 16!
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:33am On May 13, 2017
boss1310:
I wonder why people dey give themselves headache.you are following her on social media because you like her in movies yet you complain about the pictures she upload because you want her to live her life exactly the way you want her to.that's her life not yours,leave all these role model crap and mind your own life
I don't follow these people cos I know there is nothing to gain from them and I ve found out long ago that all these so called celebrities treat the fans as less humans and make fun of the comments dropped on the handles even the ones you complement them.everyday we see here on Nairaland on how they fight the fans who don't agree with them yet una dey follow them just to know their lives are you zombie
let me tell you all,if you all stop commenting or following these people they will stop posting those things you don't like so free the girl jare after all she no force you to follow her

Well said.

Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Afonjanightmare(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2017
Regina Daniels, small cheap LovePeddler

Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by mesh101: 7:45am On May 13, 2017
what did u guys espect from her na she know what she want and she have it moreover were ar no law is governing this country
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Olibboy: 8:40am On May 13, 2017
diz small girl is a geh geh something... d girl wey my guy dey crush on... Na so life b...keep on
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by MayhorE(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2017
daamazing:
slay Queens and Yahoo boys.. birds of the same feathers

labalaba together (in jenifa's voize)
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by daamazing(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2017
MayhorE:

labalaba together (in jenifa's voize)
grin
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2017
End time guys
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:13am On May 13, 2017
Puberty
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2017
Cc lalasticlala grin
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Elkay3: 9:23am On May 13, 2017
My problem is not the 16age...

My problem is not the bedroom pics that I viewed on Nairaland....

My problem, definitely is not the boy with the artificial pink lips..

My only problem, is those elderly and mature women on her followers list. Those of them who are well above 18... why not leave the girl to play with her mates. Go and follow your own mates.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2017
Elkay3:
My problem is not the 16age...

My problem is not the bedroom pics that I viewed on Nairaland....

My problem, definitely is not the boy with the artificial pink lips..

My only problem, is those elderly and mature women on her followers list. Those of them who are well above 18... why not leave the girl to play with her mates. Go and follow your own mates.

She's a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Elkay3: 9:32am On May 13, 2017
Airforce1:

She's a celebrity

Airforce1(naija version abi USA version!), na so I heard. She's a celebrity... I have nothing against her, truth is I will pass by her without knowing her. There are moments in which I'd like to mind my own business.
But those old women should leave that girl alone.
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2017
Elkay3:

Airforce1(naija version abi USA version!), na so I heard. She's a celebrity... I have nothing against her, truth is I will pass by her without knowing her. There are moments in which I'd like to mind my own business.
But those old women should leave that girl alone.
I sincerely respect your opinion.

But know she's a public figure, so it's expected people would talk about her lifestyle on social media.

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Gifted123: 10:48am On May 13, 2017
For latest celebrity gossips and naija entertainment, stick up to www.kokonews.ng
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by pressplay411(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2017
Whats inappropriate about the pics?
Is she nude or engaging in sex?
Is she responsible for your interpretation of her bedroom pics?
Did she try to promote sex with any hashtag
By the way most of yall did way worse that's why youre so guilty and protective, luckily there was no SM craze then.

But hey, it's SM era, everyone has an opinion. Know have to sift through the BS.
All you can do is teach your kids right and monitor them appropriately. You cant protect them from external indecency these days especially off the internet.
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:25am On May 13, 2017
Please watch like and share to support funny two years old MARVELLOUS in this hilarious comedy short film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Rexcity92(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2017
Hmm

Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Kingjags: 1:37pm On May 13, 2017
who's celebrating all this kids?
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by toseen7: 2:27pm On May 13, 2017
folarinmiles:
Abeg leave dz giel alone.
It's her life... If she like make she act mojo sef
lol
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Erums(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2017
However i disapprove dis.. Thou it foesnt need ma approval... The boy soft shaa.... She had to flaunt him.... Bt dnt cone crying cos alot of girls are gonna go for him...... Gobe has started
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 13, 2017
Support Two years old Comedian MARVELOUS in this Hilarious short film on YouTube. like, watch and share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 13, 2017
The way some of u grade these una "celebrities" baffles me.One even dey call am A or B-list grin grin where she wan get am?How? A-list my foot.The fact that you were lucky to act some low-budget and relatively unknown movies doesn't make you an A-lister.If not for nairaland shoving her news down our throats am sure more than 70% of us won't know this girl.Not hating cos there's nothing to hate here but let's stop throwing the word A-list recklessly.It's an insult to actual A-listers like Genevieve, Omotola etc.
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2017
Your opinion
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by forreelinc(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2017
Na so
Them dey try talk say na so den face be when then dey sleep
grin
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by PROWESX(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2017
i don't know why some just find it very hard to mind thier own business on social media

Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by Dynamique: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hypocrisy stinks in Nigeria, even hoes harvesting cassavas on a daily basis will criticize her while guys who will lick her feet just to kiss her cheeks will also criticize her.

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by quintygee(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
the innocent girl is already going through alot from people that talks too much, that must be a shot on set... leave the archieving girl and try do smth to leave the level u r so that u can also succeed for pple to envy
Re: Fans Come For Regina Daniels Over Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend by wisdomkid: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
I really tire for Nigerians oh.. Someone else pics they uploaded on Instagram, their OWN page, and you're advising them to upload pictures that suit your taste? But yours is far worst, your younger brother is insulting you...
You're insulting your elders in your compound, but come online to teach others Manners..

Nigerians!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Attacked By 5 Robbers, Robbed In Ibadan / Checkout New Stunning Photos Of Chidinma / Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.