Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,255 members, 7,853,277 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Will Be A Failure If I Don’t Win Europa League – Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Be A Failure If I Don’t Win Europa League – Mourinho (549 Views)

Even Man City B Team Can Win The Premier League - Mourinho / Lucas Torreira In Tears As Chelsea Win Europa League Final (Photos) / Champions League: Mourinho Reveals How Tottenham Can Defeat Ajax In Semi-final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be A Failure If I Don’t Win Europa League – Mourinho by Nagisa: 1:56am On May 13, 2017
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho admits the club’s season will be seen as failure if they do not beat Ajax in the Europa League final on May 24.

Mourinho also admitted that he has worked “harder than ever” during his maiden United campaign, which has already featured a League Cup triumph and victory over Leicester City in the Community Shield.

With Manchester United needing to beat Ajax to secure a place in next season’s Champions League, the Portuguese knows he will be criticized by the media if his side succumb to defeat at Stockholm’s Friends Arena.

“I think you, the media, have the right to say [that] and I think it makes sense to say,” he told reporters after United completed a 2-1 aggregate win over Celta Vigo in the semi-finals on Thursday.

“But I don’t feel like that. I don’t want the players to feel like that.

“I don’t think the board feels like that. Because we work very hard. I probably worked this season harder than ever.

“In my personal analysis, I don’t think that way. But if I was on your side, in your chair, I think it is [fair].

“We won a League Cup. We won the Community Shield.
“Until the injuries arrived, we fought for the Premier League top four. We had a fantastic record of 25 matches [unbeaten].

“We did things that nobody did in this club in the first season, like winning a trophy, like having the Manchester United record in the Premier League for unbeaten games, like reaching a European final. We had good things.

“But if I was on your side and you are always looking for this kind of capital-letters big headlines, I accept if you say that.”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/will-failure-dont-win-europa-league-mourinho/#kMdwfrvQULYF3pu6.99
Re: I Will Be A Failure If I Don’t Win Europa League – Mourinho by seunlly(m): 2:02am On May 13, 2017
what are you before?
Re: I Will Be A Failure If I Don’t Win Europa League – Mourinho by HARDDON: 2:05am On May 13, 2017
Europa water botle has no where to go but Manchester.

Blood Rolls Royal Red
Re: I Will Be A Failure If I Don’t Win Europa League – Mourinho by mercenary: 4:49am On May 13, 2017
Na coach be dat
Re: I Will Be A Failure If I Don’t Win Europa League – Mourinho by sonofthunder: 5:32am On May 13, 2017
seunlly:
what are you before?
you are joking right?

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Line Up Thomas Tuchel As Antonio Conte Replacement Over Fears Of Losing / Wayne Rooney Wants N12.5B To Leave Man United / C Ronaldo Arrives At Madrid Court On Tax Charges,faces Possible Prison Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.