Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video (39942 Views)

Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander / Terrorists Plotting To Bomb Abuja. U.S And U.K Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by yahmohy27: 11:58am On May 13, 2017
dealslip:
You posted God Bless Nigeria and then said God is foolish on your moniker. Where do you belong?
Thank my sister
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by BetaThings: 12:01pm On May 13, 2017
dealslip:
You posted God Bless Nigeria and then said God is foolish on your moniker. Where do you belong?

I am a Muslim, but I have learnt that you will only bring about worse actions when you engage people like these
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 13, 2017
falcon01:
if I never believed in God there are lotta things I would have done very very bad things bro believe me religion has helped a lot and also it has caused some damages to but believe me it is a very good tool. But am sure as time goes on people will lose faith and stop believing and it will be a disaster esp Nigerians.
so if you don't believe in God you would have done bad thing? what about your common sense? there are people who don't believe in God but they know and do the right thing always, believing in God is not a guarantee that people would do good things. as I said religion has done more harm than good like people going around, chopping up childrens heads and hands blowing up and burning people in cages just because of their believes or people accusing innocent children of witchcrafts and killing them just because their crooked pastors says so.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by BetaThings: 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
prettyboi1989:
the thing is the nigerian army knows where these bh guys are but they cant swoop in on them because of the chibok girls for fear of the girls being caught in a cross fire.
with that being said, can the Nigerian army take a cue from the moscow theater hostage crisis?

Excellent observation but you are not likely to achieve the same objective in the forest - the effect of gas will be diluted by air
The theatre was an enclosed space
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by GodIsFoolish: 12:05pm On May 13, 2017
yahmohy27:
May God guide you and restored your factory settings for you
I don't get you
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by factwriter(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2017
tydi:

if only you know how foolish and empty u are!
We all have better things to worry about. BH are back in business. Face that and Stop quibbling about MONIKERS.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by factwriter(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2017
wristbangle:

No matter how disappointed you are in life, using such moniker doesn't justify anything nor move God.

I don't know if you are an atheist, Christian, muslim, etc but I can assure that if you are truly remorseful and surrender your life to Jesus Christ, God will prove himself in your life.

It isn't right to use this kind of moniker.

Forget MONIKER, face the problem at hand.
BH are back for real.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by falcon01: 12:10pm On May 13, 2017
gypsey:
so if you don't believe in God you would have done bad thing? what about your common sense? there are people who don't believe in God but they know and do the right thing always, believing in God is not a guarantee that people would do good things. as I said religion has done more harm than good like people going around, chopping up childrens heads and hands blowing up and burning people in cages just because of their believes or people accusing innocent children of witchcrafts and killing them just because their crooked pastors says so.
common sense is not common the part I live only the fear of God make people do good deeds but remove God from their hearts they will do the unthinkable so if you don't believe in God then fine keep it to yourself don't go around trying to convince others cos it will only unleash the demon in them. The only fault of religion is the fact that there many religions and there are always fighting and arguing if it where only one it would've been great.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 13, 2017
BetaThings:

Excellent observation but you are not likely to achieve the same objective in the forest - the effect of gas will be diluted by air
The theatre was an enclosed space
that could be true but then, the girls are likely to be housed in an indoor facility in the forest with armed guards surrounding the vicinity. while the use of gas may not be too effective in the open, it would still knock out a few bh members guarding the facility which could give room for advancement of the army into the place where the girls are being kept.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by tydi(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2017
factwriter:

We all have better things to worry about.
BH are back in business. Face that and Stop quibbling about MONIKERS.

bro I know buh it should strt with us with the way we reason and act and watch everything fall in place!
do you think if those fulani men causing mayhem were put in school and educated properly don't you think we wouldn't have been were we are today.
life should be jrnyd first thing first!

the fear of GOD is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 13, 2017
falcon01:
common sense is not common the part I live only the fear of God make people do good deeds but remove God from their hearts they will do the unthinkable so if you don't believe in God then fine keep it to yourself don't go around trying to convince others cos it will only unleash the demon in them. The only fault of religion is the fact that there many religions and there are always fighting and arguing if it where only one it would've been great.
grin grin well.. I believe God has created humans with common sense all they need to do is USE it and yes! I Agree if people don't believe in God it should be kept to themselves same way people who believe in God should keep it to themselves too and stop criticising a guy with the moniker " God Is a fool" and telling him that God will purnish him or that he will go to hell, we agree? grin

if people in your part of the world think that the only way to do good is if they believe in God then they must be ignorant more reason why they would need common sense grin don't you see? and I think some of them might disagree with you on this one.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 13, 2017
wristbangle:

No matter how disappointed you are in life, using such moniker doesn't justify anything nor move God.

I don't know if you are an atheist, Christian, muslim, etc but I can assure that if you are truly remorseful and surrender your life to Jesus Christ, God will prove himself in your life.

It isn't right to use this kind of moniker.

Oh shut up and quit doing God's job for him. Mind your business.

This is a free country and he can use whatever moniker he wants. If God wants to punish him for the moniker, then so be it.

Your type are the kind ready to kill for God. Let me say again, mind your damn business
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 13, 2017
EasyWork001:

Oh shut up and quit doing God's job for him. Mind your business.

This is a free country and he can use whatever moniker he wants. If God wants to punish him for the moniker, then so be it.

Your type are the kind ready to kill for God. Let me say again, mind your damn business
grin cheesy Absolutely!
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Esepayne(f): 12:33pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

You are finished, I will fetch your data, look for you, trace and deal with you
I can see you are pain, same bitterness i felt when i saw ur username
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by LordCzar202: 12:42pm On May 13, 2017
I think we on the same page if or not so far apart.

BH is a franchise run by islamic extremiststs and supported by traditional rulers, politicians, businessmen, global investors, media, anarchists in northern nigeria and even a column of the Nigerian army and government. It has an unknown central structure with multi arm means of operation like an octopus of sort. Shakau is just a spokesman probably hiding as far as Somalia/Sudan... if not further.

The issue of the chibok girls is one orchestrated design that was created by major players in Northern Nigeria political space at a time when the game play was to unseat the government. These girls were whisked away at night probably with the aid of top military brass men of northern extraction. (I believe squarely that boko haram has sympathizers in the Nigerian army at all levels. In their interest this makes army procurement top priority for any govt). Then a contraption was weaved to state BH had these girls while the girls were chilling in some safe haven oblivious of the game play. This was enough to create the right outrage

Fast forward to present, and this government having consolidated power, we are witnessing the end game of the chibok matter. Their plan is to create as much drama and smoke screen with this critical aspect of their agenda so it does not blow up in their face. This two videos released is pure propaganda and were directed by unseen hands that might not beactive insurgents. The dressing in military regalia is a complete give away coupled with the effects of the video. The words just empty but enough to send fear which actually make most people oblivious of facts.

The men parading in those pictures are just actors on a script to make the release of the girls as theatrical as it can be so at the end in the midst of all the fanfare, the truth will be buried

Kay17:

Your comments reflect your deep misunderstanding on the workings of BH. BH is a sophisticated well oiled war machine. They have departments for logistics, propaganda, procurement, planning and development, training, finance and funds raising. https://rampages.us/bokoharam/2015/07/12/leadership-and-organizational-structure/

They have hundred of cells spread out across Northern Nigeria which have shown resilience. So when the Army says BH is trapped within Sambisa forest it is untrue. Because their coverage is much more and beyond the forest. They are everywhere including Lagos doing lots of groundwork.

The swap might be remotely helpful in understanding how this elusive organisation works.

1 Like

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by factwriter(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2017
tydi:

bro I know buh it should strt with us with the way we reason and act and watch everything fall in place!
do you think if those fulani men causing mayhem were put in school and educated properly don't you think we wouldn't have been were we are today.
life should be jrnyd first thing first!

the fear of GOD is the beginning of wisdom!

true talk but the foundation has already been destroyed.

BH doesn't know God
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Alert(f): 1:21pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

what's wrong with it?

I know you do not refer to God the Almighty, Creator of all that is in heaven and on earth , it must be your small god, pls change to a small letter 'g' so as not to confuse people.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by cybriz82(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2017
Dey shud av simply inject d guy with sum poison...n send him off to die..or put a trackin device on him.naija wll never learn.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by cybriz82(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2017
dealslip:

Dnt blame them blame d mod...n seun.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by GodIsFoolish: 1:44pm On May 13, 2017
Alert:

I know you do not refer to God the Almighty, Creator of all that is in heaven and on earth , it must be your small god, pls change to a small letter 'g' so as not to confuse people.

It's very clear here, there's nothing like confusion unless you're a retardeen
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by GodIsFoolish: 1:45pm On May 13, 2017
Esepayne:
I can see you are pain, same bitterness i felt when i saw ur username
Fvck off
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 13, 2017
Isn't our government stupid. Why would you negotiate with terrorist. Since they've been getting these terrorist they haven't killed any. Very dumb.
fortifiedng:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/12/boko-haram-commanders-released-swap-deal-82-chibok-girls-issue-threat-bomb-abuja
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Rikze: 1:49pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

I didn't

What do you mean by you didn't? What's the meaning of "God Bless Nigeria"? Is it not a request made to him?
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by GodIsFoolish: 1:53pm On May 13, 2017
Rikze:

What do you mean by you didn't? What's the meaning of "God Bless Nigeria"? Is it not a request made to him?

I typed "Dog bless Nigeria" on Google but "God bless Nigeria" appeared, it was a mistake
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Rikze: 1:56pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

I typed "Dog bless Nigeria" on Google but "God bless Nigeria" appeared, it was a mistake

You are still responsible for what you typed.

You should even thank God that Google cured your MA.DNESS

2 Likes

Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Ehinmola(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2017
olapluto:
I got a distress call from maiduguri at 2.30am that there were 2 bomb blasts inside unimaid. I think BBOG should let the Chibok girls be for now. Boko haram is stronger than ever now after the release of these commanders. They should have been killed.
. The commanders should been killed? What do you think will happen to the remaining chibok girls in the custody of boko Haram?
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by Mavrick2012: 2:39pm On May 13, 2017
tydi:

bro no difference just that i'm peaceful, while they are not.

hope you can now have a peaceful day.
sure, you are "peaceful", you only apply the word "foolish and empty" in fighting for your God.
Terrorist, who attack people, equally claim to be "peaceful", in fact, they claim to belong to the religion of "peace".
Truth is, religion only creates dogmatism and wickedness in human.
As you go about fighting for your God, please don't forget we are all entitle to our options.
Lol
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by tydi(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2017
Mavrick2012:
sure, you are "peaceful", you only apply the word "foolish and empty" in fighting for your God.
Terrorist, who attack people, equally claim to be "peaceful", in fact, they claim to belong to the religion of "peace".
Truth is, religion only creates dogmatism and wickedness in human.
As you go about fighting for your God, please don't forget we are all entitle to our options.
Lol

Oga park well! nobody fights for God!

pls mr lecture explicit how foolishness and emptiness is being applied in my statement, why has corruption eaten so deep in2 our DNA that u can't reason logical to see the plain truth laid infront of you rather u choose been sentimental. tank God you say they CLAIm to be peaceful but in the sense they are not cus their actions speaks otherwise.

be blessed!
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by uvalued(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Nigeria is a great country
GODISFOOLISH YET GODBLESSNIGERIA
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by paramakina202: 3:36pm On May 13, 2017
Na wao,so they released terrorist back to sambisa forest to continue from where they stopped while the so called Chibok girls are re-kidnapped by the government and kept at a facility.
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by holluphemydavid(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2017
moscow0147:
Body still dey catch am..when dem catch am again...en eye go clear
With dis useless government, do u tink dey will do him anytin? Dey will still swap him again with d remaining chibok girls, it's only in Nigeria Dat d govt is negotiating with terrorists, those same set of people dey swap will still be d one to bomb again, wrong decision by useless government
Re: Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video by GodIsFoolish: 3:41pm On May 13, 2017
uvalued:

GODISFOOLISH YET GODBLESSNIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Chibok Girls Graduate From US University 7 Years After Escaping Boko Haram / My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC / Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.