Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Originality Will Earn You Credibility; Lil Kesh Advises Musicians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Originality Will Earn You Credibility; Lil Kesh Advises Musicians (369 Views)

Phyno: I Have Put Hushpuppi Episode Behind Me, He Has No Credibility Whatsoever / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? (2) (3) (4)

Originality Will Earn You Credibility; Lil Kesh Advises Musicians by madjam(m): 5:39am On May 13, 2017
Former YBNL star, Lil Kesh, has explained what artistes must do to achieve credibility in the Nigerian music industry. For the Shoki rapper, he believes some artistes do too much to achieve credibility, therefore in a brief chat withShowtimehe explained that all an artiste should do to be seen and regarded as credible is originality.

He stylishly advised fellow musicians to make originality their stock-in-trade stressing how it will earn them all the credibility they crave in the music making craft.

“Honestly I’m not going to lie to you, some people do too much, as long as you’re from the street all it takes to be so credible is originality, that’s what I do, that’s what I’m all about; my music, my personality, originality”, he said.

Read More View Source:

http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/originality-will-earn-you-credibility.html

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Originality Will Earn You Credibility; Lil Kesh Advises Musicians by madjam(m): 5:40am On May 13, 2017
Re: Originality Will Earn You Credibility; Lil Kesh Advises Musicians by Tolexander: 6:01am On May 13, 2017
“Honestly I’m not going to lie to you, some people do too much, as long as you’re from the street all it takes to be so credible is originality, that’s what I do, that’s what I’m all about; my music, my personality, originality”, he said.
Na everybody dey form Street.

Even this lill kesh wey be "buttie" but has the opportunity to be signed by YBNL with "skiboroboskibo" and doesn't know what is in the street dey form one yeye Street boy.
Re: Originality Will Earn You Credibility; Lil Kesh Advises Musicians by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:06am On May 13, 2017
just like EFE
Re: Originality Will Earn You Credibility; Lil Kesh Advises Musicians by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:05am On May 13, 2017
nasoooo
Re: Originality Will Earn You Credibility; Lil Kesh Advises Musicians by angelTI(f): 7:08am On May 13, 2017
See who is talking about originality undecided undecided undecided

All his lyrics are wacky and thrashy but the beats are OK

Jidena Condemns Organizers Of One Africa Music Festival, Says ‘africa Must Be On / Oriflame / Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Confirms She Is Expecting Twins