Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic (27624 Views)

39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown / 2 Sisters Arrested For Attempting To Smuggle Drugs Into Kuje Prison (Photo) / Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2017
So wats d crime in traveling with $7k

All this criminal foreign nations! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Chrisrare: 11:18am On May 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by seunny4lif(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Nobody: 11:18am On May 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Kenturkey048(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2017
mtccheeeew...wetin concern them and money wey him carry?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Mujaheeeden: 11:21am On May 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
Goan bail aunty Kemi first.
epic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by verygudbadguy(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Him name Na CHINEDU from the lost tribe of biafra

Stop this man. The real issue here that no law says that you can't have 7000usd. It becomes a problem when it is above 10000usd.

What does externalizing even mean? They should release the guy and bullying anybody that carries Nigerian passport.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by sukkot: 11:22am On May 13, 2017
sheenedu
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Nobody: 11:23am On May 13, 2017
Egomonye nnewi, my distant inlawas
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by jrusky(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2017
Externalise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by nengibo: 11:26am On May 13, 2017
pentals:

http://tweemk..com/2017/05/photo-nigerian-man-arrested-at-malawi.html
That money is to develop Malawi, please let us develop you, please
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by timilehin95(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2017
jejemanito:
Buh Nigerians they waka oo

Wetin carry person go Malawi
grin DEVELOPMENT AGENDER ofcourse
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by timilehin95(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Stop this man. The real issue here that no law says that you can't have 7000usd. It becomes a problem when it is above 10000usd.

What does externalizing even mean? They should release the guy and bullying anybody that carries Nigerian passport.
No body is charging him for d amount of money he's carrying with him, he was only unfortunate dat he was asked to provide d prove of purchase which means if u can't provide it, then it's illegal
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by abbeyty(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2017
Is their money missing? They should give him back his money and stop harassing him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by osile2012: 11:43am On May 13, 2017
IF not that our leaders travel out for everything including health, we will be treated with more respect. Is it a must that every dollar must come from authorized dealer? What is $7,000 ? So its now a crime to have $7,000 while traveling ?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Nobody: 11:43am On May 13, 2017
I won't be surprised to find out that after all this noise,someone wants to get a slice of the cake-a few Kwachas to the top policemen and that's all. Believe it or not those cops over there are just as corrupt as the ones here at home. I have heard that from one or two trusted sources who know well. Disbelieve at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Nobody: 11:53am On May 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Pure bullying.

These guys should leave Chinedu alone,as he has not broken any international laws.

$10,000 and above, is what is required by law in any part of the world to be declared if carried by a traveler.

Of course he is a Nigerian,so fair game for bullying and harassment.
Nigeria as a country doesn't have respect anymore. Time to say good bye once again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 13, 2017
gypsey:
there are so many ways of sending money to nigeria straight into his bank in nigeria nowadays, he didn't have to carry the money on him if knew he had no prove.
are you sick? What is your business with how he chooses to carry his money? You are allowed to travel with up to $9000 without even declaring the exact amount. This is an obvious case of Malawians discriminating against Nigerians. And our foreign affairs should diffuse this before it becomes a norm. That the guy is Ibo shouldn't be a reason why our brain should be incarcerated nah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Nature8(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2017
Nawa for this people self, ordinary $7k dey make them panic like this..

For mess sake! The guy is into clothing business, not a drug dealer.. :/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Ramaa(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2017
There must be drugs....I swear
Let them check his bags well well

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 13, 2017
bravo269:
Happy birthday to me. Like to celebrate with me.

Baba this your solicitation for likes on your birthday came at the very wrong time and on the wrong thread.. Men dey para nau! How will those crazy officials just seize someone's hard earned $7K... Too bad.... Anyways, happy bdae bro! Have fun today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 13, 2017
Nalikedis:
are you sick? What is your business with how he chooses to carry his money? You are allowed to travel with up to $9000 without even declaring the exact amount. This is an obvious case of Malawians discriminating against Nigerians. And our foreign affairs should diffuse this before it becomes a norm. That the guy is Ibo shouldn't be a reason why our brain should be incarcerated nah.
yes! I am sick grin if you understood my comments you will see were i stated that " he needn't carry the money on him" also my other comments in agreement with you says yes! he is allowed to carry that amount it also said it's just harrasment and bullying on the part of Malawian Authorities, i also didn't say it was my business how he made his money. so as you can see I agree with everything you said about the Malawians I also agree that he is allowed to carry that amount.

please do read and understand peoples comments before throwing insults..ciao! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by MrCork: 12:33pm On May 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Pure bullying.

These guys should leave Chinedu alone,as he has not broken any international laws.

$10,000 and above, is what is required by law in any part of the world to be declared if carried by a traveler.

angry
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by lonelydora: 12:33pm On May 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Pure bullying.

I never knew you can be this supportive to our brother. Keep it up bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by MrCork: 12:37pm On May 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Pure bullying.

..bully how??...if he nott a theif then why he hide the Moiney??..HE GUILTY!! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by MrCork: 12:48pm On May 13, 2017
lonelydora:

I never knew you can be this supportive to our brother. Keep it up bro.

...which brother??... That man is a criminal..you people in that Nigeria so backwards.. you worship criminals. When police catch criminal,u blame police...but when criminal s escape and bring Moiney baccccckto that Nigeria,u worship them..,SHAME ON (no ooofencse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by koladebrainiac(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2017
Chinedu in Malaysia one thing i am 100% sure of his that he is into drugs period!!
any chinedu or okafor in middle east,be sure they re drug runners
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by bukiboy(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2017
whitebeard:
hahaha NCAN pls take note especially the eastern branch...KANU your brother is in Malawi better go and bail him

Kondomatic:

How all these fools take reach here? Make una use your brain. Tribalism is a total waste of energy. We need to love and respect one another

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Tinyemeka(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2017
MrCork:

...which brother??... That man is a criminal..you people in that Nigeria so backwards.. you worship criminals. When police catch criminal,u blame police...but when criminal s escape and bring Moiney baccccckto that Nigeria,u worship them..,SHAME ON (no ooofencse) angry

Goanddie!
No oofiense! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by travelpoint: 1:28pm On May 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Pure bullying.

You are absolutely right. But remember that they can still question you even if you are traveling with less than $10000. Last year I was traveling from Toronto (YYZ) to Philadelphia (PHL). I declared the amount (US$5750) to US immigration at Toronto airport but they sent me to another officer for secondary check. They want to know where and how I got the money. I almost missed my flight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by costandi(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
Savage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested At Malawi Airport For Attempting To Externalize $7000 (Pic by Franky826: 1:58pm On May 13, 2017
gypsey:
what?! shocked 1000s of nigerians live in Malawi that country has constant electricity and clean running water unlike nigeria. some Europeans live in Malawi too there is money to be made there too don't underestimate Malawi
if that was in nigeria he probably would never have seen $7000 in all his life. I ve been to Lilongwe in Malawi I know, there tourism is fantastic.

nigerians live in camedia, swaziland, Philippines, Iraq, Pakistan and Zimbabwe let alone Malawi

Trinidad and Tobago, St Kitts and Nevis, Iran, Kuwait, Egypt, Cambodia. bro Nigerians especially Igbos are all over the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) / Nigerian Man Deported From India After Giving 17yrs old Boy Cocaine to Smuggle(p / Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.