Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update (58376 Views)

JAMB 2017 UTME 16th May - Live Update / JAMB 2017 UTME 15th May - Live Update - / Amazing Futuristic Technologies You May Live To See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by geebril(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2017
zeezeegal:
Hope U Write Well O
i never write sef....

Till thursday
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by zeezeegal(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2017
geebril:
i never write sef....
Till thursday
K... Success
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by abibby(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2017
This is d Economics fr diz morning dat we send to our candidate dat registered with
us.... If u ar interested in our confirm expo contact me on 08110790448 diz expo are
confirm does that did there's dis morning can testify to dis
Question
ECONOMICS
1 :- the effect of an expansionary monetary system above full employment level is a
CORRECT ANSWER = rise in the inflation rate
2 :- the maimumum amount of money a company is allowed to raise b issuing shares to
the public is
CORRECT ANSWER = authorised capital
3 :- the value of money will apppreciate if
CORRECT ANSWER = price decrease
4 :- in noigeria ,government can ensure continos supply of agricultural produce in al the
seasons by
CORRECT ANSWER = provide adequate and efficient storage facilities
5 :- from the above table calculate the ccoefficient of elasticity of demand
CORRECT ANSWER = 0.75
6 :- the reduction of high fertility rate is a measure of population control designed
CORRECT ANSWER = make growth I population
7 :- which of yhe following set wil give rise to abnormal demand curve
CORRECT ANSWER =
8 :- capital accumulation for low income earners is btter done through
CORRECT ANSWER = credit and thrift societies
9 :- the government of nigeria can conserve foreign exchange by
CORRECT ANSWER = restricting import through imprt quotas
10 :- the minimum number of persons who are legally allowed to operate in a partnership
business is between
CORRECT ANSWER = 2 and 20
11 :- from the above diagram,given the existing resources in the economy,a movement
from h o f will lead to the production
CORRECT ANSWER = more cotton and less coal
12 :- gnp is not a good measure of social welfare because they are unrecorded
CORRECT ANSWER = transfer payment
13 :- one of the major goals of opec is to
CORRECT ANSWER = ensure that quota production is strictly followed
14 :- one of the factors considered in the determinant of wages is
CORRECT ANSWER = the rise involved I n an occupation
15 :- if government expenditure exceeds its revenue,this will give rise to a
CORRECT ANSWER = budget deficit
16 :- from the above diagram at which point is the total utility higher
CORRECT ANSWER = f
17 :- the demand curve for a firm operating u nder perfect competition is
CORRECT ANSWER = perfectly elastic
18 :- terms of trade is expressed as the
CORRECT ANSWER = rate at which export are exchanged for import
19 :- from the above what is the mean of ghe distribution
CORRECT ANSWER = 16
20 :- the typical feature of a market economy is that
CORRECT ANSWER = consumer soverignty exists
21 :- given that qd=40-4p and qs=12p=24,determine the equillibrum price
CORRECT ANSWER = 1 naira
22 :- petro chemical industries are located in the river state of nigeria because of
CORRECT ANSWER = crude oil deposit
23 :- in an imperfect market the monopolist can influence
CORRECT ANSWER = price and quality
24 :- from the above table,the medium of the distribution is
CORRECT ANSWER = 18
25 :- in the production process,the law of diminishing returns begins to set in when
CORRECT ANSWER = marginal product begins to fall
26 :- the most unique quality of money is its
CORRECT ANSWER = acceptability
27 :- the u shaped of the long run average cost curve is explained by
CORRECT ANSWER = increasing return
28 :- in nigeria import substitution industralization strategy is faced with the problem of
CORRECT ANSWER = over dependence on imported component
29 :- from the above table,the mode of distribution is
CORRECT ANSWER = 0
30 :- a cosmetic dealer sourcing for cpital to expand his business will approach
CORRECT ANSWER = bank of industry
31 :- freom the above diagram,the movement from point n to point m implies that
CORRECT ANSWER = more of commodity x is consumed than that of of commodity y
32 :- one of yhe advantages of using labour intensive strategy of production is that if
CORRECT ANSWER = provides more employment opportunities
33 :- a business organisation in wich thwere is limitation to the amount of loses a
shareholder can sustain in the event of business by law is
CORRECT ANSWER = limited liability company
34 :- rural-urban migraytion is influenced by
CORRECT ANSWER = the availability of employment opportunities
35 :- fram the above diagram the supply curve for agricultural products is illustrated by
CORRECT ANSWER = 1
36 :- the demand curve for a perfectly competitive firm is
CORRECT ANSWER = INFINITELY ELASTIC
37 :- which of yhe following is a direct tax
CORRECT ANSWER = PROPERTY TAX
38 :- froam the above graph,the equillibrum price and quantity is represented at points
CORRECT ANSWER = POQO
39 :- the most important determinant in the supply of agricultural products is
CORRECT ANSWER = WEATHER
40 :- the marginal propensity to consume measures the relationship between
CORRECT ANSWER = CHANGE IN INCOME AND CHANGE I N CONSUMPTION
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by geebril(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2017
zeezeegal:
K... Success
tenchu
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by peckebu(f): 3:46pm On May 15, 2017
I just finished my exam now and it was very interesting. I didn't have any problem
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Youngtrice(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2017
joshjc:
the timing is shorter than the previous exam,
Ehya. But hope you finished?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Youngtrice(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2017
etzskillz:
I'm writing on Tuesday by dat tym
Bro goodluck oh. smiley
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by etzskillz(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2017
Youngtrice:
Bro goodluck oh. smiley
thanks
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Youngtrice(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2017
etzskillz:
thanks
Yeah. Hope you're prepared?
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by etzskillz(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2017
Youngtrice:
Yeah. Hope you're prepared?
yes
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Youngtrice(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2017
etzskillz:
yes
Alright.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kuchikau: 11:09pm On May 15, 2017
cutedharmee:

Same way your father followed your mother like sheep with no direction. And ur mama wets her dirty smelly pants yet ur fada behave like an idiot before her that makes u urself a cursed child and a gay in d making....***OMO ALE JATIJATI***
fvck off my mention, u product of a failed condom.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kuchikau: 11:14pm On May 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Guy I get girlfriend and I usually suck her pussy. I'm I safe?
ask ur mother.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kuchikau: 11:18pm On May 15, 2017
Icosahedron:

Bro, can I have some of the stuffs you smoke?
ur father have a barn full of it.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kuchikau: 11:22pm On May 15, 2017
whitebeard:
we u keep quiet
product of an adulterated family.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kuchikau: 11:27pm On May 15, 2017
slawomir:

my guy take it easy. I understand your frustration
maybe girls have dealt with you seriously.
remember any female child is someone sister, mother, aunty, cousin.
please take it easy. you have female relatives at home. stop using those languages. the ability to menstruate makes them unique. no man will associate himself with a woman that is unable to menstruate every month.
the problem with our Nigeria guys is that they do not carry their brain along when chasing a woman. that is why women deal with them and use them.
yes the way our Nigerian boys chase a woman is really annoying. they chase them as if their life depends on it. they behave as if they can't survive without a woman's Virginia, breast back side.
my lecturer once told me that for a man to succeed he must do away with some certain things like greed, attachment, pride, anger and the greatest of it all is lust towards the opposite sex. men who always wants to get inbetween the legs of a woman hardly succeed
the thing most guys don't understand is that they feel the body of a woman gives us that sexual urge and erection. No. it is the seminal fluid and semen that constantly flows in our epidydemis that stimulates our erection through our mind. that is why immediately after ejaculation during sex with a woman weather she is the most beautiful girl or not then the woman instantly becomes like a wood to us. we will not feel anything again until after a couple of seconds or minutes when the little seminal fluid, semen and sperm are restored back then our mind will start all over again. the semen will stimulates our body and our mind will respond
so the liquid in our body called semen, seminal fluid and sperm including our mind gives us erection and pleasure not because of the breast or woman vaginal.
so it is possible for a man to stay without sex than for a woman to stay. and moreover women need and enjoy sex than men. but because they know how to suppress their urge and mind it now make it look as if men are the ones that need sex.
try to pick your ear with a broom. then tell me who enjoy the sweet sensation. your ear or the broom. definitely it is the ear
exactly how the vagina and the penis behave. the vagina is like the ear and the penis is like the broom. so during sex the penis(broom) is inserted into the vagina(ear) and this gives the vagina(ear) a sweet sensation!

correct bro. But never use d word fustration on me again.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kuchikau: 11:30pm On May 15, 2017
ameezy:
Who provoke u
receive sense. IJN
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by whitebeard(m): 11:31pm On May 15, 2017
kuchikau:
product of an adulterated family.
better go and be looking for your visa to America and stop spilling nonsense.. small boi
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kuchikau: 11:32pm On May 15, 2017
Radiohead6:
Bros I Hail oh grin
tanks
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kuchikau: 11:33pm On May 15, 2017
ademola010:
I feel like swearing for you grin
fvck boy. Of a useless father
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by kuchikau: 11:37pm On May 15, 2017
whitebeard:
better go and be looking for your visa to America and stop spilling nonsense.. small boi
u may not escape abacha case.
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 15, 2017
kuchikau:
ask ur mother.
you're very stupid. God punish you. Idiot.
Your mother must be foolish for allowing you to be this idiotic.
Mor0n
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by whitebeard(m): 11:42pm On May 15, 2017
kuchikau:
u may not escape abacha case.
it a fact that what u have said to me will also be said to u by u..!! oya go and sit down and think about US it a land of opportunity.. I think u need to go there asap..!
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by abibby(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2017
This is d 7:30 English for mondayay.....Subscribe with us today and get this delivered to your phone an hour bfr your exam .....Our source are genuine

Question
1 :- apart from the damage that termites cause to crops, they also
CORRECT ANSWER = destroy manure and fertilizers
2 :- according to the passage, useful termites are easily destroyed because
CORRECT ANSWER = live near the soil surface
3 :- the phrase crop rotation, as used in the passage means
CORRECT ANSWER = changing the crop grown in an area seasonally
4 :- by allowing water and air penetrate the soil, some termites
CORRECT ANSWER = are useful to farmer's crops
5 :- what do you think is the purpose of observing termites on experimental crops?
CORRECT ANSWER = to find the beat way to control or destroy the pests
6 :- At the ??.. Department,
CORRECT ANSWER = casualty
7 :- where accident ?. Are treated
CORRECT ANSWER = victims
8 :- They ?. The injured man thoroughly
CORRECT ANSWER = examined
9 :- with the aid of several ?
CORRECT ANSWER = clinical
10 :- instruments such as the ?.. Used in measuring body temprature
CORRECT ANSWER = thermometer
11 :- and the .. Used in listening to the sound of the heart and lungs
CORRECT ANSWER = stethoscope
12 :- By using ?? several internal parts of the patients body were potographed
CORRECT ANSWER = xrays
13 :- the nurses ?. His wounds
CORRECT ANSWER =dressed
13 :- the nurses ?. His wounds
CORRECT ANSWER = dressed
14 :- and he was carried on a ??
CORRECT ANSWER = stretcher
15 :- to the special care where those under intensive care are kept
CORRECT ANSWER = ward
16 :- Tayo's mother routinely wrapped towel around her waist because
CORRECT ANSWER = was slender
17 :- On arrival of Aberleigh, Tayo was welcomed by
CORRECT ANSWER = a female servant

Call: Mr Femzz on 08110790448 or more info on our diff bundle u can subscribe for like----

*English
*Maths
*Chemistry
*physics
*Account
*Biology
*Economics
*Govt
*Crs
*Literature in English etc
.....Tank you
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by cutedharmee: 12:13am On May 16, 2017
kuchikau:
fvck off my mention, u product of a failed condom.
wehrey ree o.MTN yaf dash you 10mb shey. Lucky u nw knw u're a product of a failed condom. Jus pray God redeem ur soul b4 it's too late for u. I knw u're hotter than fire but me ready to quench you.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Mohdeevah(f): 6:42am On May 16, 2017
Temitope223:

alright same here ha no too sabi d place .can u help with ur bro whatsapp number maybe we can go through some question together online
so sorry am replying late
you can chat me up
the exam is 1:30 today
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Mohdeevah(f): 6:53am On May 16, 2017
dleksy:
This jamb was superb, the biometric OK, the hall conducive, cctv everywhere, rough sheet provided for calculations, attendance called, black and white or photocopy of our exam slip collected but u can submit coloured if you wish. we were delayed for almost 2hrs because of some system component malfunctioning so they replaced them and make sure we all start the same time, the questions cheap but little bit technical, past question reflected well in all my subject combination, maths physics chemistry all contain simple calculations, the key system is the best experience ever so fast! the software designed for the question also made it easy for u to recognize the questions not answered and also made it easy to move about any subject you wish to answer. So therefore the time is well enough, maths will only take u 40min English 30min physics chemistry 20min or less in total 110 to 115 minutes required to complete your questions u can use the remaining 5minutes for cross checking but the cbt calculator is very frustrating it can waste your time no wonder the calculations were not made too strenuous so u can

avoid using calculator in most cases but it's sure you will need it at some point. I hope they introduce key system in operating the calculator. Some candidate in my center experience difficulties such as registration number not scheduled, at some point network error that were later rectified . In total it was a wonderful experience i hope jamb keep this up and made Necessary adjustment. REPORTING FROM MAGBON CENTRE AT THE CERTIFIED SHIPPING INSTITUTE, MAGBON, BADAGRY, LAGOS state. My exam was 7am
hmm impressive
thats my center too
writing today
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by dasamek8: 7:45am On May 16, 2017
At girls sec sch Alor we wrote at midnight. Many system malfunctioning, inconsistecies, very poor cordination, faulty calculators. Please people should go and observe this centre. I cant use my calculator, was not allow to write up to two hours. JAMB come to our rescue
Re: JAMB 2017 UTME 13th May - Live Update by Temitope223(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2017
Mohdeevah:
so sorry am replying late you can chat me up the exam is 1:30 today 07061328610
alright no problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Minimum Requirements Of Becoming A Professor In Nigeria / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.