Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles (28555 Views)

MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am / MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan / MTN Set To Increase Goodybag Bundle Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by Topmaike007(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2017
lordwar:
its on selected sim and when you finish using it check your data usage you'll see its only 3GB not 6 I was among the first people that rocked it when they first introduced it to some loyal customers but when I saw its only 3GB instead of 6 I went back to my 1k for 4GB with 3k you'll get 12GB for 3 months
so can we that are using window phone use it...that is Lumia phone
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by Topmaike007(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2017
lordwar:
This year is a blessed year 2 terabytes won't reach 2 years for some heavy users but once you finish yours before 2019 you can still get another mtn sim and redo it again God bless the admin of telegram that's why its good to join meaningful telegram group
bro na window we Dey use pls show us the way
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by raymod170(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2017
link up

Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by Pavarottii(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2017
icedfire:
Nice one.. they should keep increasing it... Until Nigerians do the right thing... somebody will ask me what's the right thing?

The right thing is to realise that this country is in a comatose and as long as we stay in the comfort of our homes to type on nairaland and twitter, we won't see a change.

Arab spring didn't happen on Facebook or twitter. Bread price.. I mean the price of a loaf of bread was increased and that was the signal the people needed to go out and effect a change. Here in naija everything don go up, beans now na rich man food. Now WhatsApp is almost out of the reach of the very poor. What do we do? Complain on nairaland.
nairaland wet dey still dey praise dis govt? Then u know it's madness and nothing.
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by sammirano: 2:27pm On May 13, 2017
lordwar:
This year is a blessed year 2 terabytes won't reach 2 years for some heavy users but once you finish yours before 2019 you can still get another mtn sim and redo it again God bless the admin of telegram that's why its good to join meaningful telegram group
Pls how do I join the telegram
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by Dollabiz: 2:44pm On May 13, 2017
Again
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by lordwar(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2017
yankison:

how do i join you on telegram .. also will you give me the mtn crack ?
of course message me on telegram so I can forward it to you my number you see on my moniker is on telegram add and message me there
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by lordwar(f): 2:48pm On May 13, 2017
Topmaike007:
bro na window we Dey use pls show us the way
if telegram can work on your window phone then add and message me so I can forward it to you
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by lordwar(f): 2:48pm On May 13, 2017
sammirano:

Pls how do I join the telegram
my number is on my profile add me up and message
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 13, 2017
nurshah:

Please what is the code for WhatsApp bundle ?
*662# and follow the prompt.
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2017
you are a scammer! i can bet this is fake!

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by adecz: 3:17pm On May 13, 2017
APC specializes on increasing
price of everything. This is the most
callous & wicked regime in the history
of this country.
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by ComradeShegs(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2017
When iyam here flexing my 1GB For #300 on airtel, who then needs yeye MTN?....YIMU
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by Dollypie20(f): 3:41pm On May 13, 2017
2go? ??
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by haywhy009(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2017
Ghostscript:
M enjoyin my airtel 1k for 3gb monthly and 1.5gb for 500 2weeks

Pls how did you do that?
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by aggahegbema(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2017
Ghostscript:
u guys should show case the codes to convince viewers
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by george93(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2017
Ghostscript:
Please what code do u use for the 1k for 3gb. I will b grateful to get ur reply
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by bhankymyk(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2017
ETISALAT DATA PROMO 5GB @ #2300 10GB @#3500 Valid for 1 month
GLO, AIRTEL MTN ARE AVAILABLE MTN is valid for 3 months
Contact me on 08160595076 if interested in any
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by leverage12(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2017
That is serious!

Get 96000mah powerbank to last your laptop , and phone up to 8 hours. Get with solar and get interrupted power on your laptop and phone up to 20 hours hours

Check out my thread here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2182890/buy-laptop-powerbanks-deep-cycle/11

Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by shekauvsbuhari: 5:30pm On May 13, 2017
icedfire:
Nice one.. they should keep increasing it... Until Nigerians do the right thing... somebody will ask me what's the right thing?

The right thing is to realise that this country is in a comatose and as long as we stay in the comfort of our homes to type on nairaland and twitter, we won't see a change.

Arab spring didn't happen on Facebook or twitter. Bread price.. I mean the price of a loaf of bread was increased and that was the signal the people needed to go out and effect a change. Here in naija everything don go up, beans now na rich man food. Now WhatsApp is almost out of the reach of the very poor. What do we do? Complain on nairaland.
no. We come to nairaland to blame afonja,ipob, fulani and ijaw while de politicians are having a field day smiling with their loot.
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by samwhi(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2017
lordwar:
But its with VPN
Explain hw u take do am now
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by lordwar(f): 5:42pm On May 13, 2017
samwhi:

Explain hw u take do am now
its for group members only message me so you can be added
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by Skmoda360(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2017
Ghostscript:
Same here...airtel still the best.
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by Skmoda360(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2017
DIAL *144# ON YOUR AIRTEL SIM....AND YOU WILL GET A MSG AND FOLLOW IT PROMPTLY 100MB FOR 100
400MB FOR 200
750MB FOR 300
1.5GB FOR 500
3GB FOR 1K
7GB FOR 2K
NOTE: YOU MIGHT NOT GET ALL THIS MSG IN QUOTE BUT IN THREE AND FOUR ALPHA OPTIONS.
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by Ghostscript(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2017
george93:

na *144# but I think the tin dey select sim cus I try in 5 Airtel Sims of my pals
george93:

na *144# but I think the tin dey select sim cus I try in 5 Airtel Sims of my pals
george93:

Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by oblaak(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2017
lordwar:
its on selected sim and when you finish using it check your data usage you'll see its only 3GB not 6 I was among the first people that rocked it when they first introduced it to some loyal customers but when I saw its only 3GB instead of 6 I went back to my 1k for 4GB with 3k you'll get 12GB for 3 months
Lol. It's remaining 5gig now and I have 3 weeks left to exhaust it
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2017
better still, one can buy data and browse those site.
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by lordwar(f): 7:46pm On May 13, 2017
oblaak:

Lol. It's remaining 5gig now and I have 3 weeks left to exhaust it
when you finish it check your data usage and see the magic its 3GB take note
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by DrogoG(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2017
What kind of s*tupid bundles are these? That's a way to confuse Nigerians

Why don't they have bundles in data MBs or GBs?
Thieves!
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by mikolo80: 8:30pm On May 13, 2017
icedfire:

who Arab spring epp.? you better henter farm if cost of beans de pain you
Re: MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles by donblazer10(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2017
Ghostscript:
1k fr 3gb??
Tell me hw to go bout it plis!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.