Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs (12591 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by pentals: 6:59am On May 13, 2017
The Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Mrs Jummai Alhassan said tests conducted on the 82 by Chibok girls that were freed on Saturday show that some of them need to undergo surgery

The minister disclosed this at a press conference in Abuja, on Thursday, May 11. The 82 girls, who are part of the 276 girls abducted by Boko Haram from Government Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State in 2014, were released five days ago after three years in captivity.

"The 82 Chibok girls are currently undergoing medical screening in Abuja. Some of them need surgery… this should be completed in two to three weeks." Mrs Alhassan said.

http://tweemk..com/2017/05/some-released-chibok-girls-to-undergo.html

1 Like

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by pentals: 7:01am On May 13, 2017
READ MORE @ >>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/some-released-chibok-girls-to-undergo.html

The minister denied reports that the Federal Government has refused to grant parents of the girls and the 21 others released in October 2016 by Boko Haram access them.

She said pictures of the 82 girls released on Saturday had been sent to their parents for identification, while parents of those released earlier had full access to them.

Mrs Alhassan also said that contrary to reports that the government had prevented the girls released earlier from going back home, the reality was that they were scared of going back to Chibok.

“We had a meeting with the parents of the 21 girls and the girls themselves and they all asked the Federal Government to send them to school and take care of them. Most of them are scared of returning to Chibok because of their experiences,” she said.

“But to show you that parents have access to their daughters, some parents just left the facility where the girls were kept three weeks ago after visiting the girls. One of the girls, who is married, is at present in Chibok, visiting the town with her husband and his family.”
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by baylord101(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2017
They need surgery, Surgery for what?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by segebase(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2017
surgery for dem Toto I guess.. boko prick don wound dem

6 Likes

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Chikelue2000(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2017
baylord101:
My brother

1 Like

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by simplemach(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2017
Ok, maybe the surgery is to insert in them what to play to the public before they are released to speak to the press and public

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Franzinni: 11:23am On May 13, 2017
when I was a child....

parents use to say to boys never let a girl cross over you with her legs.... Or your children will look like her.. And they. Tell girls same in reverse...

Now with my grey hair in odd places I know it was a scam.... They don't want boys looking up girls skirt when they cross.... Curiosity will get the better of him..

The whole chibok drama is a well planned scam... And like always with time the real truth will be as plain as day...

Let's just be looking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by GeneralOjukwu: 11:23am On May 13, 2017
Surgery for Vesico Vaginal Fistula (VVF) most likely...

Rape is a harrowing experience and a lifetime of psychological recovery

SAY NO TO RAPE!
angry angry angry

NB- to those making jokes about rape, GET HELP, i don't mean MMM. Go to Yabaleft.

How would you feel if this was a female relative? So sad....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by brainpulse: 11:24am On May 13, 2017
They need lot more before they can be integrated by to the society. For God sake these girls have gone through the worst psychology and physical torture and needs the utmost care their parents may not be able to give them. Let's stop playing politics with their lives with the excuse of caring for them.

3 Likes

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Boleyndynasty2(f): 11:25am On May 13, 2017
I guess an excuse to keep em away from journalist who has lots of unanswered questions. How can you just come and tell us they need surgery without telling us what kind of surgery and why they need it . Y'all keep making this look shady

4 Likes

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Nobody: 11:25am On May 13, 2017
baylord101:
Those Abokis in the Bush used dia big dicks to tear open dia pussies....it needs stitching.

1 Like

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Motolank: 11:27am On May 13, 2017
Surgery to remove pregnancy or reset their brain?

1 Like

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Nobody: 11:27am On May 13, 2017
angry
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by GodIsFoolish: 11:27am On May 13, 2017
Who cares
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by ShankiBets: 11:28am On May 13, 2017
Vaginal tightening surgery??

1 Like

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by brainpulse: 11:29am On May 13, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
I guess an excuse to keep em away from journalist who has lots of unanswered questions. How can you just come and tell us they need surgery without telling us what kind of surgery and why they need it . Y'all keep making this look shady
They don't need any medial exposure for now, their metal health is important for now. The media will only add to their pains. We Nigerians always talk as of we know more.

2 Likes

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Omolabasky: 11:34am On May 13, 2017
segebase:
You be bad guy. Yeye dey worry u ooo. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by nkwuocha1: 11:36am On May 13, 2017
Buying time
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by CallmeLucy(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2017
The whole story of these Chibok girls of a thing are all lies, I still don't think the girls were kidnapped, the world is so messed up nowadays that we believe anything the media that comes from the media.

Why would boko haram kidnap these girls and still keep them alive for so long ? Doesn't make no sense at all.

This was just a cooked up story to ruin GEJ term as president and which was obviously successfully.

And for PMB, that man is going to kill himself, why can't he just resign from Power, your health is weak and trying to rule even a small country of like 10 million people isn't an easy job, not to talk of Nigeria, he's just going to send himself to an early grave..

I'm not hating on him at all but I see this as greed, just take a look at the former PM of Britain, David Cameron wasn't even sick o, just because he thought he can't rule a country with the new developments which happened he resigned.

Vanity upon vanity........ We're all vanity slaves..........

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Bondesniger(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2017
undergo surgery on what
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by maclatunji: 11:44am On May 13, 2017
Some twisted minds were doing comparison picture. They do not know that they are inviting evil on themselves by seeking to ridicule the pain of others.
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by misano(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2017
brainpulse:
They don't need any medial exposure for now, their metal health is important for now. The media will only add to their pains. We Nigerians always talk as of we know more.

True talk. 1 million likes for U.
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Ochinex(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
Another means to loot more cash. Go ahead, we are watching
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Fantastic2m(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2017
This Chibok gals saga is never understood
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Gabriel252: 1:34pm On May 13, 2017
All this chibok girls their babies should be killed every one of them..cause this babies will be threat to other people in future...maybe some of this babies wouldnt be a threat to nigeria cause they cant gain the power but i know they will be a threat to those leaving around them in the next future

They said babies are innocent but they will never be babies forever (so kill them)

This babies fathers are boko mens...so Bleep all this babies up

If we were to kill babies this world would have be a peaceful world

But we see threat coming up as a babies but we still leave them..thats why this world is shitty
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 13, 2017
For me something is fishy, why deny the parents access to the girls.
1.why prevent them from interviews at least let them appreciate Nigerians for their concern and prayers
2. Why is that No politician or celebrity has taken the advantage to score cheap political or showbiz goal.
Some questions need answers
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by LeanonGOD(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2017
For Christ Sake, would you air this foolish joke if any the Chibok Girls is your sister or daughter?. You may make fun of the girls today, DO YOU KNOW TOMORROW - Those girls WILL Laugh Last by God's GRACE.
segebase:

1 Like

Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by LeanonGOD(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2017
Kindly go to MFM or Redeem Camp or Winners or Olumba-Olumba or any nearby Celestial or C&S for deliverance. May God have Mercy on you.
Gabriel252:
All this chibok girls their babies should be killed every one of them..cause this babies will be threat to other people in future...maybe some of this babies wouldnt be a threat to nigeria cause they cant gain the power but i know they will be a threat to those leaving around them in the next future

They said babies are innocent but they will never be babies forever (so kill them)

This babies fathers are boko mens...so Bleep all this babies up

If we were to kill babies this world would have be a peaceful world

But we see threat coming up as a babies but we still leave them..thats why this world is shitty
Re: Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs by Ronaldinnioh(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi King, Qatari Emir, Russian Envoy Congratulate President Buhari / FG No Longer Paying Subsidy On Petroleum Products - Kyari / We Have Evidence How PDP Plans To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.