Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead (614 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead by heritage00(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
Is this true ?
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead by Choco5: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
iReport? ? ? ?

Of all the idio.ts, you are the greatest!! The most USELESS person on planet Earth!
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead by heritage00(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
Choco5 are you talking to the poster or I Report.
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead by Choco5: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
You went ahead to edit all your posts? Authoritative sources have confirmed without doubt that your are indeed Useless!
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead by heritage00(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
ok
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead by Choco5: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
You say?
Re: The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Is Dead by emekamn(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
Nobody on this forum knows 4 sure if dats true, i wl'd say sum very Çråzy dude just wan d spotlight, i don't c a beta way

(1) (Reply)

33 Nigerians Deported From Us / Uk To Repatriate £43m Stolen Money To Nigeria / Is This Rumor Really True About The Visa Lottery:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.