Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals (40626 Views)

Ras Kimono And Majek Fashek Perform For Senator Dino Melaye (Photos) / Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event / Tiwa Savage Dazzles In Kenya [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by ThatCEO: 11:47am On May 13, 2017
Pyjama parry
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by Nobody: 11:48am On May 13, 2017
Please watch like and share to support funny two years old MARVELLOUS in this hilarious comedy short film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by Kenturkey048(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2017
the person for the third pics be like dope addict.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by samuel19222(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2017
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled
7. You are wondering why you're still this reading this
8. You saw that mistake... right? (On 7)
10. But did you see that I skipped 6?
10. You checked
11. And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9
12. I said saw you, not you saw
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked
15. I'm just wasting your time go back to reading the comments
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by omaigala12(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2017
badassProdigy:
Marvin's first lady, Tiwa Savage looked fab for the One Africa Music Fest in London last night.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/tiwa-savage-dazzles-in-kimono-and-thigh.html?m=1

Na pijama she Wer?
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by Bondesniger(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2017
go hold your man well
and pretend even if all is not well..
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by OgahBohz: 11:57am On May 13, 2017
Tiwa my crush..
I can divorce my wife for u..
Dem say u n fyn.... well me love u lyk dt...

Tbleez is a basterd....

quote me Nd die by sanke bite....

#teamtiwasavage#
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by MarieSucre(f): 11:57am On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry Tiwa thinks she is slaying
Damn it!!!
She looks like an overage black Indonesian whoré
Hmmnn how do you know how an overage black Indonesian whoré looks like?
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by OgahBohz: 11:59am On May 13, 2017
MarieSucre:

ask d hedihot o, as if im babe fyn pas am...awon oniranu
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 13, 2017
MarieSucre:

They look somewhat like this.
Trust me.

Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by LePrezident(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
[s]Tiwa thinks she is slaying

Damn it!!!

She looks like an overage black Indonesian [/s]whoré

Dude please....
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by curvilicious: 12:13pm On May 13, 2017
Argh op, this not fair o. U said it like d pics are fruit salad meanwhile d pics are like rotten beans
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by bamdly(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2017
what happen to her that they tie her leg like dat
is it because of waywardness
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by princ3ssa: 12:18pm On May 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] where is the dazzle pls?help me locate it
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by Elkay3: 12:18pm On May 13, 2017
Is that TV audition?
Truth is, they all looked kind of horrible.
Makeup is so bad...
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by princ3ssa: 12:21pm On May 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] where is the dazzle pls?help me locate it! cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by Baroba(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
One Africa music festival held in London angry

The organiser is an astute business man, he is searching for pounds bro..
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by Nwiboko26(f): 12:34pm On May 13, 2017
Celebrities are set of people dat does d wrong thing d right way.Wen others are going to bed with der night wears u r attending a party with urs.nd what's it with dat strap?deliver them o lord for they r in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by malware: 12:50pm On May 13, 2017
Disappointed, here to check the knees.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by ariesbull: 12:54pm On May 13, 2017
She is just ugly....Is she a gladiator in coliseum?
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by madjune(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2017
This fake azz girl and her wannabe friends.

Is this news?
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by sshalom(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2017
This is trying too hard!
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by SURElee(f): 1:51pm On May 13, 2017
Everything is so wrong. Makeup gone wrong, her face looks puffy, is Jam Jam aburo on the way? The tie tie for leg as strappy sandal get as e be, the Asian kimono to One africa Music festival, how apporpriate is it? The likes of angelique kidjo, hugh masakela, femi kuti and Yemi alade would have represented Nigeria/ Africa well even in dressing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by Nickymezor(f): 2:34pm On May 13, 2017
Nt cool.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by joinnow: 2:35pm On May 13, 2017
This one pass Israeli women Own
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by femolii: 2:36pm On May 13, 2017
ugly make up
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by sunnyajaks: 2:40pm On May 13, 2017
nice pic
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by Otses(f): 2:47pm On May 13, 2017
The dress look like a night gown. what is with the shoe laced all the way up? shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by donqx: 2:55pm On May 13, 2017
nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by habebe1(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2017
Something is off in almost all the pictures, haven't seen such strong hands and veins om a "lady" like the one holding the mic in the second pic.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals by Safiaa(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2017
Tiwa has always been a bad dresser. Her makeup is always terrible. I dont know what is wrong with her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga / How This Fake Kiss Daniel Scams Young Nigerian Girls On Twitter / Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.