Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) (21348 Views)

Suicide Bombers Attack Viewing Center In Borno, 30 Dead, Many Injured / Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga LGA In Borno,kill 7,injure 7 Others(photos) / 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by SealTeam6: 12:09pm On May 13, 2017
LastProphet:
religion of piss, only an illiterate or scared individual can follow a hopeless deceitful and hateful message like islam. Until islam is allowed to have their planet they will continue to bomb everybody. They hate civilization and are ready to kill themselves to stop it anywhere. The only rich islamic countries are those with natural (free) source of wealth like oil, any other muslim country must be poor just like northern Nigeria. They impoverish their world and migrate to developed worlds like US, UK, Germany, France, in the hope of destroying it and returning it to the stone age. Donald Trump caught them in their tracks but foolish french people decided a childless 39yr old guy with a 63yr old wife had better plans for the future of france. Let the world keep deceiving while islam uses intentional superior birth rate to outnumber the rest.

Hopeless and pessimist folks like you are the reason our Country keep taking one step forward and two steps backward.
But maybe u are just a little naive boy...or a fool at 30.
Whatever the case, I pray God spare ur miserable life to witness the greatness of our dear Nigeria. Amen !
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by alyarmouk(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2017
Airforce1:
Dis ones wear loafers and face cap go detonate bombs

Yeye dey smell

bROS i FOR LIKE MAKE YOU SHOW ME THE ONE IN PARTICULAR
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2017
bilulu:

u believe dat cuz d media is cut off.... Bros forget Wat govt is telling u n look for all these NGOs or independent people dat do visit borno n other states u will shed tears after hearing their stories....
Nobody is saying BH is totally defeated, but we're only saying that things are at least 80% better than 2014 when they were the boss
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by bilulu(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2017
Daviddson:
Nobody is saying BH is totally defeated, but we're only saying that things are at least 80% better than 2014 when they were the boss
Bros Wat make u feels it's 80% better? I jux told u dat there re attacks on a daily basis, kidnapping on per seconds basis n dry still holding villages captives.... jux cuz its not being reported does make it better..... bros people re dying every day
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by sshalom(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2017
The spirit of violence will have no place in our Nation in Jesus mighty Name.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by Teeeecash(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2017
CheezyCharles:
it won't end as long as the religion of peace exists ! it's their trademark all over d world.
Anoda mentally derailed troll is on the loose
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by CheezyCharles(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2017
Teeeecash:
Anoda mentally derailed troll is on the loose
nope it is ur brothers all over d world oh. they are the trolls of the world(TOTW)
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by chichigal(f): 4:47pm On May 13, 2017
Kpeshi10:
Omo, dat explosion scared me o
my dear I didn't know wen I ran from my room. u need to see Aisha gals
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by Bigii(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2017
I pray u guys graduate safely and leave that region. I graduated from Unimaid too, 2013. C Block

Life was hell then!

1 Like

Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by Bigii(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2017
chichigal:
U pray u guys graduate safely and leave that region. I graduated from Unimaid too, 2013. C Block

Life was hell then!
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by Kpeshi10(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2017
chichigal:
Lol, fellow Unimaidian.... d way u girls were screaming was like an explosion itself.....
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by chichigal(f): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kpeshi10:

Lol, fellow Unimaidian.... d way u girls were screaming was like an explosion itself.....
d whole tin wasn't funny at all
Re: Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) by Teeeecash(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
CheezyCharles:
nope it is ur brothers all over d world oh. they are the trolls of the world(TOTW)
TROLL !!!. . Yea i said, u are a TROLL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abaribe Defects To APGA, Picks Senatorial Ticket / Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.