Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The #NotTooYoungToRun Train Moves To Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The #NotTooYoungToRun Train Moves To Kwara (620 Views)

Anambra Gubernatorial: Tony Nwoye; An Examination On The #nottooyoungtorun Bill. / How The #nottooyoungtorun Bill Was Scuttled, List Of Lawmakers Behind It Exposed / Nigerian Youths Kicks Back As NASS Plans to Kill The #NotTooYoungToRun Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The #NotTooYoungToRun Train Moves To Kwara by olaboy33(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2017
#NotTooYoungToRun Advocacy Walk To Hold In Kwara State

One of the defining moments in the history of our great country, Nigeria, is the moment when we became comfortable with the democratic dispensation that we demanded that the age of eligibility be reduced to accommodate younger people.

To strengthen the campaign, a bill was sponsored and it is now at committee stage at the two legislative chambers. Young people came together from all political parties, all tribes and religions to make a decision.

After the many deliberations, public debates were held in all states and the turnout and responses showed that never in the history of Nigeria has any idea gotten such a massive support.

In furtherance of the advocacy efforts, the brainbuilders international(BBI) in conjuction with youths initiative for advocacy growth and advancement (YIAGA) is organising an advocacy walk in Kwara State on Tuesday 16 May 2017.

The Point of Convergence is New Yidi Roundabout, Ilorin and proceed to the Kwara State House of Assembly to lobby the Lawmakers. We urge all and sundry to join us in the walk and help liberate the youths of today and provide hope for our dear country.

It is worthy of note that the walk is *not an anti-government rally or protest*, it is a way of peacefully engaging and lobbying lawmakers for support towards the bill.

Lobbying elected representatives is standard practice over the world and the organisation coordinating the walk, Brain Builders International has a track record of non-partisan advocacy and community development.

The current State of world affairs has shown the world what young people can do.
France has also elected a 39 years old President, setting a precedent that will hopefully sweep the entire world in the coming years.

We humbly request that Civil Society Organisations and Individuals who are interested in participating in the walk coordinate themselves with utmost civility and dignity so as to further reiterate the fact that we are not too young to run.

To join this historic advocacy, kindly send your full name and this code (KW/NTYTR/referral)

e.g Olasupo Abideen Opeyemi KW/NTYTR/OPE

http://www.yiaga.org/nottooyoungtorun

cc
lalasticlala
ishilove
obinoscopy
semid4lyfe

Re: The #NotTooYoungToRun Train Moves To Kwara by Ajewealth123(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2017
I don't need to read before I realise the campaign is orchestrated by saraki.
Dem go live under saraki bondage tire for Ilorin.
This campaign is solemnly organized in favour of seeni saraki,una incoming governor come 2019.
Don't insult me yet,insult me when it is 2019 and seeni saraki didn't contest for governor.
Re: The #NotTooYoungToRun Train Moves To Kwara by olaboy33(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2017
Ajewealth123:
This campaign is solemnly organized in favour of seeni saraki,una incoming governor come 2019.
Don't insult me yet,insult me when it is 2019 and seeni saraki didn't contest for governor.

No offence sir, but I think you are the one living under a mental bondage for you to keep on relating any Good that comes from kwara to Saraki.

The frontiers of this walk, BBI and YIAGA are full non-partisan, and non–governmental youth empowerment organisations.
Re: The #NotTooYoungToRun Train Moves To Kwara by olaboy33(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2017
#JoinTheTrainNow

Re: The #NotTooYoungToRun Train Moves To Kwara by sunnysunny69(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2017
Ajewealth123:
For ever ilorin and Kwara in general will be in that family bondage.
Re: The #NotTooYoungToRun Train Moves To Kwara by Ajewealth123(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2017
olaboy33:

No offence sir, but I think you are the one living under a mental bondage for you to keep on relating any Good that comes from kwara to Saraki.

The frontiers of this walk, BBI and YIAGA are full non-partisan, and non–governmental youth empowerment organisations.
i will dig this post come 2019 and I will remind you of today. Then the insult will not be palatable compare to what you dish out now. Let's wait and see

(1) (Reply)

North Must Complete Buhari’s 2 Terms If He Resigns Or War / Compilation By FFK / Edo Prominent Monarch Reveals Why Buhari Will Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.