Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises (56395 Views)

Expert Advises Nigerians As Mouka ‘walks For Wellness And Health’ / US Legalized New Drug To Boost Women's Sex Drive / Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by maxiuc(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
after dating 3 guys ,I used to think I had medical issues which made me not to climax,until I me my Last ex who made me get to cloud nine almost every time we had sex, that you can't make a woman climax doesn't make her a log of wood ,it just means your penis is nothing more than a rod
any medal for that

Me I no get two horse power
When you force a car with four cylinders to run more than a car with 8cylinders you know sey na risk be that your engine fit knock

Me am a 7mins man I can't come nd kill myself on top woman
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by hernandson(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2017
luminouz:

So u think its d penis size n not d skills??
N if he is so awesome...why d fvck is he ur ex
I was still tryna figure that out too
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by hernandson(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2017
maxiuc:
any medal for that

When you force a car with four cylinders to run more than a car with 8cylinders you know sey na risk be that your engine fit knock

5 origin for this man abeg...his reward is in heaven
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by curvilicious: 12:17pm On May 13, 2017
fineboynl:
The length of a vagina can vary from two inches to 18 inches in a famous Russian Giantess.
A vagina can be either relaxed or
aroused. When it is relaxed the walls are collapsed against each other and the cervix lays closer to the front. When it is aroused the cervix pulls up and the vagina walls open apart. This makes the vagina longer and wider.

Whether relaxed or aroused, the
vagina walls are very elastic and can
stretch enormously in length and in width. The difference is that stretching them while relaxed will cause discomfort or pain whereas stretching them during arousal causes pleasure (up until a certain limit of course!)

Average Vagina Size

Note that the bottom wall of the vagina is longer than the top wall and the cervix protrudes which gives the impression that the vagina is shorter than it is. (For more diagrams of vagina size
Na d only thing u know be this?
You said on a different post yesterday
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by skedy1(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2017
Graciouscharis:
Today is vagina discussion day grin
Hahaha
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 13, 2017
maxiuc:
any medal for that

its not about getting a medal,I am only trying to tell men to stop being self centered, stop thinking only of how you will ejaculate,and by the way,you dont need an hour to make a woman climax,5 mins is enough to prove the worth of your penis while you take the remaining 2 mins to bang and cum ,simple
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 13, 2017
luminouz:

So u think its d penis size n not d skills??
N if he is so awesome...why d fvck is he ur ex
only feeble minds believe sex is enough to keep a relationship, and I can't remember anywhere I mentioned size,i think you have comprehension problems

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by luminouz(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
only feeble minds believe sex is enough to keep a relationship, and I can't remember anywhere I mentioned size,i think you have comprehension problems
No silly u have narration issues!!! U said other men with 'rod like' diicks.....what are u referring to of not d assertion DAT ur supposedly great ex had a big one.....
Abi ode ni baby yi ni? undecided
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by skedy1(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2017
I give up!
Nairaland is truly a school!!!!

See comments dah!

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 13, 2017
Chiefpriest1:

Lol. Maybe your case is exceptional. But clearly many women have issues with their sex lives, but the attention is mostly on the men.

I like your openness though. Some people that have dated 20 men/women before they are 20 will soon come and start criticising.

On your last sentence, the p.enis plays less than 20 % role in making a woman have an or.gasm. its more of a skill.

NB: Seun and his crew that can't remove a.fonja, f.latino and the rest of those stupid words from this forum, will gladly turn p.enis to joystick when written. Wtf

heheheh,don't mind seun and his people ,what is in pen1s to even censor, the truth is most guys just want to bang and cum,they are not interested in how to pleasure their partner
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by bodybeautiful: 12:34pm On May 13, 2017
By living a healthy life and using Natural products, a woman or man can prevent a myriad of diseases. Be healthy, stay healthy

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 13, 2017
luminouz:

No silly u have narration issues!!! U said other men with 'rod like' diicks.....what are u referring to of not d assertion DAT ur supposedly great ex had a big one.....
Abi ode ni baby yi ni? undecided
you sound like one of those codeine addicts ,bye
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by piagetskinner(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2017
when it comes to sex...everybody has something to say

im talking about the comments on here
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by dangotesmummy: 12:35pm On May 13, 2017
eezeribe:
Women do delusionally think that it's only the men who should put in extra effort in bed to satisfy them...
Most of them even have more sexual inadequacies than the average man.
Some are not more useful than a log of wood covered with flesh.

# you may think this post is unrelated to the topic,just read in between the lines.

lalasticlala,Mynd44
no I think it's the long years of painting sex as dirty, dangerous and only for proustites that make them sexually maladjusted even in marriage. It takes sexual therapy and patience to make women understand that having sex doesn't make you immoral

Another factor is that the society has made women think that any woman that is as active in bed as their male counterpart is a LovePeddler and too negatively exposed to the world

I think people should begin to add sexual therapy, anger management as well as counselling in the wedding preparation before marriage because all this church counselling with Bible verses is hypocrisy of the highest order

I was jisting with a friend who happens to be a pastors wife and I was shocked when she told me "my husband is not a pastor in the bedroom o.when he's on the pulpit he's a pastor, when he's in his church office he's a pastor but on bed he's a completely different person. He's not different from a regular man who's not a pastor. Forget the grammar he speaks and suit". I restrained myself from not almost falling down when she said it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by dangotesmummy: 12:36pm On May 13, 2017
piagetskinner:
when it comes to sex...everybody has something to say

im talking about the comments on here
of course tongue
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by luminouz(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you sound like one of those codeine addicts ,bye
Come back HERE!!!!
*opens d 10th bottle of codeine*
grin grin
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by piagetskinner(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2017
dangotesmummy:
of course tongue
lol..continue
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by dangotesmummy: 12:39pm On May 13, 2017
cool
piagetskinner:

lol..continue
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Ishilove: 12:47pm On May 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
Hahaha. Lala, you are looking for trouble
The article is about women's sex life, not men, so what are you doing here? cheesy

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Ishilove: 12:52pm On May 13, 2017
frenchwine:
Yes very true, also explains to an extent why many post menopausal women loose interest in sex .
Florence Ita-Giwa must be very healthy then grin
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by gbegemaster(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

The article is about women's sex life, not men, so what are you doing here?
To learn of course. No knowledge is wasted.

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Ishilove: 12:57pm On May 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
To learn of course. No knowledge is wasted.
Knowledge of women's segziness? grin

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by gbegemaster(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Knowledge of women's segziness? grin
Totes!

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Fourwinds: 1:09pm On May 13, 2017
MhissBelva:
okay
how is d weekend
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Fourwinds: 1:11pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Florence Ita-Giwa must be very healthy then grin
hmmmmm...meaning d woman still dey bang well well
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by enemyofprogress: 1:14pm On May 13, 2017
So vagina too dey drink blood? I think sey Na only sperm him like

Rokiatu, ajepako, vickyrotex and fabfunmi take note
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by enemyofprogress: 1:17pm On May 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
dat woman fit bang all the men on nairaland and she no go tire
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Fourwinds: 1:22pm On May 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Chai.!!! Akwe magana
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Ishilove: 1:23pm On May 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
She's a famously notorious banger of young studs. Mama nla sugar mummy
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Ishilove: 1:24pm On May 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Even that actor, Chidi Mokeme don chook hin manliness inside the mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. / Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.