Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Who Owns The City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Owns The City (599 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The City by Staru1(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2017
But who owns the city I recap ?
The betrayal of Yoruba to Igbo:
The arrests of Muhammed Buhari
The death of presidents
The coup plotter and coup executer
The hand over of power
The election manipulation
The godfather's.

Briefly Highlighted:

The betrayal of Yoruba before Biafra war

It's clearly noted to igbo that Yoruba are not their friends, when chief obafemi awolowo was released at Calabar to go home and declare Biafra rather than to advise the Igbo to remain one Nigerian but he went to collude with the northern, Igbo lost all their people, assets and what have you.

The hatred of Yoruba continuous
more than 2 Decades now, the targets of Lagos State government has always pulling Igbo out from it State..
Raji fashola Regime​ open up, going an extent of giving transport fee to whosoever that are ready to leave...
diminished alot of home of​ Igbo in the name of development...
Open indications of tunubu biola on several occasions only to make Igbo looks inferior.etc.

Buhari arrests dated 1985

One of the officers who participated in the arrest of then Head of State, and current President, Muhammadu Buhari, during a military coup on August 27, 1985, Abdulmumini Aminu, has stated that contrary to claims, he and his colleagues never handcuffed Mr. Buhari upon arrest.
Mr. Aminu, a retired Colonel of the Nigerian Army, also said in an interview with Daily Trust on Sunday that contrary to believe, he was the one who led a team of three Army officers to arrest Buhari.
There are speculation that Mr. Buhari was arrested by the Immediate past National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, during the coup that saw the emergence of Ibrahim Babangida as military president.
“I must confess that I led that operation. I went to Dodan Barracks that time in company of two other officers – then Major John Madaki and Lawan Gwadabe. Three of us went, but specifically I was the one that went upstairs to bring Buhari,” Mr. Aminu said.
The retired colonel, who was also a one- time military administrator of Borno state, denied mistreating Mr. Buhari while arresting him.
He said he had and still has deep respect for Mr. Buhari and that he still remain an admirer of the President and could not therefore have shown him any disrespect.
“With due respect, I have been reading in the papers and listening to radio, people saying that we manhandled him, we disrespected him. That was not true. I and General Buhari are the only two who knew what transpired upstairs and there was nothing like that.
“We gave him his absolute respect as a superior, because even before that time, we had absolute respect for him, because of whom and what he was. We respect him a lot till today and there is no animosity between us and he knew it was a military assignment that we were carrying out from our superior. He even told me at one time.
“So for us, it is just like the other way round of when he came to power during the anti-Shagari coup. I was among those who played a major role in getting him to power. So, he knew the role I played.
please why is Mr. role player not be witch Hunt?
sambo remains in detention?
please who owns the city?
The story continuous.

(1) (Reply)

AK-47 Wielding Chibok Girl Identified As Maida Yakubu / How Realistic Is This Dream? / The Only Thing Good About This Presidency Is Professor Yemi Osinbajo- Reno Omkri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.