Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. (1479 Views)

"My Bills Are Getting Heavy" - Dino Melaye Cries Out In Song / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Nobody: 11:09am On May 13, 2017
1. You claim u want Biafra but you're not willing to live foreign land.
2. You claim to want Biafra but Abia state is the most underdeveloped. Even Abia state governor is not trying but u are praising him because he is PDP and insulting Okorocha because you believe he is an Hausa man.
3. You claim to love Biafra but your leader dines with the same politicians he calls monkeys and thieves. Dined with PDP senators and governors.
4. You claim to love Biafra but you can never see anything wrong with any PDP ruler.
5. You claim to love Biafra but u can't stay at home for just one day.
6. You claim to love Biafra but deep down I'm your heart we are not united. You know it shut up of u deny it.
7. You claim to love truth and justice. And Yoruba newspapers are lies. But your media radio,family writers, Biafra writers, Facebook etc lying day and night to give your supporters false hope. Just like how Nnamdi Kanu lied he had support from over 88 countries. You lied to be supported by turkey but your director was released by lying he was sick.
8. You claim to be law abiding but your director send Aba people to stone kumuyi and Igbos to kill Hausa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Nobody: 11:10am On May 13, 2017
Ngeneukwenu sarrki omenkalives gamegod ipobarecriminals add yours
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Xway(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
2. You claim to want Biafra but Abia state is the most underdeveloped. Even Abia state governor is not trying but u are praising him because he is PDP and insulting Okorocha because you believe he is an Hausa man.
3. You claim to love Biafra but your leader dines with the same politicians he calls monkeys and thieves. Dined with PDP senators and governors.
4. You claim to love Biafra but you can never see anything wrong with any PDP ruler.
6. You claim to love Biafra but deep down I'm your heart we are not united. You know it shut up of u deny it.
7. You claim to love truth and justice. And Yoruba newspapers are lies. But your media radio,family writers, Biafra writers, Facebook etc lying day and night to give your supporters false hope. Just like how Nnamdi Kanu lied he had support from over 88 countries. You lied to be supported by turkey but your director was released by lying he was sick.
8. You claim to be law abiding but your director send Aba people to stone kumuyi and Igbos to kill Hausa.
You claim to hate biafrans but you still can't succeed in a mere jamb test.

17 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 13, 2017
Xway:
You claim to hate biafrans but you still can succeed in mare jamb test.

if only u can spell make I will believe u passed pre nursery let alone writing JAMB.

pained IPOB that can't criticized PDP always APC. political Biafra struggle.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by GrandGarcon: 11:22am On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

if only u can spell make I will believe u passed pre nursery let alone writing JAMB.

Exactry, when the perrson is winnning thee aragumente, attack hisss grramar.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Fxmanager(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Exactry, when the perrson is winnning thee aragumente, attack hisss grramar.
Noted.
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Cooly100: 11:36am On May 13, 2017
Op, why are you killing yourself about this Biafra thing? Why is it unbearable for you to live without the Igbos?

See the pic below..its NCC HQ for South East region built by the evil central government in Enugu, over 2 years ago...It is not occupied. Why? This is the same position with the federal roads in the SE and the 2nd Niger bridge. If the Igbos had Biafra, are you saying this infrastructure will be left to decay as we currently have?

I don't have much time to engage in your silly pranks...The evil government should allow the SE to leave as it appears they are not wanted...I will advise you to spend your time in doing something better, like exposing why you can't generate more than 2500MW of power for 50 years, why Tin Can to MMIA road in Lagos is the worse urban road on earth, why your leaders had to travel abroad for medical tourism even when N5 billion was budgeted for Aso rock hospital..etc, etc...You have much on your plate already..Give this you wild goose chase about Biafra, up!!

cc: Ngeneukwenu,sarrki, omenkalives ,gamegod, ipobarecriminals

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by melodyogonna(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2017
bros to be sincere, i don't know your headache about this biafra matter oo

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by DEGr8t(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2017
Those that carry Biafra matters for head, how market

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Igboesika: 11:54am On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

See you that is correcting someone else, if I start digging out your own, you will deactivate this miserable account . Don't even think of modifying your terrible mistakes because you can't finish doing that. Yours is beyond mistake.
You always use 'has' where you should use 'have'. Is it because people always ignore you ?
Don't claim what you are not Iti akwu.

Even this one you typed is crying for help.
Pls, desist from disgracing your fellow zombies (if any of them is really proud of you )

So when is your exam ?, some people have started entering hall, is yours evening paper ?

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by vayne(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

There goes the waec candidate again grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by vayne(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2017
Back to back looser!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Iamwrath: 1:12pm On May 13, 2017
hehehehehe, confused people
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 13, 2017
chibboy:
why is dis guy still alowed to be on this forum?.. ipob exposed u r a product of waste.. u were born by a beast
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 13, 2017
Igboesika:

See you that is correcting someone else, if I start digging out your own, you will deactivate this miserable account . Don't even think of modifying your terrible mistakes because you can't finish doing that. Yours is beyond mistake.
You always use 'has' where you should use 'have'. Is it because people always ignore you ?
Don't claim what you are not Iti akwu.

Even this one you typed is crying for help.
Pls, desist from disgracing your fellow zombies (if any of them is really proud of you )

So when is your exam ?, some people have started entering hall, is yours evening paper ?

mine is evening paper o. God help o
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Igboesika: 1:53pm On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

If this is all you could point out, then you are naturally d*mb.
Were you expecting me to type CBT since I didn't pass through that process ?. Knowledge differs from wisdom and vice versa, but you obviously lack both.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Igboesika: 1:53pm On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

If this is all you could point out, then you are naturally dumb.
Were you expecting me to type CBT since I didn't pass through that process ?. Knowledge differs from wisdom and vice versa, but you obviously lack both.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 13, 2017
Igboesika:

If this is all you could point out, then you are naturally d*mb.
Were you expecting me to type CBT since I didn't pass through that process ?. Knowledge differs from wisdom and vice versa, but you obviously black both.

so if mime is today I will be online. u guys are confuse
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Olive4(f): 2:07pm On May 13, 2017
still looking for the heavy points
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Notasyouthink: 2:22pm On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
I know it has been all about party issue PDP this APC that.. and again I want all reasonable Igbo on this forum to know and believe that ipobexposed is not IGBO because I have seen him contradict himself in many occasions.
Let me trash you and your junks you came up with..
1) Americans, British, Germans, Chinese and other superpowers are all in foreign lands, does it mean they don't love there country??

2)Who told you that abia state is the most under developed?? Must you​ use lies to score cheap goals always?? Why did federal government abandoned most of the federal roads and projects in abia for decades now and why is it that, federal government don't want to lend a helping hand to our boys in aba who are into manufacturing of so many things. that should be your concern and not the other way round it's true that abia has never gotten a good governor since her creation but gov. Ikpeazu is trying. You love okorocha and Joe igbokwe because they are in APC and they're anti Igbo that is a typical yoruba man for you they like seeing division in Igbos and that's what makes you a yoruba.

3) You are angry because Kanu dined with FFK lolzz... FFK is kanu's friend they mate and became friends in kuje prisons, FFK later came out and wrote a wonderful article about kanu so as a real Bia4ran that Kanu is he returned FFK's kind gesture by visiting him if that's​ what is paining you then, you are free to hang yourself​.

4) We're not like you and your likes that can never see anything wrong with this miserable APC government.

5) Stay at home for a day and be doing what exactly??

6) Will you shut up?? Who are the 'we'?? Igbos love each other forget what Joe igbokwe and rochas Okorocha is doing, they are doing that because they are in APC and that's why any real Bia4ran hates APC...To we bia4rans APC simply means segregation, hate and division a typical yoruba man and division are inseparable.

7)Yes we love truth and justice and Yoruba newspapers are lies.. yes their papers are lies because: 1) Those papers are instruments of propaganda, division and lies (2) They papers are being use to bring bia4rans and what they stands for down example is: whenever​ soldiers shot IPOB peaceful protesters those useless papers always caption the story with "IPOB protesters clash with soldiers" when every reasonable person knows that soldiers always kill this people for no just cause even the world knows this.

cool that is what am talking about lies, lies and lies always!! Director never ordered for anybody to be killed rather, he said kumuyi should be stop from performing any crusade in bia4ran land simple stop lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by bantudark1: 2:28pm On May 13, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I know it has been all about party issue PDP this APC that.. and again I want all reasonable Igbo on this forum to know and believe that ipobexposed is not IGBO because I have seen him contradict himself in many occasions.
Let me trash you and your junks you came up with..
1) Americans, British, Germans, Chinese and other superpowers are all in foreign lands, does it mean they don't love there country??

2)Who told you that abia state is the most under developed?? Must you​ use lies to score cheap goals always?? Why did federal government abandoned most of the federal roads and projects in abia for decades now and why is it that, federal government don't want to lend a helping hand to our boys in aba who are into manufacturing of so many things. that should be your concern and not the other way round it's true that abia has never gotten a good governor since her creation but gov. Ikpeazu is trying. You love okorocha and Joe igbokwe because they are in APC and they're anti Igbo that is a typical yoruba man for you they like seeing division in Igbos and that's what makes you a yoruba.

3) You are angry because Kanu dined with FFK lolzz... FFK is kanu's friend they mate and became friends in kuje prisons, FFK later came out and wrote a wonderful article about kanu so as a real Bia4ran that Kanu is he returned FFK's kind gesture by visiting him if that's​ what is paining you then, you are free to hang yourself​.

4) We're not like you and your likes that can never see anything wrong with this miserable APC government.

5) Stay at home for a day and be doing what exactly??

6) Will you shut up?? Who are the 'we'?? Igbos love each other forget what Joe igbokwe and rochas Okorocha is doing, they are doing that because they are in APC and that's why any real Bia4ran hates APC...To we bia4rans APC simply means segregation, hate and division a typical yoruba man and division are inseparable.

7)Yes we love truth and justice and Yoruba newspapers are lies.. yes their papers are lies because: 1) Those papers are instruments of propaganda, division and lies (2) They papers are being use to bring bia4rans and what they stands for down example is: whenever​ soldiers shot IPOB peaceful protesters those useless papers always caption the story with "IPOB protesters clash with soldiers" when every reasonable person knows that soldiers always kill this people for no just cause even the world knows this.

cool that is what am talking about lies, lies and lies always!! Director never ordered for anybody to be killed rather, he said kumuyi should be stop from performing any crusade in bia4ran land simple stop lying.

do you realy believe any none igbo has the time to impersonate igbos...who told you that...

people that saw the videos of kanu ranting on videos know what they are talking about.....

do you want to tell me kanu didnt call nigeria a zoo and asking for weapons??....

we know you have that word zoo from kanu....

what does he need weapons for??....for what do we have police and army for??...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Funlord2(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Listen nigga..... grin

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by bantudark1: 2:32pm On May 13, 2017
Funlord2:

Listen nigga..... grin

migrate to america with your rubbish....we are not americans.....
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Igboesika: 2:34pm On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

so if mime is today I will be online. u guys are confuse

Another terrible post from a Professor of English. Just bend down and read the poo you typed. I deliberately left you for some minutes to know if you are going to modify it, but here you are.
Next time if you want to correct someone, ensure that you are perfect.

YOU ARE IRREDEEMABLE !!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by ExpiredNigeria: 2:48pm On May 13, 2017
This guy is a child.. I can't understand how anything you posted there is a point.

Your Heading reads "A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point" but, if I may ask; Point about what? would you stop talking about Biafra and face your studies?
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by ExpiredNigeria: 2:56pm On May 13, 2017
It is obvious you don't know what to be doing online, I will advise you to use google and learn something that will improve your life, even if we're agitating for Biafra we don't hate kids of other tribe I will still advice you to make proper use of the internet you have, you can learn how to type fast by joining free online typing competition here http://play.typeracer.com/, or many other useful skills
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 13, 2017
Igboesika:

Another terrible post from a Professor of English. Just bend down and read the poo you typed. I deliberately left you for some minutes to know if you are going to modify it, but here you are.
Next time if you want to correct someone, ensure that you are perfect.

YOU ARE IRREDEEMABLE !!

I don't correct people except those saying jamb shiit
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Igboesika: 4:23pm On May 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

I don't correct people except those saying jamb shiit
Get a life.
Re: A Nairalander Blast Biafrans With Heavy Point. by Nobody: 8:15am On May 14, 2017
Igboesika:
Get a life.
I pray you have one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Southern Nigerian Will Eventually Have To Become An Nnamdi Kanu Or A Slave / Governor Fayose Cheats Death,escapes Car Bomb In Lagos(pics) / Arewa Youths To Buhari - Forget 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.