Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

"If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters (61409 Views)

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by neocortex: 5:46pm On May 13, 2017
Unfortunately, the wife beaters and their supporters will turn to preacher whenever
they meet their match.
Phrases such as "blessed are the peacemakers" are often used to justify their cowardice.

1 Like

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 13, 2017
sbashir10:
Real men don't beat their wife.
real women don't provoke their husband
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2017
Photoshopped to death
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by oyienootieno: 5:50pm On May 13, 2017
krozay:
Ok na me be dis make she con beat me

Wife beater spotted. ..

1 Like

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by TINALETC3(f): 5:52pm On May 13, 2017
grin

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Dottore: 5:54pm On May 13, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
I never knew there are still guys that don't reason with their dicks. We share the same line of thoughts. I tell you most solemnly if not because of procreation and continuity of life. Well make I no talk much
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by hernandson(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2017
Dick no fit all this ones again na, na wood or iron bar.....distance relationship na sure tins
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by double0seven(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2017
That picture is Photoshoped
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by shewa88(f): 5:56pm On May 13, 2017
Lescalier:
Aliaba should go and shit on himself.

He is just lucky he is not married to a lady that willl provoke him to that extent.

Some of these ladies are even so happy with the issue trending these days and now use it to further misbehave at home and provoke their husband.

Can Alibaba swear by Amadioha that he has never beat his wife?
There are men that have never beaten their wife no matter the provocation. Am a living witness

1 Like

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by geronimoedeh1(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2017
point of correction...no one likes beating their wives... no man would wake up in the morning and start beating his wife... Na Condition they make crayfish bend...

1 Like

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by collinsbaba(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Everybody is speaking against domestic violence both here and on facebook.
When jungle justice happens, everyone speaks against it too.

I now ask, who are those beating their wives since everybody is against it.
People and fake life. They have no opinion of their own. They just follow the societal dictates just to belong.i

How do they post news on nairaland

See below shaa
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by sonofthunder: 6:09pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:

People and fake life. They have no opinion of their own. They just follow the societal dictates just to belong.

See below shaa
egbon, funny thing is they are the ones liking your comments.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by 4rty(f): 6:10pm On May 13, 2017
GODKID98:
I don't support wife-beating oh!!

... Buh i neva know wetin go push me marry dat kind woman in d first place
What will push u its called love
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by maasoap(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:

People and fake life. They have no opinion of their own. They just follow the societal dictates just to belong.

See below shaa
Don't mind us.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Dunniey: 6:15pm On May 13, 2017
Loool they can never try it.... When they dont wanna die
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by kwajahafiz(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2017
It's photoshopped, brain deads.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by kenoz(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2017
Lol
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Lescalier: 6:22pm On May 13, 2017
shewa88:

There are men that have never beaten their wife no matter the provocation. Am a living witness

Yes, there are men.

1 Like

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by politicapastor2: 6:22pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Who told you that its only a woman that are victim of
Domestic violence. Men are also a victim of Domestic violence.
I am a victim as well, and am standing up and standing
Tall for men victim of Domestic violence.
See below shaa
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by CellTabRepairs: 6:24pm On May 13, 2017
The world and political correctness!!!. Everybody/celebrity now wants to be seen as a good man using DV as a PR. If it were matters that affect the men or boy-child, OYO. And that's how women keep using subtle feminist blackmail to render men effeminates.

For instance, Nowadays every male now eats pussy as the new normal...that was formally not so, just to look real because they tagged it "real men eat pussy". Now it is "real men don't beat women " slogan and I agree totally; but there's nothing absolutely that is addressing feminine behaviour towards men. Some will throw up the argument that " why does he not fight with every male that he quarrelled with in the workplace or outside or if he encountered a boxer" but they will not equally ask why a woman is so comported, calm and reserved to a boss in the office, no matter the provocation - some of who are way beneath their husbands - but rage disrespectfully at their husbands at home?"

Let there be balance - not this jumping on the bandwagon. No two marriages or domestic violence case are the same ; therefore if you were not there you can't situate the aggressor by stereotyping men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 13, 2017
The lady is a beast, i dy fear as i dy look am sef
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Lescalier: 6:27pm On May 13, 2017
veneza:

Real men can never beat their wife no matter the situation.

women will always provoke you.

Certainly. That's the point in driving.

I'm only adding that Alibaba that's talking may even be one of those men that beat their wives.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by udemzyudex(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:

See below shaa

Lol.. No mind them, just pray God give you a good wife,and never let the devil take away whatever you do that bring in money to the family, continue to be a responsible man and your wife will worship you..

If you like be a gentleman, if God bless you with a loose tongue woman, she will bring out the devil in you grin

Did I hear you say you will ignore her or leave the house for her? Bro for how long are you going to do that?

Lol.. God bless me with a good wife and a good job, I'm already a responsible guy.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Ceede: 6:35pm On May 13, 2017
Oop...this one nah robot na talk of woman biko
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by kizyalex10(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2017
Well most men who beat their wives don't intend to do that but sometimes d jezebel in d woman pushes him nd once he starts,no stopping cos. He has found. An instant cure to her madness,sometimes endurance is. D key to successful marriage.women hate beating but won't work on their Character that makes. Their men turn them Into punching bags.some have adopted western livestyle,where the believe in gender equality,wont cook for ur husband nd other house chores,jst decieved by what dey see on TV.if women re given d power men have,i swear,women will be beating us in advance,na dia u go see d real definition of domestic violence,women re power drunk.i don't support the beating but watch most men who beat. Women,make research on dia wives,u will dat they have made live miserable for the man.alibaba dat is posting this,dont think ur home is near perfect,keep mocking,it might come to ur door step soon
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 13, 2017
sbashir10:
Real men don't beat their wife.
And real women don't insult their husbands.
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by mickeymimi: 6:49pm On May 13, 2017
real men dont beat women.....cowards do it........ even if she insult the hell out of you.....no matter how painful it is...........you still DONT have any right to hit her......you can either..insult her back, ignore or walk away if you like........as long as she did not not hit you.....

To men that hit women
What if a tout ......or..... a street fighter insult you so bad.........would you hit them ...because they got you really angry .......or ....you just prefer to hit women because you see them as a weaker sex ......

Respect for women ...is one of the greatest gifts a father can show...... to a son..

1 Like

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by larrypourl(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2017
There other stuffs u can use to punish women, raising your hands against them isn't just it all.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by ReachHard: 7:25pm On May 13, 2017
This kain woman ehn.. Dem dey use cement construct her "nunu" olohun !

Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by chara019: 7:39pm On May 13, 2017
oh my!
what's sexy with this muscle buildup sef?
Kai,I'm just tryna imagine myself wake up one morning and say"i want to build muscles"eeeeewwwww! will so knock myself out,till such thoughts leaves my head.
Chai!
Re: "If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters by kizyalex10(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2017
mickeymimi:
real men dont beat women.....cowards do it........ even if she insult the hell out of you.....no matter how painful it is...........you still DONT have any right to hit her......you can either..insult her back, ignore or walk away if you like........as long as she did not not hit you.....

To men that hit women
What if a tout ......or..... a street fighter insult you so bad.........would you hit them ...because they got you really angry .......or ....you just prefer to hit women because you see them as a weaker sex ......

Respect for women ...is one of the greatest gifts a father can show...... to a son..
u that is quoting tout or street boys,havent u seen where two men fight or kill themselves?see I rather be called a woman beater than a woman wrapper,call it what ever,if d woman don't want to work on her character that earns her beating then she should be. Ready to receive d beating,no man beats a woman to show power,nd men have d power to endure humiliations more than a woman,so any man dat eventually hits a woman,den it means d problem have reached a breaking point.nd when he starts,it becomes common.a woman once told me dat she wants to marry a soldier,she is a runs girl nd turns men around like idiot,but in turn,a useless rank nd file soldier turns her about,she said in her words"i want to marry a soldier because,i believe that he is the one dat can control me with his iron hand"most women re like. That but nt all can marry a soldier,or all soldiers re women beaters who treat women with iron hands,take America nd other Europeans for instance where power is vested so much on women,check the high rate of divorce that happens there,because with the power,the re out of control.nd when u try to control them,they pick offence nd file for divorce,but a typical African who sees marriage as a covenant,for better for worse nd nt a contract,will always see her husband as d head of the house nt gender equality.u knw we Africans like to copy d western world even more than them.u see a Nigerian go to America ndd stay six months,he will comebck nd speak "mehn mehn" more than d people born in brooklyn new York. Same goes with dis our celebrities nd maybe wealthy ladies who re somehw previledged to see d western world,where dey see a man cooking nd dd wife watching tv,they bring it home to their husbands house.etc of which a typical African. Man knws dat a man is d headd of d house nt the other way round.am nt in support of men who beat women but also don't condemn dem outrightly without hearing their own side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / #GucciGang: Davido And Girlfriend' Show Off Matching Gucci Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.