Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,644 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigeria Plc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Plc (409 Views)

Notice Of Tariff Hike By Ikeja Electric Plc / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Presidency Lied No Rodent In Aso Rock - Julius Berger Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Plc by NorthernParrot: 1:46pm On May 13, 2017
Olufemi Lawson wrote

The "Owners" of Nigeria Plc met at IBB Daughter's wedding in Minna today, no PDP nor APC Flag was flown.

No Christian or Muslim whenever they meet.
Only their tribe and your tribe exists(Rich and Poor)

Next time you want to abuse your Friend because of these Rogues, remember today and ask yourself, if your own Dad's Private Jet made it to Minna.
Re: Nigeria Plc by Mynd44: 2:21pm On May 13, 2017
If your sugar daddy is a "Top Nigerian politician" and he was not in Minna for the wedding and also attending the wedding of the Obasanjos, you need a new sugar daddy.

This is not by me ooo. I thieved it
Re: Nigeria Plc by NorthernParrot: 3:47pm On May 13, 2017
Mynd44:
If your sugar daddy is a "Top Nigerian politician" and he was not in Minna for the wedding and also attending the wedding of the Obasanjos, you need a new sugar daddy.

This is not by me ooo. I thieved it
na true oo... that sugar daddy wey no dey for minna no sabi chop clean mouth

(1) (Reply)

Governor Yari Of Zamfara Builds $3m Hotel In Lagos With Paris Club Refund Cash / Senate Gives Buhari Two Week Ultimatum To Submit 2017 Budget (pics) / Dr Obidigbo Blasts Obiano – Calls His USA Trip Waste Of Limited Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.