Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Do I Get My 161k From Pal Pension? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get My 161k From Pal Pension? (1521 Views)

331,003 Job Losers Withdraw ₦116.87 Billion From Pension Accounts / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At A Leading Pension Funds Administrator (PFA) - Nw / How Many Percent Is Been Deducted From Your Monthly Pay As PENSION? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My 161k From Pal Pension? by montanaguy(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2017
I once worked with former Intercontinental bank Plc as security guard. I was already a military pensioner when I joined the bank and up till date I am still drawing pension from the military. When Access bought the bank, we were contracted out. I was not satisfied being a contract security, I had to resign. 7years that I left the bank, each time I called Pal pension on procedures to get my pension contribution, they would tell me that I have no money to collect until I clock 50years. My colleagues then who were with IBTC and other pension administrators who also resigned had collected their money. This was possible considering that they were already pensioners therefore, cannot be drawing pension in two places and the issue of attaining 50yrs does not affect them. I am planning to visit Pal office to ask for my money. I need this money to inject into my business. Please advice me.
Re: How Do I Get My 161k From Pal Pension? by ojun50(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2017
Same here too, i need to collect my small change there man need money now
Re: How Do I Get My 161k From Pal Pension? by Countersam(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2017
I have over 1.4m with them and it's the same story..... undecided
Re: How Do I Get My 161k From Pal Pension? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 13, 2017
u can only collect 25% of your savings from them as now that you have not attain that 50years of age.
documents you need to collect your 25% are:
your termination letter
birth certificate/sworn affidavit
bank account statement
means of identification.......international passport, drivers license or any form of federal identity
4 passport photograph

but u can call them to confirm the documents i listed

i stand to be corrected
Re: How Do I Get My 161k From Pal Pension? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 13, 2017
One advise, stay clear from pal pension, those guys are the biggest fraud, they cook all sort of story and they have someone at pencom that they use to cover their tracks... I'm still with them on my dads case, but after back and forth, I was able to get 70% of the money, up till now, I never see anything.... But I go frustrated then soon
Re: How Do I Get My 161k From Pal Pension? by montanaguy(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
opaniyi12:
u can only collect 25% of your savings from them as now that you have not attain that 50years of age.
documents you need to collect your 25% are:
your termination letter
birth certificate/sworn affidavit
bank account statement
means of identification.......international passport, drivers license or any form of federal identity
4 passport photograph

but u can call them to confirm the documents i listed

i stand to be corrected
Re: How Do I Get My 161k From Pal Pension? by montanaguy(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2017
The bone of contention here is that I am already a pensioner. Which pension again are they given me? I smell fraud here. If my colleagues who are pensioners too could get their all their contributions from IBTC, why wont Pal pay me or are they not operating same pension rules?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Casual Work In Ibadan / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme(NJFP) Assessment Test / Linkage Assurance Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.