Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain (21521 Views)

Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency / Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President / Imo 2019: Desperate Okorocha Plotting Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by tydi(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2017
in a sane country this man should be in KUJE maximum prison as we speak..buh down here we praise him like the zombies licks their fulani master infected a**
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by ObaiNetwork: 2:57pm On May 13, 2017
It means that Owelle Rochas is a HEAVY WEIGHT in Imo state! Allow him to proceed if it is in good fate...................... shocked
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by Iamwrath: 2:58pm On May 13, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by bay30: 3:01pm On May 13, 2017
We'll continue to experience all these as long as we continue to elect irresponsible people and agberos into public office.
The worst is when they want to be prosecuted, the same we, will start shouting, protesting n chanting : is it because he is Igbo, is it only him that has ever committed such offence? Etc....
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by kolexy(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2017
veekid:
So now in Imo, governorship na family business?
Wetin deh worry our politicians sef?
Well; let's see how things unfold when the time comes

The beginning of the end of APC in the South East

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by kings09(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2017
Typical of ur nepotistic APC. Pls defend dem wit ur life.
sarrki:
Nah monarchy?
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 13, 2017
Stale news, the question is what are Imo people going to do about it?
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by Thisis2raw(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Maybe na the guy qualify pass na.

As far as Eastern politics is concerned,Rochas Okorocha can never do any wrong,so i trust his judgement.

Make i take cover first.
na God him be abi?
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by kuchikau: 3:25pm On May 13, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by GodIsFoolish: 3:33pm On May 13, 2017
Funlord2:

Nepotism exists in all parts of this country! Na their way! angry

It was not like this in Imo State before, Rochas came with it,

Tolexander:
No be the same Imo state wey Okorocha give him son in-law, Uche Nwosu, to hold on to the APC state primary ticket till he comes back from Abuja, after losing the presidential primary in 2014!

the same governor that approved N600 million for Christmas tree and New Year decorations in Owerri, He awarded the contract to his younger sister, he spent 600m on stuff that lasted for only one month and still owe pensioners

Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by sizzlers(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
This is why I keep "angitating" on Nairaland

We Igbos are our own greatest enemies

Nepotism and favoritism are killing us in igboland more than Fulani herdsmen

An igbo man would rather give opportunities to someone close to him rather than a competent personnel. My people are just too greedy

Why can't we be like our Afonja masters and Nothern tormentors?

This same Okorocha bought 500 Toyota cars for the urban taxi project and not a single side mirror from Innoson motors

This same Okorocha spent 600 million naira on a Christmas tree and left our pensioners in Imo state to die of hunger

We Igbos keep making noise about how united we are, but we're really divided.

It's the same way Ojukwu led our mothers and fathers into slaughter, but fled to Ivory Coast when we needed him most

We have to realise our Afonja masters don't care about us and it's why they've made our Nothern tormentors their allies

Let us take cue from our Afonja masters and Nothern tormentors

May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to bless us

Iseeeeeeeee

IPOB Youth! cheesy
we know you! ofe groundnut oil
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by nurex01(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2017
Landlord!
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 13, 2017
Mr lawyer stop crying over nothing, if APC thinks it's inappropriate they should restrain him else there's nothing wrong with making his inlaw his successor... I don't believe in rotational system of government
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by nurex01(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

It was not like this in Imo State before, Rochas came with it,
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by GodIsFoolish: 3:55pm On May 13, 2017
mmsen:

It's only a few who have been able to do so successfully.

Tolexander:
No be the same Imo state wey Okorocha give him son in-law, Uche Nwosu, to hold on to the APC state primary ticket till he comes back from Abuja, after losing the presidential primary in 2014!

the same governor that approved N600 million for Christmas tree and New Year decorations in Owerri, He awarded the contract to his younger sister, he spent 600m on stuff that lasted for only one month and still owe pensioners

Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by mmsen: 3:57pm On May 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5308352_untitled59_jpeg86c381c11765b43018917dee2c51efe4

That's a woman?
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by GodIsFoolish: 4:00pm On May 13, 2017
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 13, 2017
If Okorocha want to succeed baby Osibanjo in 2019 as presidential candidate from east, he should not even think of his son - in law as successor.
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:01pm On May 13, 2017
sarrki:
Nah monarchy?
Nobi your favorite igbo man again? grin
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by nkemdi89(f): 4:05pm On May 13, 2017
Uche is going for federal house and the deputy eze Madumere from Owerri zone is taking over, while Rocha's is going for Senate orlu zone. I don't even believe onyegocha said all these.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by excel4us: 4:09pm On May 13, 2017
This is Nepotism of the HIGHEST ORDER. God save us
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by Matislaney: 4:18pm On May 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

As far as Eastern politics is concerned,Rochas Okorocha can never do any wrong,so i trust his judgement.

Make i take cover first.
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Make i take cover first.
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Make i take cover first.
No Allow Thunder Fire U Oo
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by genuinechimere(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2017
I,for one think this zoning thing is undemocratic. Let every candidate come from every zone and show us what they have. Whosoever that was impressive in winning over the masses via his message and policies should take the seat irrespective of their zone.
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by Unclebrutus: 4:46pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=BiafraAngitator post=56485386]This is why I keep "angitating" on Nairaland

An igbo man would rather give opportunities to someone close to him rather than a competent personnel. My people are just too greedy

This same Okorocha bought 500 Toyota cars for the urban taxi project and not a single side mirror from Innoson motors

This same Okorocha spent 600 million naira on a Christmas tree and left our pensioners in Imo state to die of hunger

It's the same way Ojukwu led our mothers and fathers into slaughter, but fled to Ivory Coast when we needed him most

We have to realise our Afonja masters don't care about us and it's why they've made our Nothern tormentors their allies

Let us take cue from our Afonja maste
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by nurex01(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Unclebrutus post=56488099][/quote]

Studying politicians is a very difficult course, you can never know their directions. Most of the Governors' are almost the same.
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by wakes: 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
ok
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by wakes: 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
OWELLE
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by begwong: 5:01pm On May 13, 2017
Yauwa! And_Problem_Continues (APC)
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by dikeigbo2(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2017
Una never shee chomchin......IMO state is his personal property,he dictates who goes and who comes.....
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 13, 2017
It is true that Rochas wants to install his son in law as governor. But I know this much. This nonsense will not happen in our own imo state

I can guarantee you that
Re: Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain by chiagozien(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
This is why I keep "angitating" on Nairaland

Let us take cue from our Afonja masters and Nothern tormentors

May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to bless us

Iseeeeeeeee

IPOB Youth! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Releases 3 Suspected IPOB Members Arrested In 2020 / Buhari To Nigerian Elites: "Stop Making Expensive Demands" / PHOTOS: Presidential Task Force On Food Security Meets Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.