Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Please Help! Flickering Screen On Infinix Hot 2. How Can I Fix This Myself? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! Flickering Screen On Infinix Hot 2. How Can I Fix This Myself? (3818 Views)

Rate My Battery, Screen On Time (sot) / Screen ON Time Challenge (SOT) / How To Fix Android On-screen Flickering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Flickering Screen On Infinix Hot 2. How Can I Fix This Myself? by Irishrena1(f): 2:42pm On May 13, 2017
Nairalanders please help. I just fixed the touch barely two(2) weeks ago. Sometime last year the phone dropped but despite the fact that there was a glass screen guard on it, it appeared cracked. However, that crack did not affect the working of the phone so I kept using it that way. But surprisingly after I fixed it (the repairer said it was the touch and not the screen that was faulty), it came back with a line by the extreme right hand side (vertical line). So I overlooked it and kept using it but now it has gotten to the extent that the screen keeps flickering intermittently without a breathing space. please help, how can I fix this by myself, I'm good with computer maintenance but I've not learnt how to fix phones so I won't know what to do next after unscrewing the phone, if I'm not guided.
Please see the screen munch below.

Please help a fellow, thank you all so very much

NB: You can see the lines on the screen but the flickering/shaking cannot be captured on camera

lalasticlala mynd44 please help me get help from audience please

Re: Please Help! Flickering Screen On Infinix Hot 2. How Can I Fix This Myself? by Deolaw: 8:25pm On May 17, 2017
should be thankful that you didn't pay for the screen in the first repair. However, the line on screen shouldn't have been totally overlooked but glad you used it quite well before the present condition.

Yeah you can be a computer guru but one thing you must learn is not to for no reason tamper with warranty seal on the screw which I am sure they restored after the first repair.

Solution: Take the phone back to Carlcare if the seal is still intact and I believe the screen will be changed if you are still under warranty..

If you have broken the seal or the sticker then Sorry you will pay dearly. Not too much though or manage it that way.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Flickering Screen On Infinix Hot 2. How Can I Fix This Myself? by Ndissle(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2017
Good day!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Please Help! Flickering Screen On Infinix Hot 2. How Can I Fix This Myself? by sofdoc(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Deolaw:
should be thankful that you didn't pay for the screen in the first repair. However, the line on screen shouldn't have been totally overlooked but glad you used it quite well before the present condition.

Yeah you can be a computer guru but one thing you must learn is not to for no reason tamper with warranty seal on the screw which I am sure they restored after the first repair.

Solution: Take the phone back to Carlcare if the seal is still intact and I believe the screen will be changed if you are still under warranty..

If you have broken the seal or the sticker then Sorry you will pay dearly. Not too much though or manage it that way.

The same thing that is/was with the ops phone is also wrong with mine...it's no more under warranty though. Pls do u know the cost for fixing it at Carlcare.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Airtel Nigeria Is A Scam / How To Connect To Locked Wi-fi Without Password 2018 / Why The Galaxy S23 Ultra Is NOT Worth Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.