Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) (41578 Views)

2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune / 2019: PDP Governor Plots With Buhari’s Men - Tribune / INEC Registers 21 New Parties (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APDA has stronger structure than APC

Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by hakim92(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2017
Where's my party ? abundant Nigeria renewal party.

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by dragonking3: 9:00pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance, APDA.

25% Positions for YOUTHS (Youth age is defined as 18-35)

30% POSITIONS for women

5% for people living with disabilities

independent Youth Wing and Women Wing.

Direct Primaries that will not allow room for God fatherism and give power to the people.

100% Biometric registration

e-Voting during party elections and congresses
It is best you open a new thread to educate people about the party and it's ideology..Also be prepared to answer questions. I am interested too. You can copy me when you do.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by ebaye27: 9:04pm On May 13, 2017
I will register with APDA. I like the direct primaries otherwise known as option A4 as it make politicians to go into grassroot mobilization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by boiz2men(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

30% POSITIONS for women

Direct Primaries that will not allow room for God fatherism and give power to the people.

Mr tonye, i like to register. What do i do?
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by AngelicBeing: 9:06pm On May 13, 2017
Yawns sad
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by dokJ: 9:07pm On May 13, 2017
Amarabae:
Meaning of APDA?
All Problems Devevelop Afresh.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by isrealpeople(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2017
APC government is the best for Nigeria. The problem ot recession faced by Nigeria now was caused by the numerous frauds and corruptions perpetrated during the 16 years reign of PDP. Although Buhari might be weak , Osinbajo is strong and we are still voting APC come 2019. All those things u people call additional parties are the handworked of PDP corrupt Nigerians that have sucked the blood of this Nation for even their 20th generations unborn including the party owned and formed by olusegun obasanjo

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by kings09(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2017
Who cares. They r all d same . shameless n visionless politicians who don't mean well for the country
TonyeBarcanista:
Fellow Nigerians, Please take note of the emboldened. It is the movement of Nigerians for Nigerians to bring productive service to Nigerians.

Lalasticlala Good afternoon Sir
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by misano(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

30% POSITIONS for women

If it's true, then I will support APDA. I'm tired of seeing those old faces with empty brains.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by nonsobaba: 9:12pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

30% POSITIONS for women

APDA sounds very much like APGA. I think the APGA legal team should petition INEC to withold the registration of that party as it is an attempt to duplicate its identity.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by misano(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
APDA

Let it not be another conglomeration of local thieves like PDP and APC
We need real change We need true federalism

I still dey observe. Let's just wait & see.
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by bestpunterever: 9:16pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
who is deceiving who here? Does it mean if the likes of Tinubu and Saraki, Atiku, and co, will not be welcome if they want to decamp to APDA tomorrow?
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by misano(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2017
isrealpeople:
APC government is the best for Nigeria. The problem ot recession faced by Nigeria now was caused by the numerous frauds and corruptions perpetrated during the 16 years reign of PDP. Although Buhari might be weak , Osinbajo is strong and we are still voting APC come 2019. All those things u people call additional parties are the handworked of PDP corrupt Nigerians that have sucked the blood of this Nation for even their 20th generations unborn including the party owned and formed by olusegun obasanjo

& I can still see top PDP members running to APC. Just as they killed PDP they have also killed APC. As for me, there is no difference between PDP & APC right now. Bitter Truth.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by oladoja1(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fellow Nigerians, Please take note of the emboldened. It is the movement of Nigerians for Nigerians to bring productive service to Nigerians.

Lalasticlala Good afternoon Sir
all na same, na today
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by misano(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
@ Tonyebarcanista

Forming a party or movement, as you chose to call it, is a different ball game.

What is the ideology, philosophy, objectives, cardinal programmes and vision of APDA. Giving us the sharing formular of political positions clearly shows the party is about jostling for political post on a new pedestal.

True talk.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
your problem with APC
when your part was ruling Nigeria like there personal property you didn't talk then. oh you just resurrected
you are one of the reasons why Nigeria isn't moving forward
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by cheezy4real(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I want to register but never see their office
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by udorwhite(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

30% POSITIONS for women

typical lie
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

30% POSITIONS for women

Can you send details about the party to Donclintofficial@gmail.com ? I just turned 18 and would be going to register for Voters card after this year JAMB.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by Lancelott(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2017
APDA ko ANPP ni...better vote a party free from political prostitutes and thugs with notorious stories. am voting KOWA party 2019...no more brainwashing

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by eph12(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Should I send you DM?
Your signature says 100% PDP
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by hatchy(f): 10:20pm On May 13, 2017
Same people with same manifesto and mission(to loot our common wealth).
When a few bunch of people are aggrieved in one party,they form another one and continue from where they stopped.

Nigeria is a huge joke.
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by ilynem(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2017
dejiogundipe:
Join APDA to reclaim Nigeria from the Chief Herdsman and his flock of liars. kudos to INEC.

Lalasticlala, take this snake as bribe, then do d needful.
You are shouting APDA and still bribing Lalasticlala. Is that the change you are preaching? grin
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by ilynem(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2017
dokJ:
All Problems Devevelop Afresh.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by successinlife: 10:33pm On May 13, 2017
My little advise to youths in Nigeria is simple.Based on what we have seen of our polithievians of late,it is practically impossible to know which party will do what for now.Sugar coated mouth and promises abounds till when you know who constitutes the membership of any party,i will just advise that youths stay focused and rally round a party that is not constituted by the old polithieviance.Politics requires alot of money and as usual the old breed would still hijack the polity but for meaningful changes to occur in Nigeria youths should shun the temptation of money,come together and vote for a better future.My token and my observation,we wait and see how things evolve towards 2019.
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Lies. All of them na the same. No be so APC come with the CHANGE slogan? What did we get?

Mind u I don't support any political party, so don't quote me to say trash....
No Sir! All about APDA is enshrined in the party constitution.

www.apdanigeria.org or Send me DM
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2017
BabylonCruise:
Boss...send me Dm
Pls can you send me Mail to tonyebarcanista@gmail.com
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2017
Marvin67:

I'm interested in joining this movement. How do I go about it. I've just sent u a mail. Kindly reply
Replied
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2017
konoplyanka:
tonyebarcanista please dm me. I want to run for chairmanship position in the coming lagos election.
Pls send mW mail tonyebarcanista@gmail.com
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2017
dragonking3:
It is best you open a new thread to educate people about the party and it's ideology..Also be prepared to answer questions. I am interested too. You can copy me when you do.
I'll do that Sir. Thanks boss
Re: 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2017
boiz2men:

Mr tonye, i like to register. What do i do?
You can register online via www.apdanigeria.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video) / James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / Fayose Under Fire For Saying He Won’t Receive PMB Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.