Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) (33937 Views)

Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by buffalowings4: 8:01pm On May 13, 2017
Make dem papa come send me to havard or Cambridge

I won't mind
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Caramelemperor: 8:04pm On May 13, 2017
nwabobo:

Propelled by Niger delta oyel money.

They can own Niger delta oil blocs gotten fraudulently but Etete (a son of the soil) can not own Malabu.
Stay there and be feeling entitled o, no go work. Dey there dey reason how you wan drink the 'oyel'.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by oyienootieno: 8:04pm On May 13, 2017
And to think they are Malams... say Notherners no dey go school na the poor ones oh...and the rich ones don't wven want them to.
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by beetown(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Eya, Pele. Study harder so that your CGPA can GBERA.

Ah swear...if na to read I for read but then no amount of reading can save me

And those that know delsu will know that once your 100 & 200 level GPs are bad then there is nothing you can do sad
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by malton: 8:12pm On May 13, 2017
nwabobo:

Propelled by Niger delta oyel money.

They can own Niger delta oil blocs gotten fraudulently but Etete (a son of the soil) can not own Malabu.

This talk of Niger Delta oil money is stale. Try updating your vocabs.
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by beetown(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2017
fhelihx:

lols..but you can draw inspiration from this to get your CGPA back up!

Ion see no inspiration to read here,I only see inspiration to enter Street and become a billionaire
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by beetown(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2017
datgoaldigger1:

Bro taa
Enta street hustle ooo,put your ears out ooo
Highest we go run G based on binary we go connect now

You knw as imm dy be now

Na real matter you dey talk so o
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 8:16pm On May 13, 2017
beetown:

Ah swear...if na to read I for read but then no amount of reading can save me

And those that know delsu will know that once your 100 & 200 level GPs are bad then there is nothing you can do
sad

U c the bolded words? That's d secret of graduating with a high grade in d higher institution. My 100level result was bad but I had to turn things around in my second year.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Padiga: 8:26pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Degrees they don't even need to be billionaires ALL their lives.

Life can be cruel or good ooo. It's a lottery

If i catch any of these ladies, na confirm skin-to-skin ooo
later you will be calling ladies gold diggers.
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by eternalcity(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2017
E be like say Na factory dey produce children for Indimi o
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:31pm On May 13, 2017
Padiga:
later you will be calling ladies gold diggers.

Why bang a poor gal if a billionaire is available?

Siddon dia, make pant dey wear you.

They are pretty, probably mannerless.

But no be manner i wan chop, na manna

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Padiga: 8:35pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Why bang a poor gal if a billionaire is available?

Siddon dia, make pant dey wear you.

They are pretty, probably mannerless. But no be manner i wan chop, na manna
you are quite poetic, I love that.

But it is not poetry I am looking for, it is SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:37pm On May 13, 2017
Padiga:
you are quite poetic, I love that.

But it is not poetry I am looking for, it is SENSE.

According to you, it makes sense to go for a wheelbarrow, not a Rolls Royce. You are a genius for sure.

What's your business with my PERSONAL CHOICES by the way?

You never actually caught me calling anyone a gold-digger, so what's the sense in your initial, unsolicited comment?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by sirusX(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2017
BusinessHub1:
So who will attend the Universities we have in Nigeria when they all send their children abroad?

Make I hustle up so to also afford to send mine, when time reach.
That, my friend...is the question

Reminding us that our nation's education is not good enough...but the masses can manage it

And when it comes to our money...our country becomes good enough to take all they can, spend all they can and in the end, invest it outside the country

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
With all the money and prestige, one would think they are getting harvard MBAs.

Only Okoroacha's son and a former minister's daughter who graduated from Manchester and Oxford respectively are the politicians with kids who were in top schools.

The minister's own isn't surprising as he finished from UCL and the daughter went to Loyola Jesuit.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2017
Gerrard59:

Only Okoroacha's son and a former minister's daughter who graduated from Manchester and Oxford respectively are the politicians with kids who were in top schools.

The minister's own isn't surprising as he finished from UCL and the daughter went to Loyola Jesuit.
What a waste of money and connections. Well they are politicians children, they have everything they need.

Hustlers like us need to aim high so we can find better opportunities for ourselves and our next generation.
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2017
BusinessHub1:
So who will attend the Universities we have in Nigeria when they all send their children abroad?

Is there space in Nigeria's universities?
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:17pm On May 13, 2017
Good luck to them
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by kings09(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2017
Sarrki. Ngeneukwenu, omenkalives, seunmsg, madridguy n the BMC crew will attend
BusinessHub1:

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Collins10(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2017
These rich Northerners's children are always very fine. From Abacha's kids to Buhari's kids to Babangida and Indimi's children too. Stunningly goodlooking people!
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Collins10(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2017
eternalcity:
E be like say Na factory dey produce children for Indimi o
How many children does he have?
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by beetown(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2017
Sleezwizz:

U c the bolded words? That's d secret of graduating with a high grade in d higher institution. My 100level result was bad but I had to turn things around in my second year.

Real matter sha
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by fhelihx(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2017
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by fhelihx(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=beetown post=56493090]

Ion see no inspiration to read here,I only see inspiration to enter Street and become a billionaire[/quote

Either way bro, we're still hitting the same point..success thru academics or the other..
#wellgetthere..
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2017
BusinessHub1:

Planning!

Give birth to few you can concentrate on!

It's about quality an not numbers especially when u not super-rich!

Moreover, loads of benefit for you and the family when numbers re small!
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2017
Nah so you do for your first life olosi
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:02pm On May 13, 2017
This man don suffer tired like me grin grin
GeneralOjukwu:

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by eternalcity(m): 10:17pm On May 13, 2017
Collins10:
How many children does he have?
I know of 12
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Azam101: 10:37pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Hahahahhaha ! bros u dey craze ooo
Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by Nowenuse: 11:06pm On May 13, 2017
ednut1:
as usual no hijab

Hijab is only for the poor muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim, Hauwa & Eman Indimi Graduate With MBAs From Lynn University (Photos) by skalash: 1:06am On May 14, 2017
Gr88

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LMAO !! How Different People View School ( Photo) / Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / This Happened At My Children's School Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.