Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story (25166 Views)

3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Unknown Men Abduct A Man In Katsina State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by ibikunle1985(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2017
Naa waa for this guy
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Passingshit(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2017
26-year-old Festus Ajiboye, an indigene of Ondo state
It didn't come off as a surprise because besides rape and cannibalism, kidnapping is also the trademark of the coneheads.

Spit! angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by tigertail: 7:47pm On May 13, 2017
I see them blaming Buhari for this heinous act. God bless Nigeria
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Passingshit(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
[s]
BiafraAngitator:
This is a lie

I know these three men

The first is Mr John Tobechukwu's son

The second is Mazi Ibekwe's nephew

The third is the brother of my very good friend Somtochukwu, he sells pirated DVDs

Our people should stop using Afonja and Almajiree names and be proud of the Igbo culture

If you should quote me ehn, Sango and Amadioha go do collabo for your life. grin
[/s]
I know this news didn't land well on your cone head. Hahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by tigertail: 7:49pm On May 13, 2017
I see them blaming Buhari or devil for this heinous act. I wish there is a court where devils can be tried, I am sure devil would have won so many cases especially in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by harmonydoris(f): 7:50pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmmmmmm.... It is well
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 13, 2017
Passingshit:
[s][/s]
I know this news didn't land well on your cone head. Hahahahaha!
Wow. So this is your brother, the resemblance is striking. grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Passingshit(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
Wow. So this is your brother, the resemblance is striking. grin
The excess ewedu in your system must be disturbing your sight and sense of understanding. Afonja! grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by misano(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2017
ovadozes:
If there is work, crime will reduce.
FACT

& if they had jobs they will take dia criminal minds to work and start looting. Another FACT.
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by giftedben: 8:00pm On May 13, 2017
Waiting we no go see. Afonja Republic and 419.

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 13, 2017
Passingshit:

The excess ewedu in your system must be disturbing your sight and sense of understanding. Afonja! grin
Afonja issa name. Flat.head on the other hand...

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Alexbabybird(f): 8:08pm On May 13, 2017
naijafire:
hmm

After joining nairaland since 2013.. I'm this close to FTC ... I'm getting there.. grin
since i joined nairaland, i've been seeing this FTC and near-FTC thing a lot. What is really the essence if u dont mind Dem dey give award for people wey first comment abi wetin sef? I really want to understand pls
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by pokipoki: 8:08pm On May 13, 2017
I just hope in abuja that the punishment for kidnapping is death.
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Bblessing37: 8:23pm On May 13, 2017
Kia, what is the world turning into. angry
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by sekem: 8:37pm On May 13, 2017
petux:
imagine! ! 16 yr old girl that suppose to focus on her studies going for modelling ....I dont blame her tho.
NCAN, over to you....Na Flat head featuring Afonja

The easy way out is always seducing

Only few can resist

I don't blame her either shocked
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
AFONJA

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by haykes(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2017
Taar, Good Combinations Afonja,Igbo And Aboki Weldon
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by kadupee(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2017
IGBO, Money leader

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by taemilola(f): 9:42pm On May 13, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by nnokwa042(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2017
jacoik:
who will bring tribal sentiment here now since d whole tribe is represented now.
which whole tribe is represented,? did u see any Igbo person amongst them ? Please almajiri and afonja should sort them selves out

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by maklelemakukula(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2017
So benue is now igbo abi? 2face must be igbo then...wow cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by page5: 10:26pm On May 13, 2017
chimebube:
3 men who reportedly lured a 16-year-old girl in Gwarimpa area of Abuja to attend a modelling and abducting her after she came around on 18/04/2017,, have been arrested. They were arrested after they released the abducted girl, after a ransom of N400k was paid on 20/04/2017.

It was gathered that 24-year-old Edache Echoga, the gang leader and native of APA in benue state was arrested at kubwa area of Abuja. He confessed to the crime and admitted receiving #200, 000 as his share.

His confession also led to the arrest of the 2 other gang members, 26-year-old Festus Ajiboye, an indigene of Ondo state and 21-year-old Ahmed Hassan, an indigene of Kano state. Both were arrested in Lagos state on 23/4/17 after they traveled to spend the share of their ransom.

According to SayNaija, exhibit recovered from the first time kidnappers includes the phone of the victim which was used in the ransom negotiation and jewelries of the victim.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/3-men-abducts-16-year-old-girl-with.html

Lalasticlala
Chimebube deliberately removed the Igbo names and mix it up.

An objective and closer look at the light complexion guy by the extreme right will show you the truth.

It is obvious that Chimebube replaced his cousin's names with other tribes.

Issorite.

But know that you can't fool everyone every time.

Only the gullible like you will believe you with your hogwashed story
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Nobody: 12:29am On May 14, 2017
misano:

& if they had jobs they will take dia criminal minds to work and start looting. Another FACT.
Let there be a job first
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Nobody: 6:32am On May 14, 2017
naijafire:
hmm

After joining nairaland since 2013.. I'm this close to FTC ... I'm getting there.. grin

But seriously, anyone know how I can get assistance and funding for a proposal. I will be greatly happy.
I can give details of the proposal if needed.
Let's hear it, u never know who God could send to help u
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by zumbigbo(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YO----ROBBER education passing onto other tribes!!!!

Abeg Umunna, food don land!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Shugadpuna: 7:47am On May 14, 2017
The real issue here is why random 16 year olds are so interested in modelling that they can get abducted using it.
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Hades2016(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
This is a lie

I know these three men

The first is Mr John Tobechukwu's son

The second is Mazi Ibekwe's nephew

The third is the brother of my very good friend Somtochukwu, he sells pirated DVDs

We Igbos should stop using Afonja and Almajiree names and be proud of our Igbo culture

If you quote me ehn, Sango and Amadioha go do collabo for your destiny. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Oppypoppy: 1:29pm On May 14, 2017
See dem names...Chai! One Nigeria...haba!
Re: 3 Men Abduct 16-year-old Girl With Modelling Interview Story by Jcurtis: 2:44pm On May 14, 2017
una dull shall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malawi Thief On Admission In Hospital, Caught Stealing From Fellow Patients / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him / Maryam Umar 'Kofar Mata' Arrested For Impersonation Possession Of Police Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.