Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) (58402 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by luckyz4rea(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2017
tonytony208:

Dey there they cover up foolishness, dumbness and stupidity. You don't need to be Einstein to know the meaning of arranged marriage. I'm sure your likes will also think you need to be Einstein to know that we should put food in the mouth and not in the ear. Dumbness personified

Oh! Now i know it must be my likes that's making you blow up in anger and in use of vulgar words! I didn't get it by fuss or by being angry!

I thank God for that and to everyone that liked it. You can also click like if you wish!

I am also so confident that there's an horrendous reason why you are transferring aggression here, especially to me and the beauty pageant contestant that you have never seen or probably know but going this length to talk ill of.

I have this to say to you: It is well with your spirit, body and soul!
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 14, 2017
she answered the question based on how she understand it
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by lebete3000: 12:59pm On May 14, 2017
cheaphost:
A beauty pageant contestant representing Emohua Local Government in Rivers state has become the butt of jokes after she embarrassed herself during Miss Rivers state golden jubilee contest which held last night. During the question and answer section, the judges asked which is better: an arranged marriage or a love marriage and she answered arranged marriage. She went on to explain why she preferred arranged marriage and it's one of the funniest things you will hear today.

She said:

"Why I preferred arranged marriage is that if you arrange your marriage....I preferred arranged marriage because if you arrange yourself before going into marriage definitely you'll never face any trouble. And there will be nothing like problem. But if you don't prepare before going into marriage, you find yourself being tired of the marriage due to the country now, you love somebody and you go into marriage and tomorrow you find out the marriage not being strong because you went to the marriage because of love" .

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4epovL6BFfs

Check Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/miss-rivers-contestant-embarasses-asked-question-marriage-video/

"because you went to the marriage because of love"

She made a lot of sense in her response but trust Nigerians to always look for something to ease their frustrated lives.

Romance without Finance will become a Nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Bahddo(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2017
Lol. I believe it was stage fright though. She probably was too tensed to try to understand the question before answering.

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by tonytony208(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Oh! Now i know it must be my likes that's making you blow up in anger and in use of vulgar words! I didn't get it by fuss or by being angry!

I thank God for that and to everyone that liked it. You can also click like if you wish!

I am also so confident that there's an horrendous reason why you are transferring aggression here, especially to me and the beauty pageant contestant that you have never seen or probably know but going this length to talk ill of.

I have this to say to you: It is well with your spirit, body and soul!

It is.now I understand why your point of.view is so empty. It is because your life and destiny are empty. If not, your life will not be judged by the number of likes you have on a public forum. Empty Soul!
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by wendy241(f): 2:30pm On May 14, 2017
angry angry
forMom:
Hayyy God

Nne ibu ishi azu
as in Ehn my sister u Bleep up u shud hv close dat hole u called a mouth instead of sayin rubbish grin grin grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by nk(f): 2:33pm On May 14, 2017
I didn't even understand sef and it is written in English
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by nengibo: 2:44pm On May 14, 2017
afonjadie:
[s]his opinion, my opinion however is that all Ijaw women are prostitooths grin[/s]
Your opinion is worthless because u are a nobody, is Nnamdi kanu also a nobody
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by nengibo: 2:44pm On May 14, 2017
afonjadie:
[s]his opinion, my opinion however is that all Ijaw women are prostitooths grin[/s]
Your opinion is worthless because u are a nobody, is Nnamdi kanu ur god also a nobody
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by temitope277(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2017
bootylady101:

does school teaches one how to tackle marital decisions and things associated with it?

but if na the English, I understand
i think she does not understand that question
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by DavidEsq(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2017
Just listen to her yoruba accent. How she take enter dis competition? Slay queens issue just weak me,ah swear

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Azumoney44(f): 3:27pm On May 14, 2017
forMom:
Hayyy God

Nne ibu ishi azu
why call her azu dont u know thats my name ni, say Fish brain pls
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by olabamiyo(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2017
The only worthwhile part of their head is the face, empty skull syndrome and they are so plenty around
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by afonjadie: 4:30pm On May 14, 2017
nengibo:

Your opinion is worthless because u are a nobody, is Nnamdi kanu ur god also a nobody
ntor, fish brain

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by ahahnow: 4:44pm On May 14, 2017
Chai. This is the one that will go and disgrace Nigeria at Miss World. I don't know which story is worse. This one or chichi Cucumber

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by barallanee(f): 5:19pm On May 14, 2017
Slay queens in the building?? Chai... Pulse TV should interview such slay queens

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by barallanee(f): 5:22pm On May 14, 2017
Chisos....the voice eh..people wer shouting in her mind der wer hailing her o...she will be lyk "omo ah don tke dis crown go o"" grin grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Suspense12(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2017
Dem for just ask her say how much Dem dey sell fish for her area....cos she be fish brain...

Bimbo....nothing dey her head ....korofo Oshi!!
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Otses(f): 6:47pm On May 14, 2017
Serious olodo slay queen, I can't stop laughing shocked
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by adekorlar(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2017
pls what d meaning of dis need to knw seem very funny.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by ilems(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2017
She finished work. What a brilliant Miss Rivers

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by ilems(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2017
lebete3000:

"because you went to the marriage because of love"

She made a lot of sense in her response but trust Nigerians to always look for something to ease their frustrated lives.

Romance without Finance will become a Nuisance!
Does it mean you don't understand the meaning of ' arranged marriage'. OMG
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by afonjadie: 8:03pm On May 14, 2017
grin grin
nengibo:

fish diver, fish brain grin
nengibo:

fish diver, fish brain
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by nuelsam: 9:42pm On May 14, 2017
cheaphost:
A beauty pageant contestant representing Emohua Local Government in Rivers state has become the butt of jokes after she embarrassed herself during Miss Rivers state golden jubilee contest which held last night. During the question and answer section, the judges asked which is better: an arranged marriage or a love marriage and she answered arranged marriage. She went on to explain why she preferred arranged marriage and it's one of the funniest things you will hear today.

She said:

"Why I preferred arranged marriage is that if you arrange your marriage....I preferred arranged marriage because if you arrange yourself before going into marriage definitely you'll never face any trouble. And there will be nothing like problem. But if you don't prepare before going into marriage, you find yourself being tired of the marriage due to the country now, you love somebody and you go into marriage and tomorrow you find out the marriage not being strong because you went to the marriage because of love" .

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4epovL6BFfs

Check Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/miss-rivers-contestant-embarasses-asked-question-marriage-video/

YEPA!!......her nuts should be ARRANGED
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by toprealman: 12:27am On May 15, 2017
luckyz4rea:
Nne are you serious? Anyways, she responded based on what she understood the question to mean!
knocked herself out with the last sentence......"went to marriage because of love". Her brain was on snooze mode!
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by ladyF(f): 9:18am On May 15, 2017
Codes151:
Ladyf come see that your slay mama friend For unical o!!!!
angry
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Codes151(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2017
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by brownhawk: 5:21pm On May 15, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
Which kind idiot SLAY QUEEN be this na ??
its pressure that caught her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Kleopatra Vargas Wins Miss Toddler USA America Nation 2021 / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.