Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Too Much Distractions With President Muhammadu Buhari's Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Much Distractions With President Muhammadu Buhari's Health (369 Views)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Distractions With President Muhammadu Buhari's Health by Genmayor06(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2017
Much ado about the health challenges of president Muhammadu Buhari. I wonder where all this hullaballoo will get us. The media especially the social media has over bloated the issue. The president is ill and made it public, told Nigerians when he came back sometime in march this year. That he has never been that sick in his life, he cant remember ever being that sick in his entire life. He had to undergo blood transfusion and his doctors advised he get some rest and he will be going back for follow up in no distant future. The president divulged all these details himself not through his aides. Hitherto to this regime we have never had it this open, devoid of games by cabals in government.
Now the president is going back for the follow up as he had earlier intimated nigerians and transmits a letter to the National Assembly, premised on the provisions of section 145 (1) of the Nigeria 1999 constitution as amended. And went ahead to say that, the vice president shall coordinate the affairs of Government while he is away. He also via his twitter handle assured Nigerians that there will be no vacuum, the government shall function normal, that the vice president shall act on his behalf. I wonder what is so difficult to comprehend here, that the media is agog with the president's(most likely his aides) choice of language and some naysayers have tried to twist everything. Nigeria is just too sensitive and dramatic for my liking.
All we need to do is pray for God Almighty to grant mr president quick recovery, so he can come back and continue to pilot the affairs of our beloved and complicated country. In the end, the intrigues are what make us Nigerians. #TeamPMB #Getwellsoon #Onenaija #ActingPresidentOsibanjo.
Re: Too Much Distractions With President Muhammadu Buhari's Health by Miles300: 8:33pm On May 13, 2017
Not until will channel our actions into positive actions and idea before we get it right as a country , everytime we talk about pray this and that ! Will God come down and fix the nation , japan after world war 2 had to take necessary action which has made dem to be wat they are today politically and economically .. Ours is to sit down and speak of prayer all the time , If it works dat way then I guess right from 1960 till date we wud made it a great nation from praying .....
Re: Too Much Distractions With President Muhammadu Buhari's Health by oloriooko(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2017
OP stop acting brainwashed
Bubu knew his state of health b4 contesting for the post, this I see as the biggest scam just to grab power
Now in your wisdom you saying he should be prayed for, how and why?
Remember he aggravated his fragile health condition by globe trotting more than 30 nations with his football age, what do you expect aside health failure

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Improves Transparency In Mdas / Only God Has The Right To Take A Life' - Lagos Police Commissioner Lashes Out At / The Restoration Of A New Constitutional Order In Nigeria Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.