Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Federal Polythecnic Kaduna - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polythecnic Kaduna (633 Views)

Naps Prompt To Efcc To Investigate Management Of Ds Adegbenro Ict Polythecnic. / Polythecnic Mode Of Writing Exam Vs University Mode Which Is More Difficult / Delta State Polythecnic Oghara(despo) On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polythecnic Kaduna by Atimvictor: 8:11pm On May 13, 2017
Please i wish to know the cost of HND programs in federal polythecnic kaduna. A good friend should help please
Re: Federal Polythecnic Kaduna by sizzoo(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2017
Atimvictor:
Please i wish to know the cost of HND programs in federal polythecnic kaduna. A good friend should help please
HND application form 10K, admission acceptance fee 10K, and school fees per session 40K
Re: Federal Polythecnic Kaduna by Atimvictor: 3:56pm On May 14, 2017
Haba just form and acceptance 20k , too much
Re: Federal Polythecnic Kaduna by Greatken007(m): 6:14am On May 15, 2017
You are not ready to go to school then.you cant be adding the too fees together,try get the admission first,it is called Kaduna polytechnic and not federal polytechnic kaduna.
Atimvictor:
Haba just form and acceptance 20k , too much
Re: Federal Polythecnic Kaduna by Soljaboi44(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2017
what of school fees for evening programme? (ND)
Elect & Elect Engr.
any idea pls?

(1) (Reply)

My Younger Sister Is Yet To Receive Her Jamb Score Since Tuesday / Higher Institution 2017/18 Admission Pattern / Those Of You That You Score Less Than 200 A Way Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.