Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Came To Lagos A Sinner - Pastor Enoch Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Came To Lagos A Sinner - Pastor Enoch Adeboye (299 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Came To Lagos A Sinner - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 13, 2017
By Nnenna Ibeh

- The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Enoch Adeboye has said that he came to Lagos state a sinner

- The pastor said Lagos state has developed from what it used to be overtime

- He also thanked God for his life and what God is doing in the state

The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Enoch Adeboye has said that he came to Lagos state a sinner.

Speaking in a video on the Lagos at 50: My Lagos story, Adeboye thanked God for his life and what Lagos has become so far.

"My name is Pastor Enoch Adeboye. I am the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Worldwide," the Pastor said.

READ ALSO: Drama in Abuja as Nigerian policemen engage in dirty fight with pedestrians (Video)Drama in Abuja as Nigerian policemen engage in dirty fight with pedestrians (Video)

"This is my Lagos story:: I came to Lagos state to dwell for the first time in 1969. I came in as a post graduate student of mathematics at the university of Lagos to study for my master's degree.

I came to Lagos a sinner - Pastor Adeboye
The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Enoch Adeboye has said that he came to Lagos state a sinner

"Today, by the grace of God, I want to thank God for what God has done for me in Lagos state because today I'm the only person with three postgraduate degrees of the university of Lagos; in M.Sc, a P.hD and then an Honorary degree," Pastor Adeboye said.

READ ALSO: Buhari's Chief of Staff Abba Kyari wants to cut off these 7 ministers from the president? (SEE LIST)

He added: "But that's not all that God did for me in Lagos state, I came to Lagos state as a sinner.

But I got born again in Lagos state in 1973.

"It is in Lagos state that I was ordained a pastor in 1975. It is Lagos state that I became the general overseer of the Redeemed Church of God in 1981," he said.

When I became the general overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God in 1981, the entire Redeemed Christian Church of God is made up of 40 churches," the Pastor added.

READ ALSO: REVEALED! Real reason Emir of Kano is under investigation - Kano state Speaker

He also noted that the RCCG in Lagos state alone is over a thousand.

Thanking God for all he has achieved, Adeboye said God has been very good to him since he came to Lagos state.

"The atmosphere in Lagos allows for anyone to practice his religion, to do it without any hindrance, without any problem at all
Lalasticlala
Re: I Came To Lagos A Sinner - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by auntysimbiat(f): 9:51pm On May 13, 2017
We thank God for ur life papa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

22 Things Christ Followers Should Quit / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Spirit Meat - Learn The Ways Of God (2) - Acts 3:1-11, Isaiah 55:8-9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.