Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Were They Able To Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Were They Able To Do This (397 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / How Was Nnamdi Kanu Able To Make Thousands Of Igbos Fly Into Japan Without.. / Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Were They Able To Do This by plenitude(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2017
Honestly, after seeing the pictures of those rescued chibok girls, i noticed non of them were looking malnurished..... And after the government told us that they have technically defeated boko haram, how many of them were left to hold those numbers of girls captive? So many questions begging for answer

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Killers Of Enugu Dep Gov’s Orderly / Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo / APC Wins Katsina By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.