Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,457 members, 7,864,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

How Do I Work It - Working My Vision Into Manifestation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Work It - Working My Vision Into Manifestation? (217 Views)

The Day I Saw The Manifestation Of The Blood Of Jesus / HELP !! End Time Supernatural Manifestation In My House. / Manifestation Of The Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Work It - Working My Vision Into Manifestation? by dBeinning(m): 1:25am On May 14, 2017
The difference between having a vision and seeing its fulfillment is also the difference between KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM.

What is knowledge? It is enlightenment. Knowledge is a vision, a revelation, an illumination. But for you to see vision manifest, it takes wisdom.

However, you don't get from knowledge into wisdom. You must need go through UNDERSTANDING.

So, what is understanding? It is perspective. It is the ability to see perspectives. It is the ability to comprehend knowledge gained and put them into perspective.

Understanding goes beyond knowledge. Knowledge might show you how to do a certain thing a number of ways, but understanding will bring you into seeing which way is best among all the other ways knowledge had provided and it may also show you why it is the best way.

Understanding bridges knowledge to...

~for full read see: http://hispresencetoday..com.ng/2017/05/how-do-i-work-it-working-my-vision-into.html~

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 6/6/2017 Negligence Kills Success / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.