Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) (43679 Views)

Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos / Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by ztanleechima(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2017
this ones doesn't even look like BH members.
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2017
SmartMugu:
Me I'm not understanding this story anymore. Why release some Boko members last week for Chibok girls and capture Boko members again today? Aren't they all the same? Are we going in circles here?

Mr. "Smart, " its not a circle. The girls are not 2million. It's just 113 left or thereabout. Get them to release the girls, give them their commanders (who might have compromised by the Nigerian Intelligence already) . Soon all the girls would be free, and then their would be no restraint to bomb the hell out of them.

Peeps come to Nairaland and feel they know better than those who have lived all their life in the military, attended serious trainings home and abroad, and with a gamut of experience in warfare.

Be humble, sit down.
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2017
One thing I know for sure that if Shekau and other commandants of Boko Haram are captured, they will be released at the long run... There u will see a lawyer that has lost connection to humanity, some local and foreign Amnesty Int'l and Human Rights cloaks will arise, with some irresponsible pol-religious elites standing in gap and irrational human being craving support. Then we will realise that the government can't be sincere...
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by fakati(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2017
Why keep them alive ?
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Laurettalolo(f): 11:05pm On May 14, 2017
what about the faces of those killed by Boko Haram on Friday, unfortunately my brother was among them, who are they deceiving, MY HEART IS BLEEDING, NO MORE TEARS, RIP MY YOUNG AND FRESH BRO, UBADIRE NOBLE CHUKWUMAEZE

Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by SmartMugu: 11:34pm On May 14, 2017
ebby9z:

Mr. "Smart, " its not a circle. The girls are not 2million. It's just 113 left or thereabout. Get them to release the girls, give them their commanders (who might have compromised by the Nigerian Intelligence already) . Soon all the girls would be free, and then their would be no restraint to bomb the hell out of them.

Peeps come to Nairaland and feel they know better than those who have lived all their life in the military, attended serious trainings home and abroad, and with a gamut of experience in warfare.

Be humble, sit down.
Chairman, I'm more of a mugu than smart.
If you read my statement correctly, I started off with saying 'I don't understand This'. Your message came up, only for me to waste 5 seconds of my life to read it and realize you don't even know the answer to my concerns. Shouldn't you just keep quiet if you don't know the answer to someone's questions? Must you talk all the time? Your answer makes no sense, please rephrase. Otherwise, mind your lane make I mind my own.
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:04am On May 15, 2017
these are not boko haram. these are herds men. boko haram no dey use that kain gun na
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by orisa37: 9:35am On May 15, 2017
Hygist:
As reported by Rahiya

Soldiers Capture The Boko Haram and kidnappers in Borno

http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/another-set-of-bokoharam-captured-by.html

Shoot them all. No amnesty.
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by timmykaydude: 9:46pm On May 15, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Those guys are just pawns! I'm not sure if they've any info that NA doesn't have,well i agree with you sir! How far artyman? when is your exam?
info can't be enough,am fine,ohboi,check your fbk,I sent a message to you.
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 16, 2017
timmykaydude:
ok sir!
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 16, 2017
timmykaydude:
ok sir
Re: Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) by jayjaykwj: 9:13pm On May 16, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Nigerian Army and their propaganda..

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Why catch mere boko Haram fighters and publicly announce it

If you will release Boko Haram Commanders in private?
That is Nigeria for you my brother. Why not publicise the faces of the boko haram commanders ? Nigeria with their things, APC with their game.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.