Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu (739 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by KehnnyCares(m): 2:06am On May 14, 2017
Chidiebube Okeoma

A pro-Biafra group, Igboezue International, has asked the Federal Government to drop its charges against the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

The group made this demand in a statement on Friday.

The Igboezue International also called for the unconditional release of other non-violent freedom fighters still in detention, adding that the conditions upon which Kanu was granted bail were unjustifiable.

The statement partly read, “We condemn the bail conditions, which to us are not only stringent but repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience. It is also an infringement on Kanu’s fundamental human rights of freedom of liberty and association as enshrined in Chapter 4 of 1979 and 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.’’

The group commended Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State, former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, and the Deputy Senate president, Ike Ekweremadu, for standing by IPOB during the detention of its leader.

Source: http://punchng.com/pro-biafra-group-urges-fg-to-drop-charges-against-kanu/

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by superior494(m): 2:08am On May 14, 2017
Nnamdi KANU and Nairaland be like 5&6
Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by Benekruku(m): 3:07am On May 14, 2017
Never!

He must face the law and if found guilty, should face the wrath.

The last time I checked, death is the penalty for treason!
Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by sarrki(m): 3:10am On May 14, 2017
Benekruku:
Never!

He must face the law and if found guilty, should face the wrath.

The last time I checked, death is the penalty for treason!

Death by hanging

It will be televised nationally and internationally

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by Benekruku(m): 3:15am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Death by hanging

Definitely!

I will take up a legal action against the FG if not televised!
Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by modik(m): 3:20am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Death by hanging

...another futile wish!.
........after spitting fire and brimstone that NK would rot in Kuje?

who on earth takes this folk seriously

LOL.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by Nobody: 3:20am On May 14, 2017
lols I thought they gave ultimatum, threaten fg, the ipobians also said director was rugged and dogged since wen did they resort to begging the zoo.

ipob is all mouth no action. begging their hausa/Fulani masters..

shame
Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by mykelmeezy: 3:24am On May 14, 2017
kanu - protests the inconsistency of the north

treason

one bastard policeman from that region threatened to kill 200 INNOCENT civilians of a vegetable perishes

fg : ↓↓↓↓↓

personally i aint interested in ipob or massob or wareva

but if fg wont agree to true federalism i dont see anything wrong with ipob saying they want to leave

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by sunnysunny69(m): 3:33am On May 14, 2017
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. This one is going to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by nextprince: 3:37am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Death by hanging

Very correct. He is a terrorist, a criminal, a scammer, and most unpardonably, he committed treasonable felony. He is also a born bastard who cannot do without ashawo. The semi-literate fool must die by hanging.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by nextprince: 3:42am On May 14, 2017
sunnysunny69:

The semi-literate bastard must die by hanging.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by babyfaceafrica: 3:49am On May 14, 2017
Super story
Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by nextprince: 4:24am On May 14, 2017
But I thought the monkey said the zoo has no law.
Which law now regulates his interaction with his illiterate & foolish followers?

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by bantudark1: 6:29am On May 14, 2017
and what do we get as return...or this ipobians think nigeria will make a deal that doesnt benefit us?...

drop your biafra agitation then we can talk about that.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by Igboesika: 6:59am On May 14, 2017
See how some bustarddds above me are stylishly begging for unity by expressing their frustration on every Nnamdi KANU related thread.

Are you people scared of staying with your Fulani Masters because they see you as inferior mooooozlem ?.
Is your placenta tied with umu BIAFRANS ?

Unity beggars will perpetually be slaves to their @bokis masters nothing more nothing less.

God bless the land of rising sun ..

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:51am On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

Death by hanging

But you don't want his trial to be public both national and international. Indeed I've seen that anybody that stands with buhari and his miserable government is a nitwit and devil hearted.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:55am On May 14, 2017
Kingsolex1:
lols I thought they gave ultimatum, threaten fg, the ipobians also said director was rugged and dogged since wen did they resort to begging the zoo.

ipob is all mouth no action. begging their hausa/Fulani masters..

shame
When did IPOB beg your useless zoo??

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:58am On May 14, 2017
sunnysunny69:
You again?? Can you tell me kanu's crime??

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by sunnysunny69(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You again?? Can you tell me kanu's crime??
Now its paining you, it feels good.
Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by Nobody: 11:08am On May 14, 2017
Notasyouthink:
When did IPOB beg your useless zoo??

lols... massage ur ego.
Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by Notasyouthink: 7:06am On May 15, 2017
Kingsolex1:

lols... massage ur ego.
Massage my ego?? How?? Is a simple question answer it and stop running grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by Notasyouthink: 7:10am On May 15, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Now its paining you, it feels good.
Paining me?? Did you take away my life?? This shows that most times you comment with bitterness and emptiness cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Group Urges FG To Drop Charges Against Kanu by SIRmanjar(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

Death by hanging

Death by hanging becos a man is fighting for self determination..you ad dat guy you kwote deserves death by grinding.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Children Were Doing To President Buhari:photos / Kwara Launches First Phase Of Mass Transit Scheme With 10 Buses / One love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.