Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

My Secret As A Perfumer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Secret As A Perfumer (491 Views)

Wow! My Hair Is Almost Waist Length: My secret method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Secret As A Perfumer by iamsamadeyinka(m): 5:09am On May 14, 2017
One of my secrets as a perfumer is revealed in this picture
A lot of time, people stop by and ask how i always smell strong and yet sweet but the answer is simple
I know how to combine, a combination of an oil perfume and a spray perfume (EDP) and am able to win you that contract, melt the heart of your dream girl or your ideal man

Don't think too far, do you know that a good smell attracts favour?

At Oriental Scents our perfumes are divine, that's why our slogan is "The Aura Of Heaven"
Here is Oud Elegant and Sapphire Attar(oil) this combination will keep you smiling all day. DM @orientalscents /Call or whatsapp +2349068226911 to get yours NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Retino A For Sale / Hurry!! Free Registration For First 10 Models / 5 Ways To Wear Heels Without Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.