Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account (1127 Views)

Opening A USA Bank Account / Get Free USA Bank Account Linked To Free Payoneer Card / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by dnaija: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
What is the latest method of opening USA bank account since VMI is no longer functioning,
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by pito: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2010
Get a visa credit card from Fidelity bank, Access bank or Intercontinental bank or any other bank issuing visa credit card. The card comes with a usa bank account number.
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by dnaija: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
pito:

Get a visa credit card from Fidelity bank, Access bank or Intercontinental bank or any other bank issuing visa credit card. The card comes with a usa bank account number.

Thanks for your insightful reply. Can i use it to verify and withdraw from paypal?
So is it the card number which is the USA bank account?
I'm very grateful for your answer, please i'm expecting more.

Thanks
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by Nelbless(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2010
I opened a us bank account via a security company in the us, d account have been active for 2 years now, i have a debit card that enables me withdraw anywhere, for more infor call 08032729002 wink
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by dnaija: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
Nelbless:

I opened a us bank account via a security company in the us, d account have been active for 2 years now, i have a debit card that enables me withdraw anywhere, for more infor call 08032729002 wink

Please i'm sorry, if you intend to charge me a fee for either an ebook or anything
before you will give me the information; then i must say i'm sorry.'
If you have any method that works, go ahead and state it here for everyone to see.
Thanks for your reply.

pito:

Hi, pito i'm still expecting your reply to my question.
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by jaybee3(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
why do u want a US account when u don't reside or have any connection to the US.
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by dnaija: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
jay bee:

why do u want a US account when u don't reside or have any connection to the US.
Thanks very much for your question. I need a US bank account to enable me cash my money from paypal and some other companies where i sign up as an affiliate marketer. You know since you are in London you don't actually know what Nigerians who are doing legitimate business online are facing.
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by Nairaplus(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
pito:

I am also interested in this information , so PITO or anyone who uses this visa credit card from any of these Nigerian banks to withdraw from paypal account should please help us out. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by iGuru1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Dnaija and Nairaplus,
Why don't u use this info that Pito has offered wella.
Goto the banks as he said and finish things up, and you might end up selling that info if you research wella.
Visit my blogsite, you can get it there also.

Stay Tuned!!
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by dnaija: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2010
i-Guru:

@Dnaija and Nairaplus,
Why don't u use this info that Pito has offered wella.
Goto the banks as he said and finish things up, and you might end up selling that info if you research wella.
Visit my blogsite, you can get it there also.

Stay Tuned!!
Thanks for your contribution
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by patbrooks: 4:19am On Jan 17, 2010
@poster. You can do that by asking someone you know in the US to get you a prepaid card. it like a bank account. Illegals working in the US use it to get their paycheck from employers. its has a routing number and the account number comes with it. its easy. it cost your about 20 dolars to acivate and the card will me amailed to you.

you can use it to verify your paypal. Good luck.
Re: I Need Info On How To Open Usa Bank Account by kelmasu(f): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
my sister-in-law works with wellsfargo in Texas USA. you can contact her to give you more info on how to open an account there. www.wellsfargo.com. pamelbaby@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of List Building Or Prospectin System: Let's Discuss! / Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans / 3 Viable Business Opportunities In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.