Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday (1035 Views)

Are You A First-time Cell Phone Buyer? Check This Pro Tips. / How To Choose A Web Host As A First Time Website Owner / I Was About To Be Scammed On Jiji Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by Musharraf: 7:41am On May 14, 2017
Transformer blew yesterday evening and the power went off for the first time since I came,
immediately they sent mail to inform everyone
and apologized for d power outrage that they will fix it before 9:00pm.
And if anything happen they will inform us,
before 7:00pm, the light was back again.
I was like no light ke, it has never happen before,
Where will I start from as in no touch light, no candle and no generator,
nothing nothing.
I remembered back then, If such happen for Nigeria, we will start contributing #400 to buy new transformer, and that may take a year before fixing the light back, what a country.
Re: Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by nifemi25(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2017
Which country are you talking from ?
Re: Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by Musharraf: 8:04am On May 14, 2017
nifemi25:
Which country are you talking from ?
Chicago, USA
Re: Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2017
In Switzerland where I stay, our light don't go off ..
Re: Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by konami001: 11:49am On May 14, 2017
In my house in Nigeria, where i stay, light doesn't go off...

1 Like

Re: Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by shadeyinka(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2017
konami001:
In my house in Nigeria, where i stay, light doesn't go off...

Yes!
Light doesn't go off except when it is needed.

I know your freezer need electricity 24/7
Re: Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by dreamwords: 12:15pm On May 14, 2017
And so
Re: Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by Musharraf: 4:57pm On May 14, 2017
dreamwords:
And so
D thing dey pain you ba? Sorry oooooo
Re: Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by Xxpress(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2017
Don't you know Nigeria is a jungle. The bad became the good here.
Re: Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by Babalegba(m): 11:13pm On May 14, 2017
Musharraf:

Chicago, USA
I never knew light could go off in America, very backward country grin I was in the UK for twenty five years and the light never went off in any of my residences.
Re: Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday by twinskenny(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2017
Babalegba:
I never knew light could go off in America, very backward country grin I was in the UK for twenty five years and the light never went off in any of my residences.

As in no blink?

Who did we offend God

(1) (Reply)

Locked To Network Iphone 6 64gig For Sale( Gold)70k / U.s.a Used Like New In Box Lg G Pad F 8.0 Lte (v495) Tablet For Sale ****SOLD*** / Samsung Galaxy A8 For Sale Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.