Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live (41366 Views)

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 2) On 21st October 2017 / Middlesbrough Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

I thought you were shouting prestigious ? so EPL is no longer more prestigious than the FA cup ?

Read well you'll see the league in that link hahahahahahah is like you're now blind since you didn't see league chai .
Your mümü is too much grin grin

Winner of FA Cup pockets a paltry 1.8 million pounds

Winner of the EPL Leage pockets a massive 154 million pounds

Are you able to see the difference, or should I bring a hammer for your frustrated Gunner head grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2017
iluvpomo:

Your mümü is too much grin grin

Winner of FA Cup pockets a paltry 1.8 million pounds

Winner of the EPL Leage pockets a massive 154 million pounds

Are you able to see the difference, or should I bring a hammer for your frustrated Gunner head grin grin grin

Mumu is no longer prestigious

Ode where is the prestigious link?

Anu I need the prestigious link ?

Ewu are you not the one talking about Prestigious?

Frustrated one I need to see the link of the more prestigious between FA and EPL

I'm waiting for the prestigious link oooooooooooooooo anything without that is nonsense .
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

Until you show me the link that says EPL is more prestigious than The Fa cup even both in prize money and otherwise ,Till then remain pained . Hahahaha, I know you don't know the meaning of prestigious hahhahahahaha.

Bring your EPL link and show me in your next reply if not you already know that you're defeated like the the Wembly Trashing.

So mumû, you wanted links to show the prize money correct?? Let me help a frustrated illiterate like you grin grin

You win FA Cup, you get 1.8 million.
Source : http://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/more/prize-fund

You win EPL and you win 153 million
Source : http://www.totalsportek.com/money/premier-league-prize-money/

Now, only frustrated Muguz like you will be shouting FA Cup because you know you can never ever win the big prize again
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2017
@ontruth:
Every year Chelsea and other top clubs plan on winning the EPL league title as their number 1 domestic target..
Why do you think CFC fielded the B side in the FA semis against Spurs??

According to your cretinous logic, your Arsenal only targets FA Cup..... ha ha ha ha .... frustration has driven you to the point of stupidity.
You need to come out of your delusions, knocking this your coconut head is getting boring grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 8:02am On Jun 11, 2017
iluvpomo:

So mumû, you wanted links to show the prize money correct?? Let me help a frustrated illiterate like you grin grin

You win FA Cup, you get 1.8 million.
Source : http://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/more/prize-fund

You win EPL and you win 153 million
Source : http://www.totalsportek.com/money/premier-league-prize-money/

Now, only frustrated Muguz like you will be shouting FA Cup because you know you can never ever win the big prize again

Mumu is when you don't know what prestigious is.

Mumu is when you don't know that even relegated teams earned money from EPL

Goat is when you don't know that Mancity earned more prize money than Tottenham that finished above them in EPL

Mumu check well how much Arsenal earned for finishing 5th and minus it from Chelsea that won the tittle if it is up to 5 million .

You keep disgracing yourself , I need the more prestigious trophy link oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2017
iluvpomo:
@ontruth:
Every year Chelsea and other top clubs plan on winning the EPL league title as their number 1 domestic target..
Why do you think CFC fielded the B side in the FA semis against Spurs??

According to your cretinous logic, your Arsenal only targets FA Cup..... ha ha ha ha .... frustration has driven you to the point of stupidity.
You need to come out of your delusions, knocking this your coconut head is getting boring grin grin

Mumu are you running away from the more prestigious? So FA cup is more prestigious? Hahahahahaahahaha talk with Link.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

Mumu is when you don't know what prestigious is.

Mumu is when you don't know that even relegated teams earned money from EPL

Goat is when you don't know that Mancity earned more prize money than Tottenham that finished above them in EPL

Mumu check well how much Arsenal earned for finishing 5th and minus it from Chelsea that won the tittle if it is up to 5 million .

You keep disgracing yourself , I need the more prestigious trophy link oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You are a goat .... you FA Cup gave you 1.8m .... chicken change .... and you are shouting more prestigious.... you provide that link, let me see grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

Mumu are you running away from the more prestigious? So FA cup is more prestigious? Hahahahahaahahaha talk with Link.
I have already provided you the links.
If FA Cup is more prestigious then why do teams even bother playing for the EPL title??

Why do teams put the best teams in the EPL and B teams in the FA Cup (except for Gunners of course)

Chai chai chai .... your frustrations has compounded your stüpidity. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2017
iluvpomo:

You are a goat .... you FA Cup gave you 1.8m .... chicken change .... and you are shouting more prestigious.... you provide that link, let me see grin grin grin
Add it to the huge amount gained from EPL plus winning the more prestigious FA Trophy.

Boy you were shouting how EPL is more prestigious and I shut you up with facts hahahhahahah and now you want to run away from Prestigious another lose for you.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:
Add it to the huge amount gained from EPL plus winning the more prestigious FA Trophy.

Boy you were shouting how EPL is more prestigious and I shut you up with facts hahahhahahah and now you want to run away from Prestigious another lose for you.

The winner of the FA Cup gets a Europa League spot, whereas, the winner of EPL gets the Champions League spot along with the 3 other teams in the top four.

So there you go .... your "prestigious FA cup" only gets you into Europa .... ha ha ha ha ha

You are a certified dunce grin grin grin

If your FA Cup was so prestigious why is it taking you only to the Europa level??

I know, next you will say Europa is more prestigious than Champions League because your Arsenal is playing Europa next year grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2017
iluvpomo:

I have already provided you the links.
If FA Cup is more prestigious then why do teams even bother playing for the EPL title??

Why do teams put the best teams in the EPL and B teams in the FA Cup (except for Gunners of course)

Chai chai chai .... your frustrations has compounded your stüpidity. grin grin

Another lies from a sore loser so prize money is now the prestigious link ohhh I'm even talking to someone that don't know the meaning of prestigious.

You've resulted in asking me why why why , why not ask English Fa why FA cup is more prestigious than EPL?

Ok now tell me why Leicester as the champion earned lower prize money last season than those that even finished bellow them ..Hahahaha boy you're too little to ask why.

Bring me the link of the more prestigious Trophies , or simply tell me that those who wrote it are insane like you.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2017
iluvpomo:

The winner of the FA Cup gets a Europa League spot, whereas, the winner of EPL gets the Champions League spot along with the 3 other teams in the top four.

So there you go .... your "prestigious FA cup" only gets you into Europa .... ha ha ha ha ha

You are a certified dunce grin grin grin

If your FA Cup was so prestigious why is it taking you only to the Europa level??

I know, next you will say Europa is more prestigious than Champions League because your Arsenal is playing Europa next year grin grin grin

Boy I thought you were talking last night about more prestigious which I've shamed you with the link.

Now you're running away hahahahahahahahahah
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

Boy I thought you were talking last night about more prestigious which I've shamed you with the link.

you win FA Cup what does it get you ??.....Europa ....... BANG ..... bullet don enter your 'prestigious trophy' argument grin grin grin

You have been defeated over and over and over. ... like your Gunners grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

Ok, time to shame you with all your links....

The Quora link you shared compared FA Cup and EFL Cup .... you do not even know what the EFL cup is ..... you mümü pass cow grin grin grin

Go and look at that Quora link again ..... , here is your
post , do you see EPL there?? Do you know the difference between EFL cup and EPL League?? .... MÜMÜ grin grin grin

Now, let us look at the other link you provided, the bleacher report. Here is your post . Look at the first paragraph of that report: ....

Aside from the huge array of domestic leagues ....

Do you understand what that means??... what does the word 'aside' mean?? Do you know that all top domestic leagues have been excluded from that comparison because top European domestic leagues are the most prestigious prize for any club in their country.

I know say you no go correct school from your poor reading comprehension on display grin grin grin

Can you even understand what the last link you sent compares?? The actual cost of a trophy and NOT the prestige level of the trophy/competition ..... chai this frustrated Arsenal doofus no sabi common English grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

Another lies from a sore loser so prize money is now the prestigious link ohhh I'm even talking to someone that don't know the meaning of prestigious.

You've resulted in asking me why why why , why not ask English Fa why FA cup is more prestigious than EPL?

Ok now tell me why Leicester as the champion earned lower prize money last season than those that even finished bellow them ..Hahahaha boy you're too little to ask why.

Bring me the link of the more prestigious Trophies , or simply tell me that those who wrote it are insane like you.
Leicester earned the highest merit based prize money for winning the EPL in 2015/2016 .... : http://www.totalsportek.com/football/premier-league-prize-money-table-2015/

FA Cup prize money is even less than the relegated team in EPL and it STINGS you ... grin grin grin

I have destroyed all your links exposing your poor comprehension of common English language grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
iluvpomo:

Leicester earned the highest merit based prize money for winning the EPL in 2015/2016 .... : http://www.totalsportek.com/football/premier-league-prize-money-table-2015/

FA Cup prize money is even less than the relegated team in EPL and it STINGS you ... grin grin grin

I have destroyed all your links exposing your poor comprehension of common English language grin grin grin

Where is the link of the more Prestigious trophy?
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
iluvpomo:

Chai this guy English is a nemesis to you So Prestigious is now about Prize money? So you don't even Know what prestigious is? Boy you need dictionary.

Hahahahaaha you said EPL Trophy is more Prestigious than FA cup, now you're talking about Prize money ? Hahahaha isn't a shame changing your mouth ? Are you trying to change the goal post and divert the Prestigious to Prize money?

Ok Well Arsenal Is Richer than Chelsea. Hahahahahaah I have silenced you on the PRESTIGIOUS side . Open your mouth again and talk about Prestigious make I see.
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 2:26am On Jun 12, 2017
ontruth:

Where is the link of the more Prestigious trophy?
I gave you the facts but you are too stüpid to comprehend it. grin grin
To make your matters worse, the links you sent me confirmed that the EPL league title is the more prestigious trophy than the FA Cup .... your mümüness is only superseded by your frustration Baba Wenger is putting you poor Gunners through for the past 13 years

Since your frustration has blocked your brain, let BBC explain English football to you and the prestige levels of the various trophies at stake ...
http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/08/10-things-know-english-premier-league
Don't be ashamed, if you cannot understand it, I will help you ok, just ask ..... grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 2:32am On Jun 12, 2017
ontruth:

Chai this guy English is a nemesis to you So Prestigious is now about Prize money? So you don't even Know what prestigious is? Boy you need dictionary.

Hahahahaaha you said EPL Trophy is more Prestigious than FA cup, now you're talking about Prize money ? Hahahaha isn't a shame changing your mouth ? Are you trying to change the goal post and divert the Prestigious to Prize money?

Ok Well Arsenal Is Richer than Chelsea. Hahahahahaah I have silenced you on the PRESTIGIOUS side . Open your mouth again and talk about Prestigious make I see.
Yes, the EPL title is more prestigious than the FA Cup:
1) Clubs get much more money playing the EPL than FA Cup.
2) EPL positions 1-4 gets you into Champions League. What does winning FA Cup get you?? .... Europa grin grin
3) You have not provided a single link ... the links you provided, you do not even understand them .... one of them is talking of the EFL Cup ... (what a mümü ) and the other one about the cost of the various sports cups grin grin grin
4) Yes, Arsenal has more value than Chelsea but what have those riches earned you?? Baba Wenger has spent over a billion pounds in the last decade plus and you guys have won zero titles grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2017
iluvpomo:

Yes, the EPL title is more prestigious than the FA Cup:
1) Clubs get much more money playing the EPL than FA Cup.
2) EPL positions 1-4 gets you into Champions League. What does winning FA Cup get you?? .... Europa grin grin
3) You have not provided a single link ... the links you provided, you do not even understand them .... one of them is talking of the EFL Cup ... (what a mümü ) and the other one about the cost of the various sports cups grin grin grin
4) Yes, Arsenal has more value than Chelsea but what have those riches earned you?? Baba Wenger has spent over a billion pounds in the last decade plus and you guys have won zero titles grin grin
Back your claims up with Link is that too hard for you to understand simple English . Hahahaha I know you're now thinking .
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by ontruth(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2017
iluvpomo:

I gave you the facts but you are too stüpid to comprehend it. grin grin
To make your matters worse, the links you sent me confirmed that the EPL league title is the more prestigious trophy than the FA Cup .... your mümüness is only superseded by your frustration Baba Wenger is putting you poor Gunners through for the past 13 years

Since your frustration has blocked your brain, let BBC explain English football to you and the prestige levels of the various trophies at stake ...
http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/08/10-things-know-english-premier-league
Don't be ashamed, if you cannot understand it, I will help you ok, just ask ..... grin grin
Olodo slowpoke you're too dull . So even you don't understand what is in your link. iberibe bu oria .
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by iluvpomo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
ontruth:
Olodo slowpoke you're too dull . So even you don't understand what is in your link. iberibe bu oria .
When you finish your university degree then come back .... if you cannot understand the content of the BBC link I sent you, then it certifies you as a crètin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Watford (4 - 3) - Live by jamesmalvi(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
patricia2017:
E le won, w e sha won, e run won.
json formatter

Wowl.. I loved. it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 / UEFA Champions League And Europe League Semi-Final Draw Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.