Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Recover Your Missing Android Phone With ( Where's My Droid App) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recover Your Missing Android Phone With ( Where's My Droid App) (526 Views)

Technology: Simple Steps To Locate Your Missing Phone On Silent Mode / How To Track Your Missing Or Stolen Android Devices. / How To Track Your Missing Or Stolen Phone And Wipe It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recover Your Missing Android Phone With ( Where's My Droid App) by Abdulsamad177(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2017
They are several Anti-theft apps to pick from but this is my recommended choice. This App goes above and beyond the usual method of locating missing phones

MAIN FEATURES

GPS
The GPS feature will find the geographic location of your phone. By default, the GPS setup is ready and good to go. This feature also allows you to send a secreted word to your lost device phone number.

RING
The ring feature will force your device to ring at max volume even if the device is set to silent mode. This also you to send a text ring attention word to trigger you lost phone.

PASSCODE
With this feature turned on, this will restrict all unauthorised users from changing your app settings.

SIM MONITOR
This feature alerts you when a change is made on your sim card or phone number.

CAMERA
This feature allows you to remotely take pictures with...READ MORE

Visit www.droidnine.com for more tech news

Re: Recover Your Missing Android Phone With ( Where's My Droid App) by Abdulsamad177(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2017
For more tech news check out.

www.droidnine.com

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Note 7 Fan Edition Revealed With 3200 Mah Battery And Bixby / Check Out / Apple Iphone X Malfunctions At Lunch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.