Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos (11498 Views)

Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures / List Of Courses Offered At Summit University Offa (checklist) / Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji Holds Maiden Matriculation On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos by globatop: 8:04pm On May 14, 2017
Congrats to matriculating students.

But why is it that we don't arrange our priorities right in this country, majority of graduates are without jobs, instead of govt to stop licensing new schools and divert attention and support towards job creation, they keep on churning out graduates that will end up to be an apprentice under an illiterate in the name of entrepreneurship.

Even religious bodies are in the league of private University just for the profit instead of propagation of good ideals.

Private Universities are established just because of quick turnover over establishments of industry that may not breakeven in the nearest future.

Everyone want quick money not just to improve standard of education.

The number of people seeking admission is on the rise due to lack of jobs, majority of good imported into the country were designed and executed by artisans in China and Taiwan.

There should be less emphasis on University education while we stop looking at technical education as inferior.

Anyone with good technical knowledge should be able to rise within rank and file, in that case no student will be ashamed of going to technical school and hence the technology transfer will be made easier.

Just for the records, majority of expatriates sent to supervise and execute projects in Nigeria are not University graduates.
Re: Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos by hotspec(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2017
muskaila114um:

read the topic. summit university is Ansa ru deen institution approve during Jonathan administration. located in offa kwara state. the school is for all religion
For all religion, but female students MUST all wear hijab. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos by Ronnicute(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2017
obua:
scam

Big scam
Re: Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2017
I hope they won't misuse this golden opportunity, goodluck to them.
Re: Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos by LeksCEO: 7:19am On May 15, 2017
jydxclusive:
Happy Matriculation to the newly admitted students of the newly approved university. ()

Summit University is located in Offa, Kwara State. It is a private institution owned by Ansar ud deen Society of Nigeria. The VC, Prof HOB Oloyede was the pioneer VC of Fountain University Oshogbo where he performed credibly.
The University is an addition to the higher institutions in the ancient town, Offa.

As a bonafide indigiene of Offa, I congratulate the Institution
Re: Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos by jydxclusive: 8:06am On May 15, 2017
LeksCEO:

Summit University is located in Offa, Kwara State. It is a private institution owned by Ansar ud deen Society of Nigeria. The VC, Prof HOB Oloyede was the pioneer VC of Fountain University Oshogbo where he performed credibly.
The University is an addition to the higher institutions in the ancient town, Offa.

As a bonafide indigiene of Offa, I congratulate the Institution
I pray for their succefulness nd upliftment.

1 Like

Re: Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos by morisnewrain(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2017
7Alexander:
Lalasticlala seun , what manner of stupid and hapless reporting is this, and you guys still moved it to front page.

Where is Summit University?
Who owns Summit University?
When was the university built?
Is it an Islamic University, going by the accompanying pictures?

These are information that should be contained in the post

#Spits
The University is owned by Ansar Ud deen society of Nigeria and the university located at Ira Road Offa. It was built few years ago before its approval by last administration. It is not an Islamic university but owned by Islamic organisation. If KING'S UNIVERSITY owned by KICC is not a Christians school so as SUMMIT UNIVERSITY. The Islamic Organisation that owned the university also has secondary schools later acquired by govt. It has a college of Education located at ISOLO, Lagos. Stop to be disturbed by religion
Re: Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On May 15, 2017
morisnewrain:
The University is owned by Ansar Ud deen society of Nigeria and the university located at Ira Road Offa. It was built few years ago before its approval by last administration. It is not an Islamic university but owned by Islamic organisation. If KING'S UNIVERSITY owned by KICC is not a Christians school so as SUMMIT UNIVERSITY. The Islamic Organisation that owned the university also has secondary schools later acquired by govt. It has a college of Education located at ISOLO, Lagos. Stop to be disturbed by religion
I was thankful for your response, till your last response spoiled everything. Which part of my post made you think I have a religious issue
I only asked for the OP to furnish us with more information, thank you. Most importantly, stop to be disturbed by religion.
Re: Summit University, Offa Inauguration And Maiden Matriculation Ceremonies (Photos by mindworx: 2:27pm On May 15, 2017
grin grin grin you are wicked

7Alexander:

I was thankful for your response, till your last response spoiled everything. Which part of my post made you think I have a religious issue
I only asked for the OP to furnish us with more information, thank you. Most importantly, stop to be disturbed by religion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIH, USA Grants Covenant University N1.5 Billion For Bio-research / An Open Letter To All Existing And Prospective Nigerian Undergraduates / How Many Banks Do You Have In Ur School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.