Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Scammers Using My Boobs To Deceive People –roman Goddess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scammers Using My Boobs To Deceive People –roman Goddess (1244 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Using My Boobs To Deceive People –roman Goddess by Ivanlxi(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2017
Ask the average Nigerian guy who is
active on Instagram; he wouldn ’ t have
a hard time telling you about internet
sensation, Roman Goddess .
With the handle, @ roman goddess she
has over 200 , 000 followers and going
by the volume of likes and comments
all her posts attract, it shows that
many of her social media fans are
active.

Roman Goddess is so frontally
endowed that it would be very difficult
for her to pass in front of a man
without driving attention . Balanced on
a nice hip and big butt , she is a sight
for sore eyes .

However , she is not happy at the
moment . And that’ s because some
scammers are defrauding people
online with her sexy pictures. Posting
several screenshots of the fake
accounts on her Instagram page , she
warned her followers not to have
interactions with them . In one of the
posts , she wrote , “ I don ’t have a
Facebook account .”

Responding to a fan , Roman Goddess
said , “ Many of these scammers are
taking advantage of my big boobs and
sexy curves to defraud people. I am
only on Instagram and my followers
know my real account . ”

Re: Scammers Using My Boobs To Deceive People –roman Goddess by emeijeh(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2017
The igwe must hear see this shocked
Re: Scammers Using My Boobs To Deceive People –roman Goddess by TWOYANSH: 10:35am On May 14, 2017
sista, u are a SCAMMER urself

Re: Scammers Using My Boobs To Deceive People –roman Goddess by rifasenate11(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2017
who be dis one again?
Re: Scammers Using My Boobs To Deceive People –roman Goddess by 10eola(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2017
B shocked shocked BS
Re: Scammers Using My Boobs To Deceive People –roman Goddess by Nobody: 10:44am On May 14, 2017
jeez, dis one is oversize
Re: Scammers Using My Boobs To Deceive People –roman Goddess by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2017
on sunday again sad

(1) (Reply)

Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband / See How 74 Years Grandma Fit In NYSE Uniform.. Photo / VIDEO: Snippet - Wizkid Ft Tiwa Savage - Banger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.