Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Business Name Registration Help Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Name Registration Help Needed (636 Views)

Business Name Registration With Cac-how To Do Yours In 24 Hours / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Easy Steps For Business Name Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Name Registration Help Needed by ismart: 10:39am On May 14, 2017
I was talking a friend a while back and he told me that since my name ends with Group, it will be filed under LLC or PLC and that it will cost me more to register such a name/company.

Any idea here?
Re: Business Name Registration Help Needed by ogalawyer(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2017
Yes, you can't register a business name with the word "group" in Nigeria. You can only do that with a LTD or PLC and it still requires special procedures to get that done. Contact me if you need help on your business name registration.
Re: Business Name Registration Help Needed by ismart: 4:28pm On May 14, 2017
ogalawyer:
Yes, you can't register a business name with the word "group" in Nigeria. You can only do that with a LTD or PLC and it still requires special procedures to get that done. Contact me if you need help on your business name registration.
Okay, okay. is it possible to pick something that does not end with group and then swap later in the future?
Re: Business Name Registration Help Needed by babs50g: 5:43pm On May 14, 2017
@ismart. Get more information from C A C . Corporate affairs commission. . You can only use ventures enterprises . Its well spelt out
Re: Business Name Registration Help Needed by ogalawyer(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2017
ismart:
Okay, okay. is it possible to pick something that does not end with group and then swap later in the future?
Sure, you can. But you'll need to have at least 3 companies before you can register your company as a group.
Re: Business Name Registration Help Needed by ismart: 2:48pm On May 15, 2017
ogalawyer:
Sure, you can. But you'll need to have at least 3 companies before you can register your company as a group.
Not a problem. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Prepaid Card, A Credit Card, And A Debit Card? / 2000 followers twitter account for sale? / Officers From The Naval War College On A Tour In Anambra, Visited Stanel World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.