Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) (55321 Views)

I Go Dye Poses In The House Built For His Son / I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Photo Of Health Care Hospital Comedian I Go Dye Built In His Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by sugarbelly: 11:21am On May 14, 2017
Follow up thread https://www.nairaland.com/3796171/go-dye-builds-house-mother/3#56486779

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUD6YZXDTf4/?taken-by=igodye_

Comedian I Go Dye has uploaded more pictures of the golden mansion he built for his mum. He shared the photos on his Instagram page, as he advises Nigerians not to give up on their dreams. He also advised the parents to encourage their children in developing their skills and talents, and not everyone will be a doctor or lawyer.

According to the comedian, it was always being his dream to build a house for his mum.

Read what he wrote below

''Reminiscing on this picture,takes me way back to a journey, that saw me living with my mother in one room. the curtains that was behind me,was a piece of cloth that my grand mum gave to us to cover the entrance of our door.it was so bad then, all that kept me going was the creative gift of innovating things like Solar fan, Radio transmitter, fly Helicopter, Hover craft ship .this gave me a smile each time I got compliments. Then I always told my mother that one day I will take them out from that position,even when I made that possible years back,I still felt a debt within me.honestly then I had told my self, I will build a GOLDEN EYES mansion for my mother lol .Am just a few privileged to see some of their dreams come true and I have to inspire many others that life often saves the best, only for is to wait and strive a little more.I am just using this medium to appeal to our parents to support their children in all capacity, if there is a skill or talent that we discover in them. honestly, everyone cannot be a doctor,or lawyer, but we all have special gifts that can set us apart from each other and become successful. This picture was yesterday hope, a dreamed fulfilled today for my #queenmum and a gift from God to help you believe in the future. Am not better than any one,just that yesterday's dream is kept alive by all of you that gave me your support and prayers.may God bless you all for making this possible for my mum.your own go pass this one in Jesus amen''

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/i-go-dye-shares-more-photos-of-golden.html

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by sugarbelly: 11:21am On May 14, 2017

4 Likes

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by sugarbelly: 11:27am On May 14, 2017
this is sweet!!

13 Likes

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:30am On May 14, 2017
If some guys calculate how much them don spend on tramadol, Monkey tail, Doro webo, Alomo, CONDOMS and Oloshos, e don reach to build this kind castle..

And you are telling me witchcraft is not real? shocked

Baba God, every evil spirit! From my mother's side; from my father's side trying to use my brain to fry garri or my sense to cook peppersoup ; DIE by fire !!! I ROAST you !!!! I squeeze your blockos and your Jolojolo!!!!

238 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:31am On May 14, 2017
iPhone8:
Ok oo

This your moniker na wa oo.. cheesy

You buy iphone8 for your babe? grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by derrick333(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=56507495]

You buy iphone8 for your babe? grin[/quote
His dream phone,n urs too is wonderful,if I go die can build such castle for his mom,he's caring n rich,dat house no b Childs oo
Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:38am On May 14, 2017
derrick333:

His dream phone,n ur too is wonderful,if I go die can build such castle for his mom,he's caring n rich,dat house no b Childs oo

Hahhahaaah..

Walahi, all mothers deserves this kinda house..

17 Likes

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by sholatech(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2017
This is exquisite.. and to even see that he Built it for his mum is mind-blowing.

2 Likes

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by iPhone8: 11:49am On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:

You buy iphone8 for your babe? grin
For which babe, na iPhone6s i get

1 Like

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Bugatie(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2017
See as person use jokes hammer.

God bless the work of our hands

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Alisegun(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2017
Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2017
ohh thats so lovely
Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by ominilongest(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2017
Can't wait to do d same...baba pick up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Bahddo(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2017
Awww... That's so sweet. I hope I can get to spoil my mum too. She deserves everything good.

8 Likes

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by brunofarad(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2017
shocked if you are knowledgeable in Building and finishings

You will know that this house no be beans .

So much money went into this Building

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 14, 2017
sad
Please...

If you do blood money or crime to build a house for your mom

Will God overlook it?
Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Shortyy(f): 5:11pm On May 14, 2017
Gosh I can't stop these tears from falling. What a joyful thing. God please bless me let me bless my mom.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2017
Good.... Y showing us?
Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by neweraomo: 5:11pm On May 14, 2017
On my way to the market now,, I wan go buy whistle grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by agabaI23(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2017
God bless you I go die.

1 Like

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by BrutalJab: 5:12pm On May 14, 2017
where are the doubting Thomases spitting trash on the other thread?

1 Like

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Onedibe1: 5:12pm On May 14, 2017
Whistle blowing crew...gwanu!
Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2017
Wow beautiful like I will venture in2 d comedy industry now oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by RealDannie(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2017
cool

This is so lovely, carik boys gats hustle O make we fit do more for our own mama too
Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:
If some guys calculate how much them don spend on tramadol, Monkey tail, Doro webo, Alomo, CONDOMS and Oloshos, e don reach to build this kind castle..

And you are telling me witchcraft is not real? shocked

Baba God, every evil spirit! From my mother's side; from my father's side trying to use my brain to fry garri or my sense to cook peppersoup ; DIE by fire !!! I ROAST you !!!! I squeeze your blockos and your Jolojolo!!!!
grin

4 Likes

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by yusufu16: 5:17pm On May 14, 2017
Abeg I Go Dye and Linda Ikeji, who rich pass

1 Like

Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2017
that is nice oooo
very beautiful God help me so make i build for my self and mum
Re: The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) by Ezedon(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2017
That's a very good one for your one and only mum, had it been my mum is still living, I could ve also surprise her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy / Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.